The State of Antriksha

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The State of Antriksha

Hey @Galeas @Sita Are the rest of the Aion Team aware of this situation caused by the migration of Antri-Elyos to Deyla when the merged happened? The Elyos population on Antriksha is really low - they don't even have enough players to be on the Top 300. Are there any plans on fixing this issue?

Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014
      Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015
      Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016
      Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018
      Nergal: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-Present
    • your picture is too small to see, but let's just say it like this - telemachus asmo had 3 or 4 pages of 2 and 3 stars for like a year without gf doing anything, so don't expect immediate action.
    • Entries legions were transferred from Antriksha, because of the bad community that was created when they merged English community with Turkey server. We had very bad experiences with Turkics players, from the fact they dont know English at all or to the fact they keep screwing up every party/alliance they were and was not full Turkish. What you seed is what you get!
    • Ironskin wrote:

Entries legions were transferred from Antriksha, because of the bad community that was created when they merged English community with Turkey server. We had very bad experiences with Turkics players, from the fact they dont know English at all or to the fact they keep screwing up every party/alliance they were and was not full Turkish. What you seed is what you get!
      :nothingtoseehere:
    • Ironskin wrote:

Entries legions were transferred from Antriksha, because of the bad community that was created when they merged English community with Turkey server. We had very bad experiences with Turkics players, from the fact they dont know English at all or to the fact they keep screwing up every party/alliance they were and was not full Turkish. What you seed is what you get!
      Thers no difference at all from Italian people or spanish i have characters on Deyla and Hellion and i can assure u that its so annoying to join some groups where they dont even bother to speak english and they just talk on their language you dont even understand a single word.
    • "This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator." i wonder how long will u let this racism goes on? there is no point to explain but doing ironi or something like that but i get used to that.. this is my blocked 123124325234 post i belive..
    • You literally block everyone so that's your problem. You even blocked me in-game xD
      Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014
      Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015
      Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016
      Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018
      Nergal: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-Present
    • yaminote wrote:

"This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator." i wonder how long will u let this racism goes on? there is no point to explain but doing ironi or something like that but i get used to that.. this is my blocked 123124325234 post i belive..
      What racism? Different nationalities aren't different races... Everything is racist nowadays apparently.