Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ancient coins
      You can do all the campaign and blue quests in signia/vengar

Mantor solo instance, mini boss there can give them.

The solo Laboratory instance in Akaron, final boss can give 10-50 (total luck on what is given, number or keys, kills etc does not matter) the final boss here is easier for classes like, bard, cleric, chanter and sm. Also has daily quest given by npc inside for some Ancient coins

Some of the daily/weekly quests in the abyss are doable solo.

AP

Aturam Sky Fort, mini boss and boss give AP
      Kill mobs in kaldor
      Run dredgions 7k AP even if you lose and it has repeatable quests for AP, food and scrolls.

These are all the easy to do solo things.
    • Hello [NICK]bobthebilbo

you cannot sell lv 30 AP armour/weapon to an NPC
      to regain AP you need to use a vindachinerk hammer from the store
      AP recovery via a shugo is only possible for AP items from 40-60
      (attention: no accessories, for those you only have the "hammer" possibilty)

regards sita
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• @Sita Why can't I participate in the board event for guessing the server re-open time? I thought I was quite active :O there are users with less than 5 posts that can reply to that thread :/
      Put the money where your mouth is.
    • Click wrote:

Dunno if I'm allowed to ask, but does anybody know, what parameter I have to add to my batch to have GameForge exclusive quest icon + window ingame? Currently I can only access it with starting game from launcher but it barbecues my Korean voices all the time :wacko:

We can't answer this question because you're supposed to launch the game via the launcher.

- Kabraxis
    • [NICK]itesomate wrote:

Hey guys!

Is it still impossible for a starter account to trade and use broker? Is there any requirement for being able to use it without a gold pack? Without trade the game is simply unplayable for a serious player... :(

If you're a serious player you should get a Gold Pack ingame or in the Aion Shop othewhise you will not be able to buy items form the Broker or private stores.
    • Kabraxis wrote:

Click wrote:

Dunno if I'm allowed to ask, but does anybody know, what parameter I have to add to my batch to have GameForge exclusive quest icon + window ingame? Currently I can only access it with starting game from launcher but it barbecues my Korean voices all the time :wacko:

We can't answer this question because you're supposed to launch the game via the launcher.

- Kabraxis

I thought so, but the problem I solved already.

Kabraxis, in some former AskAion videos Nic told us that Gameforge will check about implementing Japanese and Korean Soundpacks directly in the launcher to chose from (like German, English, Polish,...), as well as the corresponding hit fonts.
      With that and the GFL launcher already booting the game with 64Bit client, I see no need anymore to launch from Batch File and can use the launcher as it is wanted by Gameforge.

So my question, any news on that almost 4 year old topic?
    • Aegir wrote:

[NICK]itesomate wrote:

Hey guys!

Is it still impossible for a starter account to trade and use broker? Is there any requirement for being able to use it without a gold pack? Without trade the game is simply unplayable for a serious player... :(

If you're a serious player you should get a Gold Pack ingame or in the Aion Shop othewhise you will not be able to buy items form the Broker or private stores.
      This is Aion FREETOPLAY. Not aion paytowin :) If i wanna pay for a game i will simply play wow. NA was truly free, blade & soul is truly free. Only gameforge has no idea what it means to be free... I won't play like this... Aion was my favourite mmo by FAR...Until gameforge came and destroyed the EU aion. I have no idea why they couldnt implement veteran promotion...Level to 75 and you are veteran. OR something..anything :dislike:
    • [NICK]itesomate wrote:

This is Aion FREETOPLAY. Not aion paytowin :) If i wanna pay for a game i will simply play wow. NA was truly free, blade & soul is truly free. Only gameforge has no idea what it means to be free... I won't play like this... Aion was my favourite mmo by FAR...Until gameforge came and destroyed the EU aion. I have no idea why they couldnt implement veteran promotion...Level to 75 and you are veteran. OR something..anything :dislike:
      This Aion IS F2P. You can download the game without paying anything. You can make a character without paying anything. You can level that character without paying. You can enter instances without paying. You can get gear without paying. You can make kinah without paying.

And even if it becomes what you want - level to 75 and you are veteran then what will the purpose of this " veteran " be? Because atm it just doesn't mean anything. But I guess for " serious player " like yourself, that title probably means everything in the world.
    • Click wrote:

Kabraxis, in some former AskAion videos Nic told us that Gameforge will check about implementing Japanese and Korean Soundpacks directly in the launcher to chose from (like German, English, Polish,...), as well as the corresponding hit fonts.
      With that and the GFL launcher already booting the game with 64Bit client, I see no need anymore to launch from Batch File and can use the launcher as it is wanted by Gameforge.

So my question, any news on that almost 4 year old topic?

I've asked around but I don't have an answer for you :(

- Kabraxis