Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

@Galeas @Sita
      Since in german forum we're getting more censoring, warnings and banning than informative answers, I'm asking here.

1. Exchange NPC/Quest for Victory Insignias. When or if are we getting him? I know, Kelekelio posted that the Quest is useless in EU, but what are the plans of Gameforge?

2. Selfresurrection with Luna. I know, it works as intended, but it is really annoying in open PvP. You win, but opponent resurrects whithout soul sickness, full life and attacks you again and again till you lose. As asmodian on Loki it is no fun, even if you find 1vs1 and one that not overgears you, still you can only lose. That function needs timer. Can Gameforge kindly ask NC if it is possible for them to implement it?

3. We are missing Newbie Quest NPC that was on PTS. What are infos on him? Are we getting him, if no why is there quest, that says go to him?

4. Male Hunter animation Bug. I know it was already forwarded to NC. But till it get's fixed it's almost impossible to play (so I heard, I don't have a hunter).
      Support suggested playing some other charakter till that bug is fixed, but that is kind of dumb if your main char is Hunter and you want to equip him.
      One player had suggestion for the meantime: Hunter with that bug could get 2 gender change tickets 'till that bug is fixed. What are GFs thoughts on that?

(btw. sorry for my english -.-)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kyir ().

• New

Kyir wrote:

Since in german forum we're getting more censoring, warnings and banning than informative answers, I'm asking here.
      Hi! 8)

Kyir wrote:

1. Exchange NPC/Quest for Victory Insignias. When or if are we getting him? I know, Kelekelio posted that the Quest is useless in EU, but what are the plans of Gameforge?
      It's a one time Quna quests which will not be available for EU.

Kyir wrote:

2. Selfresurrection with Luna. I know, it works as intended, but it is really annoying in open PvP. You win, but opponent resurrects whithout soul sickness, full life and attacks you again and again till you lose. As asmodian on Loki it is no fun, even if you find 1vs1 and one that not overgears you, still you can only lose. That function needs timer. Can Gameforge kindly ask NC if it is possible for them to implement it?
      Already fowarded since I read that topic at the DE board.

Kyir wrote:

3. We are missing Newbie Quest NPC that was on PTS. What are infos on him? Are we getting him, if no why is there quest, that says go to him?
      As far as I know there is no plan to add the NPC atm.

~ Sparx ~
    • New

Hi Sparxy :P
      Thank you for answering.

Sparx wrote:

It's a one time Quna quests which will not be available for EU
      Yes, but why can't we get this Quest with changed reward? PvP enchantment Stone or something. Or why do we even have those Insignias?

Sparx wrote:

Already fowarded since I read that topic at the DE board
      Nice to know, thank you. Couldn't find this Information anywhere on DE board. But maybe it's burrowed under tons of usless stuff.

Sparx wrote:

As far as I know there is no plan to add the NPC atm.
      Here too, why do we even have this Quest then? But ok, I know now what I have to tell asking newbies.

What about Nr. 4?