Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

• multiple

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Desolator wrote:

Candycane wrote:

Does anyone know if chanters still need multiple sets for pvp in 6.2?
      need. And every class. Friends from RU told that u can see your crit chance in persents and if u use full set with crit strike manastones - its only 30-35% chance lol
      no, you don't.

your main set will be crit set on pdef/mdef camp gear, and that will take you 3-6 months to make.
      later on, you can make a MR set as secondary set but - that means u need 2nd armor set, 2nd accessory set, 2nd set of feather and bracelet +15 [14 parts]. Thats not easy to make, especially cuz it's not necessary.

On the sorc topic, leeyh, korean streamer, plays different sorc accounts and most of them are in top 3/top10 in discipline.

Class itself didn't change much playstyle wise, but you will require more than a single combo to kill some1, which is probably why eu ppl complain.
      So, lots of potential but harder to play to reach max potential.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Noctis ().

• Its not uncommon for sorcerers to become even less needed or further be weaken. They basicly removed a kite skill which to anyone with half a brain knows is -required. I can tell they tried to balance but they missed it horribly. However, The tides have changed - with the right transormation scroll , gear - and stigmas, It can finaly be the good class it used to be, to be extremely feared of. P.S I also believe they removed the sleep-charge skill which is again another ( again not uncommon ) blow to the class. If you wonder why a charge-skill sleep is so important then u probably didnt play a sorc.
    • Guys, you need to realize that Kaisinel xform (best one) give, among many other things, 100% cast speed.
      I don't play sorc but delivering its nukes and cc's almost instantly.... its really something.
    • Same thing can be said about other classes too.
      The important thing is too see how skill changes play out with the other changes they made in the game.
      For example gladiator, I could say its changes are ok, whatever... but imagine a glad with kaisinel xform (100% attack speed, 100% movement speed) fully buffed and spinning around in a group.
      Be distracted for a second and you'll die.
    • Doombolt wrote:

Guys, you need to realize that Kaisinel xform (best one) give, among many other things, 100% cast speed.
      I don't play sorc but delivering its nukes and cc's almost instantly.... its really something.
      Except that cast time doesn't affect CC- attack speed however does help since it affects the animation.

Sorcs had an (almost) instant single- target CC- it was removed. Sorcs still have an install (DP) group sleep, and a vision stigma that is an instant group CC. However, I wouldn't run that vision stigma solo, ever.

So, for all intents an purposes, unless a sorc gets a very good transform, I could see them being miserable - sorcs are almost the only class in the game without movement speed skills or stigmas which are so useful in OW .
    • Noctis wrote:

no, you don't.
      your main set will be crit set on pdef/mdef camp gear, and that will take you 3-6 months to make.
      later on, you can make a MR set as secondary set but - that means u need 2nd armor set, 2nd accessory set, 2nd set of feather and bracelet +15 [14 parts]. Thats not easy to make, especially cuz it's not necessary.
      everyone will decide for themselves but at this moment - yes, need second set for pvp.
      Main set ull farm with PVP contect. Second set with craft. The problems only with red ench stones (and they will be in shop ofc)
      Maybe, just maybe, koreans looked on balance and made new aion totall balanced between classes. In that case no need second set coz no matter how u trying - gladi will rekt ranger/sin, sorc rekt gladi/templar etc.

Even at this moment very hard to have few sets +25 but some ppl have. And same situation will be in 6.2-.6.5 etc
    • craft set is just a weaker pdef/mdef camp set, with lower pvp enchant values. You can't even use that for MR set cuz it doesnt have MR substats. This isn't the same as now where u just change up 4 armor parts and look, new set. You'd need to change everything.

korea had the patch since january and I never saw a mr chant yet on kr streams. do u know why? cuz 1 perfect set is enough, and the stat u focus on isnt MR
    • Noctis wrote:

craft set is just a weaker pdef/mdef camp set, with lower pvp enchant values.
      are u kidding? Phys class doesnt care. And I dont care about mage classes. At this moment they even dont need ench those gear to be best in pve - pure magic boost (knowlege If I am not wrong) and thats all.
      Korea korea korea - they have another game than we and they playing better even naked.
      As phys class I can build eva set and crit set and be happy (+1000 eva from self buff). Or crit and accuracy. Mdef vs who? Sorc with macc buff (if not deleted)? Or vs SM?
      Dont talk about yourself only.

Other phys classes can do crit and parrys set, or even hp lol. Cheap and easy and give big advantage
      There is no more patches when we could play one set
    • Noctis is actually right and this Desolator is clueless as a sheep.
      In this patch you should only make 1 set. Make a second one if you so desire, but the outcome will still be the same.
      Fights last longer in 6.x(usually) so the better you are mechanically the bigger the diffrence between final result will be. If you are god at following your target and keeping pressure on, reacting fast to what enemy does, being fast yourself and also kiting. You will do good in 6.x
      In your case probably not.
    • Pink Omega wrote:

Noctis is actually right and this Desolator is clueless as a sheep.
      In this patch you should only make 1 set. Make a second one if you so desire, but the outcome will still be the same.
      Fights last longer in 6.x(usually) so the better you are mechanically the bigger the diffrence between final result will be. If you are god at following your target and keeping pressure on, reacting fast to what enemy does, being fast yourself and also kiting. You will do good in 6.x
      playing cleric with a single set how does that work?
    • Candycane wrote:

Pink Omega wrote:

How does it not work? Clerics are tanky by themselves and with heals even more in 6.x. No godstones so no perma silence, if you actually knew how to play, you would be able to survive.
    • Pink Omega wrote:

Candycane wrote:

Pink Omega wrote:

How does it not work? Clerics are tanky by themselves and with heals even more in 6.x. No godstones so no perma silence, if you actually knew how to play, you would be able to survive.
      ahaa so the problem is in me, when sorcerer makes you use remove shock sleeps you then stunlocks you and nukes or sm that fearlocks you to death. Assassin that litterally shits on you if you have no defensive set, ranger with silence arrow and perma stun. Literally every class except for templar kills cleric easily in mb set and you are telling me that i dont know how to play . Lets not even start with group pvp where you will instantly be dead. Grow a brain
    • 6.2 brings a new dimension to pvp.
      What's now considered to be "the correct way", will change soon.
      With the new redesigned stats system, we don't even know where they cap.
      It's too early to plan anything.