Xalaya's Channel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xalaya's Channel

Youtuber name: Xalaya
      Youtube channel link: My Channel [i] Server and Faction: Urtem Ely.
      [/i]

• Video content type: Update videos about events, previews, tutorial videos about classes, boss and entrances strategy. Some videos about worldboss and funny videos. (PvE Majoritary)
      • Uploading new videos every: every weeks and every 3-4 days (depend of my time and my motivation)

Something about myself: Hey guys I'm kevin and I've 21yrs. I'm from France and I love to transmit my knowledge to other who need. You can ask me if you need to know something about entrances, tips or advices about classes (except ranger and templar sorry :/ ). I play AION since 7-8 years and I've started create some french videos to help my friends and other guys playing and restart playing with better conditions ;) I love what I create and I try to give my best everytime. btw, sorry for my bad english I'm not a profesional and I can communicate in spanish and french too.

Well I don't know what can I say more ... I'm a huge anime, manga fans, osu player and and I'm very nostalgic about old games (I tryhard to make some speedrun with them)

Yours Sincerely. :cookieshugo:
    • Xalaya wrote:

Youtuber name: Xalaya
      Youtube channel link: My Channel [i] Server and Faction: Urtem Ely.
      [/i]

• Video content type: Update videos about events, previews, tutorial videos about classes, boss and entrances strategy. Some videos about worldboss and funny videos. (PvE Majoritary)
      • Uploading new videos every: every weeks and every 3-4 days (depend of my time and my motivation)

Something about myself: Hey guys I'm kevin and I've 21yrs. I'm from France and I love to transmit my knowledge to other who need. You can ask me if you need to know something about entrances, tips or advices about classes (except ranger and templar sorry :/ ). I play AION since 7-8 years and I've started create some french videos to help my friends and other guys playing and restart playing with better conditions ;) I love what I create and I try to give my best everytime. btw, sorry for my bad english I'm not a profesional and I can communicate in spanish and french too.

Well I don't know what can I say more ... I'm a huge anime, manga fans, osu player and and I'm very nostalgic about old games (I tryhard to make some speedrun with them)

Yours Sincerely. :cookieshugo:
      It's nice to see a youtube channel where you share your knowledge. However....
      You advertise in english a french youtube channel with french videos and no subtitles....

Either add subtitles or make the videos in english, else posting here is a bit pointless imo :3
    • I think I'll pass to english videos in AION 6.0 or someting like that, I want to help more people to progress and it's fun for me to make this :p
      Or may I put subtitles but I dunno how many time this will take xp There are less people who create contents in french and some guys doesnt want to understand english language xD
    • Xalaya wrote:

I think I'll pass to english videos in AION 6.0 or someting like that, I want to help more people to progress and it's fun for me to make this :P
      Or may I put subtitles but I dunno how many time this will take xp There are less people who create contents in french and some guys doesnt want to understand english language xD

I suggest you to use subtitles, it was really helpful when i did it, but it takes you a loooot of time, even more then doing the video most of time saddly