Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

• multiple

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eeeh well I only had basic lvling stigmas but it felt like I was weaker than my cleric friend when we were lvling, but I think that's cause of my ultra slow attack speed xd Had 3 mantras, most cool spells removed (ascension spell, rebirth spell, rage spell =X)
      Still had many dps skills but it just felt different/slightly boring and off to me xD idk :)
    • I tried them all on 6 (korea) and I actually liked them all. They all have pros & cons and got to think what you want to use yours for.

Regarding Chanter DPS, I found it to be very good. You loose a few things but now you get 1 min of GOD Mode where you can hit hard, very very hard. Also the crappy aoe one is way better than before as it's twice. I used to get about 5 or so mobs and down them a bit then let them get close and aoe them. No way I could do that on 5.8.
    • Doombolt wrote:

I wonder how sins will do.
      Removing the two resists and silence rune is kinda bad for them.
      They're melee leather thus squishy.
      From resists they just remove spelldodging, signet silence will stay (was removed at start of 6.0 and added at one of first mini-patches, atleast iirc)
      TBH rather than about spelldodging i feel rather bad about removing killer eye (or merging it into Deadly Focus) :x
    • Doombolt wrote:

I wonder how sins will do.
      Removing the two resists and silence rune is kinda bad for them.
      played 2 years as asmo sin without silence and two resists without any problems :D (but before 3.0)

Shaoron wrote:

Play assassin only if you're a masochist.
      ye well u are true masochist. I remember when I asked u about your attack/magic accuracy stones :D And patch gave to all rune finishers those magic accuracy + balaur form + oak of accuracy... But u said "I want to be sure" :D That +200 MA from stones... :D

The post was edited 3 times, last by Desolator ().

• Desolator wrote:

Shaoron wrote:

Play assassin only if you're a masochist.
      ye well u are true masochist. I remember when I asked u about your attack/magic accuracy stones :D And patch gave to all rune finishers those magic accuracy + balaur form + oak of accuracy... But u said "I want to be sure" :D That +200 MA from stones... :D

I've no clue what you're talking about. Do I know you ? ?(
    • Click wrote:

Gladiator with Kaisinel form is just a dream, played it already, came back to EU, everything felt so slow.
      Ranger is a good choice aswell, met some in open world, their burst is insanely high.
      Sorcs are kinda gimped, SM still OP, same as Bard. Chanter on Support heals as good as a cleric in low scale pvp, while cleric is somewhat invincible- at least it felt like that.

all the pvp i did was in ultimate +15 against ultimate +15 so there were no gear differences.
      Why you think sorcs are kinda gimped?
    • The sets are easy to get.
      The problem lies with enchantment stones.
      Now every piece of gear has +15 max enchant, including accessories... even bracelet and feather.
      If enchantment stones become p2w, we're screwed.
    • nodeone wrote:

Click wrote:

Gladiator with Kaisinel form is just a dream, played it already, came back to EU, everything felt so slow.
      Ranger is a good choice aswell, met some in open world, their burst is insanely high.
      Sorcs are kinda gimped, SM still OP, same as Bard. Chanter on Support heals as good as a cleric in low scale pvp, while cleric is somewhat invincible- at least it felt like that.

all the pvp i did was in ultimate +15 against ultimate +15 so there were no gear differences.
      Why you think sorcs are kinda gimped?
      Can't speak for him but i'm gonna guess it's because:

-2 debuffs removed (ice chain and erosion - easier to mess up silence bury especially on rangers/sins/gunners/clerics)
      -Ice chain is removed so no more perma slow (yes frost does get a 30sec cd instead of 1min and has the shock chain but it's just generally harder to kite people)
      -People dont seem to die as easily to sorc (i could be wrong on this one), so u really have to use full cds to kill someone that is geared or they'll just survive and if you know how sorc works, someone surviving burst a lot of times means that you auto lose. Basically you have to stunlock them while bursting and a lot of times that's not enough so you have to constantly sleep inbetween bursts which means you really have to control the fight.