Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Doombolt wrote:

faker wrote:

Holy moly man, if you click to get your selected enemy in mass pvp :v
      What I mean and yours and others interpretation of what I said are entirely different things.Twisting one's words is easy... I could twist yours all day with zero effort. I believe that at some point you'll even rage.

However, what I meant to say is that in PVP, and to be exact, in more spontaneous situations, clicking directly the target is much faster than pressing TAB.
      Also, if the target is at the end of your viewing range, TAB won't activate until your target comes considerably nearer, but clicking on it works even at further ranges.
      If you're in open world versus 2-3 targets and there are mobs in the vicinity, pressing TAB will often acquire the wrong target and you will need to press it more than once in order to have it.
      But if there are mobs, even in short ranges and even if there's only one enemy, changes are you're going to target a mob. In this case the best thing is to click directly on your target. It's considerably much faster to start the fight and get an edge.
      Same scenario applies in group PVP, open world mostly, because in instanced PVP you'll have marked targets and you'd be selecting it directly with the "select marked target button".
      In large scale PVP on the other hand, usually you'd be hitting the first target you get when you press TAB because it will probably be the closest to you. That because you won't be venturing amidst the enemy zerg to get one shotted by 100 people and die instantly.
      In conclusion, a bigger character makes click-select-target easy.

Is this explanation suitable to you or do you need a guide?
      I could make you some animated powerpoint presentation, so you'd understand better.
      I'm all about education, bro.
      Just mark and be done with it, thats my point. If you think its so hard to click on range champion in mass pvp well its not
    • New

Arogant wrote:

Galeas wrote:

I don't think so.
      No stigma enchant event?
      I don't have wait for the week before update to be sure that we will not get that enchant event ?

My 3 alts full with stigmas are waiting quite long.
      You will have to buy stigmas en. from Quna shop in 6.2 )
    • New

Doombolt wrote:

clicking directly the target is much faster than pressing TAB
      1. All clicking moves much slow than TAB
      2. U told about little players models which means - TAB better
      3. Mouse clicking - noobs mechanics

Doombolt wrote:

if the target is at the end of your viewing range, TAB won't activate until your target comes considerably nearer, but clicking on it works even at further ranges.
      from that range nobody can attack u, which means - when enemy went to attack range u can use TAB

Doombolt wrote:

and there are mobs in the vicinity, pressing TAB will often acquire the wrong target
      whaaaat? TAB.png
      TAB - for players
      ~ - for mobs/players

Doombolt wrote:

In large scale PVP
      in large pvp it's doesn't matter what enemy u took in target because its mass pvp.
    • New

Again with this senseless word-twisting.

1) I haven't played Aion since december 2017. That may be a new feature because before that when I used TAB in situation described above, it also selected mobs.
      Can't argue with you there.
      However, if there are enemy guards, like those that guard a camp and an enemy is in their midst, TAB won't help you much.
      (again, it was like that before 5.8)
      2) Clicking on the target from far away means that you already have it selected and you won't waste that split second to press TAB when it comes in range. You start to attack without delay.
      Also, in group pvp, if there are no marked targets, sometimes it's faster to just click on the target rather than cycling them with TAB.
      3) In large scale PVP, if you actually read my post, I said clicking anything won't be required.

4) There's a fine line between trying to explain something and quoting fractions of a post and try to twist the words around.
      That's not the purpose of a debate.
      Audentes Fortuna Iuvat.
    • New

Doombolt wrote:

Again with this senseless word-twisting.

1) I haven't played Aion since december 2017. That may be a new feature because before that when I used TAB in situation described above, it also selected mobs.
      Can't argue with you there.
      However, if there are enemy guards, like those that guard a camp and an enemy is in their midst, TAB won't help you much.
      (again, it was like that before 5.8)
      2) Clicking on the target from far away means that you already have it selected and you won't waste that split second to press TAB when it comes in range. You start to attack without delay.
      Also, in group pvp, if there are no marked targets, sometimes it's faster to just click on the target rather than cycling them with TAB.
      3) In large scale PVP, if you actually read my post, I said clicking anything won't be required.

4) There's a fine line between trying to explain something and quoting fractions of a post and try to twist the words around.
      That's not the purpose of a debate.
      1. Ye, new. Since 2010 Trollface_HD.png
      2. Are u kidding? From big distance nobody can attack. Take in to target u can with (I didnt check) something like ~40m distance and again - nobody can attack from that distance. Even with 25m distance when players come to each other - they cant attack coz of ping, server etc problems (target to far). Wich means - there is no delay. You just taking enemy in to target not by first but there is no advantage at all.
      3. okay
      4. There is a big line between players who know how to play and players who bla bla mouse clicking instead of TAB (and even didnt know option that bind TAB only for PVP)

But I'm not surprised at anything. Looking how ppl loot faties... One of first action what we have on the panel is LOOT. But ppl still use attack, mouse to take loot. That eye grind - such pain in as*s :DAnd that all your fault - ppl who didnt open options :D