Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Aerot is pvp, Rubrum is pve. Instance drops are better, but if you have absolutely awful luck or it doesn't seem likely you'll be able to find a group for workshop and makarna, I guess crafted noble ultimate is better than instance mythicals.
    • Does anyone know how I could turn a Screenshot into a screenshot into the char editor so that I can take over the look of the screenshoted char?
      I once did this by accident, I just made a normal screenshot inside the game and I noticed that I could use that screenshot in the character editor, but I don't know how it got there, but it must be possible.
      :cookieshugo:
    • aclericfromthor wrote:

      Does anyone know how I could turn a Screenshot into a screenshot into the char editor so that I can take over the look of the screenshoted char?
      I once did this by accident, I just made a normal screenshot inside the game and I noticed that I could use that screenshot in the character editor, but I don't know how it got there, but it must be possible.
      You need this: Plastic Surgery Ticket and used it on char you want to get a look from. Take the screenshot (there is an option to do that) get out of character modification without changing your appearance or do so, it is up to you, then when you create new char you can use that screenshot.
    • SneakyGerald wrote:

      aclericfromthor wrote:

      Does anyone know how I could turn a Screenshot into a screenshot into the char editor so that I can take over the look of the screenshoted char?
      I once did this by accident, I just made a normal screenshot inside the game and I noticed that I could use that screenshot in the character editor, but I don't know how it got there, but it must be possible.
      You need this: Plastic Surgery Ticket and used it on char you want to get a look from. Take the screenshot (there is an option to do that) get out of character modification without changing your appearance or do so, it is up to you, then when you create new char you can use that screenshot.
      Ty for your answer. I know, this is the standard way to do this :D But what if I want for example ninja-copy a foreign player (:P) - is there no way to get the look without having to ask him to get into the editor?
      As I mentioned, I once took screenshots of my character OUTSIDE of the character editor, for example it stood in Reshanta when I took the screenshot, but it was (automatically) put inside the char editor and used as a character template even if I took a normal screenshot. And now I want to know it was kind of a bug that this happened, or if I can do this again (with maybe a special command). :)
      :cookieshugo:
    • Alibi wrote:

      kesLV wrote:

      Hallo, i have question about minion. I got minion level A(Arch Kerubiel), but i cant ''configure functions'' and Growth points shows 0/0. Can anyone explain me why is that?
      Kerubs are only used as "food" for other minions.
      What you mean? What im saying is i have A level minion but cant access 'configure function' to set up auto-loot & i cant level up that minion, because it shows me growth points 0 even killing mobs while hes summoned.

      Arch Kerubiel - is a minion A level.
    • kesLV wrote:

      Alibi wrote:

      kesLV wrote:

      Hallo, i have question about minion. I got minion level A(Arch Kerubiel), but i cant ''configure functions'' and Growth points shows 0/0. Can anyone explain me why is that?
      Kerubs are only used as "food" for other minions.
      What you mean? What im saying is i have A level minion but cant access 'configure function' to set up auto-loot & i cant level up that minion, because it shows me growth points 0 even killing mobs while hes summoned.
      Arch Kerubiel - is a minion A level.
      All types of kerubs (rank a, b, c) are only used to give your other minions exp by sacrificing the kerubs, that's why you can't do anything else on them. Just use a B rank Abija or something.
    • So this question probably already been answered many times, that's why I am posting it in short questions answers thread.
      But to be sure - am I allowed to have 2 accounts and run 2 clients at the same time? It would be very convenient not needing to ask people to hold group every time I want to do solo garden run. I don't think it is considered as "unfair advantage".
    • zerghunter68 wrote:

      So this question probably already been answered many times, that's why I am posting it in short questions answers thread.
      But to be sure - am I allowed to have 2 accounts and run 2 clients at the same time? It would be very convenient not needing to ask people to hold group every time I want to do solo garden run. I don't think it is considered as "unfair advantage".
      AION Free-To-Play – Additional Game Rules
      What is Tolerated
      Multi-Accounts
      You are more than welcome to use more than one account at a time, however this must obey the rules of the ToS. This means you are not allowed to AP trade using these to accounts or use an alt account to insult a player of the opposite faction.
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • Xanoa wrote:

      zerghunter68 wrote:

      So this question probably already been answered many times, that's why I am posting it in short questions answers thread.
      But to be sure - am I allowed to have 2 accounts and run 2 clients at the same time? It would be very convenient not needing to ask people to hold group every time I want to do solo garden run. I don't think it is considered as "unfair advantage".
      AION Free-To-Play – Additional Game RulesWhat is Tolerated
      Multi-Accounts
      You are more than welcome to use more than one account at a time, however this must obey the rules of the ToS. This means you are not allowed to AP trade using these to accounts or use an alt account to insult a player of the opposite faction.
      "insult" - everything people say to the loosing faction is insulting. :P Even laughing emote is insulting = valid crybaby reason to get someone banned.