JMR - Runatorium - Kamar Battlefield - SWBBattlefield

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It just seems you can't let it go, but if it makes you happier i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and blame the 12 kill difference +10 kill escapes that your team had running away, on one tower shot and a bomb. :^)

Still, burst wise, coordination wise, overall handling of the fights, permanent silences on cleric, with your ridiculous ammount of cc, makes you what you are, Best team i fought :D. However a loss, achieved in such ''shady, demeaning ways'' by us, is still a loss, gf and gl next time.

As for me typing in this topic, this is my last 2 cents. When you get us in a bad spot and or good spot you quickly come and post, almost bragging, just seems you can't take a loss, and you keep on believing the loss was caused by a mere bomb or a cannon shot.

Hatefield, over and out.

** Happy 100 posts :bday: wooo **
      65 Assassin- Hatefield clickie
      65 Gladiator- Scaretactic
      65 Chanter - Bufnel (retired)

• You lost the pvp, clearly. What happened later was just unfortunate for you. You could've went for kunax, you did try to fire us, what else.. I said previously i won't reply and i broke that promise, but you're clearly too salty and need a reply. That hilarious screen of yours, should've taken one from every fight against your team when last 3 ppl, chanter, cleric and glad would just run away on EVERY SINGLE FIGHT, trying to ''not give kills away'' , not to stain mitriwin's reputation. ayy lmao

You clearly can't take a loss, thought you'd be better than this. I never meant disrespect but it seems you can't let go. Oh well

edit: imgur.com/a/SmZaz There's only 3 screens, but this happened ON EVERY FIGHT. 1 from 1st fight, glad running away after team wiped. 2nd, 2 ppl running away after a fight look on the minimap, while the team was dead. 3rd again glad running in his base saving wow and also pveing, that's exactly what we went and did aswell. There's 1 more screen but i didn't post with chanter being alive running for his life so much until your whole team spawned, but didnt manage to survive.
      65 Assassin- Hatefield clickie
      65 Gladiator- Scaretactic
      65 Chanter - Bufnel (retired)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hatefield ().

• Hello,
      Yes obviously I did not post the win anywhere nor bragged about it since we never owned them, and I doubt we would ever 'own' them either as they are a really good group and they know it.
      I got no problem with any of them and I respect them.

A bit sad about that arguement above about this runatorium, which was fun for me. We didn't have any bad intentions with the 2/3 last fights being close to our base, nor intended to do some "dirty" pvp.

I hope we will meet next time and do some fun pvp, because despite of all of this, it's rare finding good groups to fight against in order to improve. ^^
    • As for me typing in this topic, this is my last 2 cents. When you get us in a bad spot and or good spot you quickly come and post, almost bragging, just seems you can't take a loss, and you keep on believing the loss was caused by a mere bomb or a cannon shot.
      ^ i couldn't even loci after cannon shot (30+ m cuz waste time for try) and still fight 5v6. Count your precious frags moar plz especially with +10 escape kills taking form nowhere cuz as far i remember i didnt back to base on my own pixel legs :)

You could've went for kunax, you did try to fire us, what else.. I said previously i won't reply and i broke that promise, but you're clearly too salty and need a reply
      I'm 100% agree that after 2-3 fights when kunax appear when your group was in base we should use wow, close and go kill boss. Till now i still have no idea why so try hard "pure pvp" with group who's never play fair and show it so many times on every possible battleground. I got really high doubts with this " not intended" :) . I got more faith with clean pvp in jmr/runa with Livo group than yours.

Starting topic like that is ridiculous especially when 2 strong group meet each other and even single inconvenience like cannon, slow, lack of space might spoil plans. But still somebody have to proof something :)

Anyway, thx and see u around.

Vespir m8, dont show your daily-white-powder here plz. It's not topic for addiction :love:
    • sry,my english bad. But i can't understand why u getting so mad ? cuz lose or what ?
      when we lose before vs your grp, we just say "gg it was fun, nice grp,we have to work to be better" thats all.
      but can't understand why u can't accept lose??or u guys,cared about your "honour" ??
      Gladiator - Shaaker
      Assasin - Krobelaa
    • [NICK]grandik wrote:

sry,my english bad. But i can't understand why u getting so mad ? cuz lose or what ?
      when we lose before vs your grp, we just say "gg it was fun, nice grp,we have to work to be better" thats all.
      but can't understand why u can't accept lose??or u guys,cared about your "honour" ??
      wow really?
      It's always extremely amusing reading comments like " so mad bro ?!?!!?!!1!" when got completely no idea what was mainly topic about, didn't even tried to understand by asking somebody for translate and so "accurately" judge my reaction by reading a few sentence! So wow :)

Have a nice day, bai. :cookieshugo:
    • I see it escalated quickly, sadly.

