Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nayleeneh wrote:

Sorayami wrote:

@Galeas why dont you give everyone the same amount of kinah for the start and not base on the number of gold ingot ??? That doesnt make sense
      They're not making a new game, they're uploading existing one. It would be idiotic to destoy work of people who spent on the game more time and money than you.
      its not since you get ingot as compensation for the old kinah
      100kk each account for start is more than enough
    • Do I have to install the entire game with the 6.0 patch to play in the beta server? When I launched the client, there was a patch for 6GB and after that it started redownloading the entire game in another folder called "Aion A New Dawn PTS". Now it's at 40 GB. I only have a few gigs left in my HDD so I don't know if they will be enough and thought if I did something redundant.
      "The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."
      - cue Big Nerf in 5.6
    • Actidark wrote:

With what should i fuse my staff (pvp, garrnison currency)? {Chanter}
      What i did was run garden till i got a weapon. Reroll stats for attack speed if needed. Pvp and pve stats dont stack x2, but they both apply if u have pvp+pve.

[NICK]regredior wrote:

Which set is better for a cleric? brave or courageous?
      Always get the physical defense/magical defense set (unless you are making a second set MR or something). When you upgrade this to purple you get hp and the whole set ends up making a big difference, especially with 20% potions from shop since they regen a percentage of your hp and not a fixed value. Weapon is your choice.
    • I have a question
      Tell me what will happen if i fuse my staff with something else nextly i will improve my staff (X2 staff) from ancient->legendary oraz legendary->ultimate nevermind
      A) nothing cause i cant improve staff which is fused
      B) i will get legendary staff with fusion(X2)
      C) i will get legendary staff but that Item won't have a fusion

So basically i dont know u understand my note, but i hope so. Generally my english is really medium so sorry.

What else? So suppose that i want to mix my staff's stats. And now:
      A) after fusion i can only mix 1 staff's status for example pm and HP to at.speed and magic resist
      B) after fusion i can mix (X2 ) staff's stats

I have strong headache because of that too many questions but i cant find an answer.

And the last question. Should i fuse my pvp staff with pvp staff too or garden's staff (pve) with pvp? Most of people say me that i should fuse pvp with pve, but i want to comfirm this informations.

Next question...
      Tell me what is the best of pve sets from makarna? Or garden? Or mby narakkalli?

Hugs 4 u for an answer:) if u dont understand my english just ignore it :)
    • Kirameki wrote:

Criticaldany wrote:

Is it normal that i haven't received the email containing the Code to redeem on the Shop with my Transformation Contracts and the rest of the items?
      Did you subscribe to the newsletter ? Because if not, then yes it's normal.
      I never knew i had to subscribe to a newsletter to get the code, only thing i read about was that all veterans would get a code on the email the account is registered.
    • Hi all :)
      I just reinstalled the game a while ago and everything worked. Then logged off and came back a few minutes ago and now it just crashes everytime after I press the run game button, right after the symbol appears with the Aion name in it with the wings.
      Anyone know what I could do to make it run again? Already did the file check :(
      Thanks!
    • Actidark wrote:

I have a question
      Tell me what will happen if i fuse my staff with something else nextly i will improve my staff (X2 staff) from ancient->legendary oraz legendary->ultimate nevermind
      A) nothing cause i cant improve staff which is fused
      B) i will get legendary staff with fusion(X2)
      C) i will get legendary staff but that Item won't have a fusion

So basically i dont know u understand my note, but i hope so. Generally my english is really medium so sorry.

What else? So suppose that i want to mix my staff's stats. And now:
      A) after fusion i can only mix 1 staff's status for example pm and HP to at.speed and magic resist
      B) after fusion i can mix (X2 ) staff's stats

I have strong headache because of that too many questions but i cant find an answer.

And the last question. Should i fuse my pvp staff with pvp staff too or garden's staff (pve) with pvp? Most of people say me that i should fuse pvp with pve, but i want to comfirm this informations.

Next question...
      Tell me what is the best of pve sets from makarna? Or garden? Or mby narakkalli?

Hugs 4 u for an answer:) if u dont understand my english just ignore it :)
      for the first question the answer is C.

They say to fuse it with pve cause the stats on pve are generally higher and the pvp stats dont stack anyway.

The best for pve is ofc is the ultimate gear, which is from prometeon workshop and bitter makarna.

Criticaldany wrote:

Is it normal that i haven't received the email containing the Code to redeem on the Shop with my Transformation Contracts and the rest of the items?
      Did you check other folders? For me it went directly to the promotion folder.