Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

• multiple

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

Hello guys, I'm curious to know which 6.2 class gets you most hyped, based on the future changes we know about.
      For me, the ranger gets some nice changes that I wanted for a long time.
      Finally they're improving the range of the ranger by tweaking bestial fury. Up until now, if you want to have damage and use bestial fury, you're more of a mid-ranger than ranger.
      It sucks that they still left the cast time of focused shots and have to be rooted for a split second to re-cast it.
    • Gladiator with Kaisinel form is just a dream, played it already, came back to EU, everything felt so slow.
      Ranger is a good choice aswell, met some in open world, their burst is insanely high.
      Sorcs are kinda gimped, SM still OP, same as Bard. Chanter on Support heals as good as a cleric in low scale pvp, while cleric is somewhat invincible- at least it felt like that.

all the pvp i did was in ultimate +15 against ultimate +15 so there were no gear differences.
    • @Click
      Btw, how's the speed with the new xforms?
      I have a KR account but haven't got the time to play at all, and I'm curious if this boost in movement speed and attack speed will make the combat more fluid or not.
    • i will be rerolling SM in 6.2 hopefully on new server.

glads AOE is dangerous, they hit so hard.
      chanter is pretty nice as well hard to kill. great healing when unlocking daveation skill.
      cleric is almost undeadly.. lol so much defence + healing. cleric can solo most instances if geared.
      ranger is dangerous... in pvp.. if he shoot arrow when u try jump of a cliff.. u cant dispell it and u will die.
      templer is great as group pve but not so great solo pve.
      sorc does great probaly best aoe dmg but is pretty weak and can die fast.
      gunner does superb dmg but dies faster then other classes.
      bard finally have some AOE skills + add stuns to that, not tried it so much so dont know so much but its not OP like was in 5.8 thats for sure.
      sin no idea.
      Athertech is better then 5.8. great AOE skills but have low range. can be main tank for all dungeons.

best classes top 3 for dps i would say SM, Glad, Athertech. IMO.

all classes daveaion skills is great in their own way. try unlock all of them if u can.
    • Doombolt wrote:

@Click
      Btw, how's the speed with the new xforms?
      I have a KR account but haven't got the time to play at all, and I'm curious if this boost in movement speed and attack speed will make the combat more fluid or not.
      Your dps does more dmg the highger attack spd u got. the better unlocked transform the faster your attack spd is.
      with green transform yoiu run so slow and hit so slow, there is no attack spd scrollls anymore all attack spd/run is from transform scrolls.

u move faster the better your speed is. but think about that.. all transforms is not suited for your class.
      if u get the red transform it has the best stats and if u run with that noone can catch u. 60% (ultimate) compared to 45% (legendry)

i dont know how titles we got now affect on attack spd/run speed. and there wont be any perm mounts all is timed.
    • The combat and the gameplay improvement of every class is the best part about 6.2/6.5. Now if only we could all get at least 2nd best transformations easy ...

NCsoft rly tried to make every class balanced over the time imo. They had, what, 4 ? balancing changes in these 6-7 months. There are still some things left to fix such as clers chants and temps kinda being too immortal xD

after 6.5, spirit eye gives 3k pvpdef and lasts for 10s/1.5m cd.

you gotta kite that thing or ure dead. xD right now, gunner dies thru spirit eye easily

on top of that, 7s cd aoe 4k dmg nuke makes gunner very desired in grp pvp
    • glad is so attractive, its ridic :D they started the balancing changes, made glad perfect and got bored, so they just rushed all other classes Kappa

but I see them lose lots of arenas in 6.5, even with kaisinel. they put up a great fight, but still end up short.

might be the lack of xtend
    • Noctis wrote:

The combat and the gameplay improvement of every class is the best part about 6.2/6.5. Now if only we could all get at least 2nd best transformations easy ...

NCsoft rly tried to make every class balanced over the time imo. They had, what, 4 ? balancing changes in these 6-7 months. There are still some things left to fix such as clers chants and temps kinda being too immortal xD

after 6.5, spirit eye gives 3k pvpdef and lasts for 10s/1.5m cd.
      you gotta kite that thing or ure dead. xD right now, gunner dies thru spirit eye easily

on top of that, 7s cd aoe 4k dmg nuke makes gunner very desired in grp pvp
      yes great pvpdef buff but if meet sm it can dispell it. think bard can dispell it to.