First of all, I don't know why there is some kind of drama here or people arguing, I don't think any of us bragged about it, did we? I can read Hatefield telling you you're the hardest & best asmo group.
      We won once, we lost couple of times aswell, that's the logic of the game; though, I don't think we did not deserve the win. Both team played really well in my opinion & that was a funny runatorium that I've enjoyed.

I agree about the previous post, a screenshot with us losing 2-20 and comment was "thanks for pvp". Well this was clearly sarcastic, obviously there wasn't any nice pvp or any reason to thank us. We were not full premade (chanter), we played bad, which happens, no one is perfect at all time.
      But I'd like to add that we also got you Jozka, back then in Perento when you were not full premade aswell (just missing Mitr who was already gone to from Perento) and we owned you that time, very easily ( probably 18-2 ).. Yet I didn't come here & post a screen telling you "thanks for pvp". Why not? Because you weren't full premade.
      We got you in the last JMR aswell, although we lost, all my team enjoyed it a lot and the PvP was fun. I don't really care of winning 50 hp myself, rather have an interesting fight with good players.

About this Runatorium, we both played very well in my opinion. All the pvp til Kunax spawn was "fair" in my opinion. Then let me explain you what happened. We won you on your side (on the bridge upstairs). My team had then the aggro of Kunax, we could have aswell fired you & just kill it, but it was obviously not our intention. So we jumped down to our base, NOT TO FIGHT HERE specifically, just jumped, healed up, regroup all together. At the moment we were gonna go out again, you can't deny YOU guys are the one who jumped us by behind, killing Ryuwen basically while he stayed a bit behind alone. I mean, we were going out, why not wait 5/10 more seconds since you wanted to fight outside so badly?
      Then, we just stayed there, didn't move. Didn't think about towers either, and didn't think about them at all until Mitr tells me about it at the end. Ryuwen never feared once in the cannon/tower side ON PURPOSE, he does like fair pvp aswell. You fired once and i didn't understand why, it's not like we were coming back from base with spawn shield which would be indeed retarded.

I don't think we ever played "dirty" with you in Jmr/Runatorium unless I'm wrong. So @Josephine, your "with group who's never play fair ".. I don't know why you would say this, we didn't bomb you, or spawn guards in JMR as far as I know. Also when we wiped you at first encounter, we just totally waited middle to keep pvp-ing (since one fight obviously means nothing), while you, on the other hand, just take all bases and end it after only 1/2 fights. Not saying that's unfair, just saying that's not what we would expect from a good group like you. yours.

Even now, I don't understand why there are some tensions, you are a really good group, playing without templar, and I doubt you ever lose, or at least, must be really rare. I always respected your group because you used to own me totally, back then, when I was really noob :D And even more recently sometimes.

So just, to sum up everything, I don't think your group & mine should become "enemies" group like it seems to be right now, posting a screen after every win or every lose. Besides, I didn't even agree about posting this one in the first place, but I can't control people's wish. This tower stories that you're talking about are not part of "fair pvp" and indeed, it was not intented. Otherwise, we would have fired you or some shitty other things.

I don't have any problem with any of you and I'd be glad to meet you again, in good circumstances.

Bye :)
    • ROLF hackers bragging about runatorium wins... 8o

Well, let's give them the benefit of the doubt and let's say that was the only day of the year with haxx off... GZ then...

First get rid of the haxxorz of your groups then start bragging, plz.

Won't say who i am talking about cause is against the forum rules... :cookieshugo:
      RIP AION, Gameforged till death.
    • [NICK]atrios wrote:

ROLF hackers bragging about runatorium wins... 8o

Well, let's give them the benefit of the doubt and let's say that was the only day of the year with haxx off... GZ then...

Won't say who i am talking about cause is against the forum rules... :cookieshugo:

Typical mentality; I can't win so they must cheat because I am the best.
      Provide evidence for your claims before you accuse people. Or get a better understanding of the game and look how you can improve your own gameplay, instead of constantly calling people who are better than you cheaters.
    • [NICK]atrios wrote:

ROLF hackers bragging about runatorium wins...

Won't say who i am talking about cause is against the forum rules...

Okay.