[Discussion Thread] AION 6.0 Announcement regarding gold packs and the re-designed veteran system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

since there is no feedback post about this ...does this mean people that have 80/80 will have to re-purchase their levels to get the new rewards or they will instantly be able to redeem them at patch arrival?
      The new rewards won't be working the same way. Veteran levels won't exist anymore, it will be wiped. But with your GP time that you already activated you will keep on having the benefits of a gold pack + the new benefits starting on 6.0 release. But if you have let's say 1 year ahead of GP time you will also have more stuff at the beginning when 6.0 starts. When 6.0 starts you will have a free reward of each category of the Platinerk AG and also get more. I can't say what exactly yet.

There is also the fact that we will reset the veteran rewards one more time.
      I get that u dont have enough info about it or u are not allowed to share that much info yet , but does this mean people with 80/80 will have to start supplying themselfs with gold packs even if they have 1 year? Im not talking about the general benefits of the gold packs but the rewards .
    • @Galeas so the question is simple, think about this scenario:

Day 1 of 6.2, my main account has 500 days left of GP.
      Day 1 of 6.2, a new account uses GPs until he reach "500" days of GP.

Will my main account which has 500 days left before 6.2 have the same reward (these time rewards that you are talking) as the new account that used GP till 500 days?
    • Galeas wrote:

This means users can assign the rewards again to new characters that have never received them before.

@Galeas Can you please make this more clear? You mean main charackters (that already have recieved the rewards from current VR), will not be able to recieve these new "platinerks" rewards?. Because you said this will be a new system and not only just an upgrade of VRs. So technically no charackter yet have recieved anything of these new rewards.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Lahire wrote:

@Galeas so the question is simple, think about this scenario:

Will my main account which has 500 days left before 6.2 have the same reward (these time rewards that you are talking) as the new account that used GP till 500 days?
      i dont know same think i have 2100 remain days it will stay 2100 and i will recieve reward for these days or what

IF y have veteran account something more or no?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Konstantinos ().

• Hizamaruu wrote:

I get that u dont have enough info about it or u are not allowed to share that much info yet , but does this mean people with 80/80 will have to start supplying themselfs with gold packs even if they have 1 year? Im not talking about the general benefits of the gold packs but the rewards .
      -People who still have a certain time of GP running will get something additional for this time only when 6.0 starts (depending on how much time of GP they have). But the GP time won't be removed or anything.
      -If you have a GP running when 6.2 starts you will get one reward of each category from the new system. But this is one time only.
      -And the new system will start, which implies completing tasks to get points (in-game tasks). When you reach a certain amount of points you get to chose rewards. Activating a goldpack after 6.0 is released gives you also points in this new system. But your previously activated goldpacks won't (from before 6.0).

Lahire wrote:

No, only you will get additional rewards (one time only) from your already activated GP before 6.0. This will be a head start for people like you. The guys that buy goldpack after 6.0 or activated it after will get the benefits + it will contribute to make points for the new system for him.
    • Galeas wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

-People who still have a certain time of GP running will get something additional for this time only when 6.0 starts (depending on how much time of GP they have). But the GP time won't be removed or anything.-If you have a GP running when 6.2 starts you will get one reward of each category from the new system. But this is one time only.
      -And the new system will start, which implies completing tasks to get points (in-game tasks). When you reach a certain amount of points you get to chose rewards. Activating a goldpack after 6.0 is released gives you also points in this new system. But your previously activated goldpacks won't (from before 6.0).

Lahire wrote:

No, only you will get additional rewards (one time only) from your already activated GP before 6.0. This will be a head start for people like you. The guys that buy goldpack after 6.0 or activated it after will get the benefits + it will contribute to make points for the new system for him.
      thanks galeas for the answer . y will post more info soon or we have to w8 tavern the see the complete new system
    • But wouldn't that make that situation worse for the people that are joining the game now? I mean GP prices were skyrocketing when Elite Veteran rewards were available prices were skyrocketing because people with 80/80 had a reason to buy one . But now since everyone will have a reason the demanding of GP will be extremely high. Since the playerbase is low and those who supply them even lower i dont know how that will help out the situation but oh well.
    • Sparx wrote:

Basically he wanted to say there will be a Veteranreward reset like in Jan/Jul before 6.2 hits for the last time before it will be removed completly and replaced by a new system. The new system is not related to the old allocated rewards.

~ Sparx ~
      Sounds like 6.2 in new year?
    • seriously guys y havent something else to do from crying/blame everything i have 80/80 , 20/20 and 2000 days gp and i havent problem i will keep my days + i will take reward on start like all i dont know why y ..... aion 6.2 is fresh start so lets enjoy this patch

The post was edited 2 times, last by Konstantinos ().

• Just came back to the forum to make one request.

If you decide to make a 'NEW SERVER', please please do the following:

1. No extra rewards (on this server) for players that have xxxxxx goldpacks already.
      2. Just the standard (10% + instance time stuff)
      3. Limit the amount of extra 'new rewards' you get per month somehow. It's not fun even for normal paying customers spending 10-20 euro a month.
      4. Just one server. all international, they are all international now and people are happy with that

Last time you started a 'new server' you did the following wrong:

1. started too many servers
      2. Allowed too many rewards on the new servers for paying customers. Tooooo many.

Thanks for listening (hopefully)

PS: I have 80/80 on my account (actually more) but still don't want to have an advantage to new players if they join brand new

The post was edited 1 time, last by testtestlab ().