Old timer coming back, looking for mates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Old timer coming back, looking for mates

Hey fellow Daevas.
      Been playing this game on and off since its very release, coming back after each big update but never committing to any of them.
      Over the years, I've figured out the reason for this trend of mine: it's not that the game never captivated me, because even with all its flaws, I can't help but love it. Instead, it's that MMOs just aren't enjoyable for me over the long-term if playing without a close mate (or two).

So with that said, I am planning to roll my two favourite classes, Chanter and Sorcerer, on Deyla Elyos side.
      I am very hopeful that this time around I will be able to find someone special to level up and have fun with that will make me stick around.
    • Hello there!
      Well, I'm an asmodian and Deyla.
      ...and I hope you find friends to level up with, so I can kill you all in open world.

It ain't personal, I assure you.
      It's just one of those "amodian meets ely" type of situations. :)

PS: patch 6.2 will be implemented soon, and if all goes well, it's the patch that could make Aion that which it never was. Far better than any previous patches.
    • Oh no hard feelings there, been playing as an Asmo all this time too, it will be my first time fully committing to Ely chars...That said, I'm rusty, so I might not be able to put up much of a fight for a while. Hopefully I won't tarnish the Ely reputation too much!

@6.2, sounds exciting yes, have got high hopes it'll be good and bring in much people
    • Hey! I've joined a week ago as well, originally used to play on NA server as I thought that subscription based model of the free-to-play game is awful. But, seeing that population is ten-fold of what NA got plus ping is, for the most part, much better than NA counterpart. Also on Deyla Elyos. Playing SW. I like the weirdness of the class. Although I got to 68 recently, but I haven't discared ideas of leveling other toons as well.
    • deanyosla wrote:

Hey! I've joined a week ago as well, originally used to play on NA server as I thought that subscription based model of the free-to-play game is awful. But, seeing that population is ten-fold of what NA got plus ping is, for the most part, much better than NA counterpart. Also on Deyla Elyos. Playing SW. I like the weirdness of the class. Although I got to 68 recently, but I haven't discared ideas of leveling other toons as well.
      I will start playing from tomorrow onwards, if you feel like leveling together, that would be cool.
    • Griever7x wrote:

I will start playing from tomorrow onwards, if you feel like leveling together, that would be cool.
      That's pretty nice, not sure maybe I might start leveling some other class. When I leveled over last week the rookie server for the most part is empty and getting into low level instances is a bit of a gamble, cuz no one really bothers as leveling to 65+ is easy. After 68 it's a bit grindy, but I got to 70 already on my main. And I'm not playing full two weeks over here.