Gameforge Contacted me for 6.2 UPDATE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Didnt "p2w" actually increase just because 5.x introduced tradeable gear?
      I started late on like 4.8, where you had to drop your gear still from dungeons and farm it every week.

And if I didnt hear wrong gear wont be tradeable anymore in 6.0+, so basically they shouldnt put any weapon, etc boxes in events anymore(?). Atleast, they wont be sellable on broker right?

And if I think about it, it is way more profit for a whale to just sell those boxes/skins/etc they get from those p2w events and spend the kinah for gearing up. Guess, thats what everyone did these past days.
    • Didnt "p2w" actually increase just because 5.x introduced tradeable gear?

Keiji wrote:

I started late on like 4.8, where you had to drop your gear still from dungeons and farm it every week.

And if I didnt hear wrong gear wont be tradeable anymore in 6.0+, so basically they shouldnt put any weapon, etc boxes in events anymore(?). Atleast, they wont be sellable on broker right?

And if I think about it, it is way more profit for a whale to just sell those boxes/skins/etc they get from those p2w events and spend the kinah for gearing up. Guess, thats what everyone did these past days.
      Right, it's like on katalam patch 4.x, but if they add ultimate gear on shugo game for example it will be broken, i hope and think this time they won't do this, i wish
    • Lyah wrote:

I can tell you that i think business model it's fair on 6.2 right now for gf, anyway i cannot share more info.
      Ptw still possible but it's thousands better then 5.x situation. If they wont add ptw events like shugo game it will be the perfect patch ever
      Can you tease us when you will start uploading videos with info re 6.2, business model, etc or you cant tell us yet ?
    • Ashandarey wrote:

Lyah wrote:

I can tell you that i think business model it's fair on 6.2 right now for gf, anyway i cannot share more info.
      Ptw still possible but it's thousands better then 5.x situation. If they wont add ptw events like shugo game it will be the perfect patch ever
      Can you tease us when you will start uploading videos with info re 6.2, business model, etc or you cant tell us yet ?
      Lyah: "I can tell you that i think business model it's fair on 6.2 right now for gf, anyway i cannot share more info" :rolleyes:
    • Am I that evil? Ahahahah i'm dieing inside, i cannot share info until release date sorry.

Anyway as i told u already I personally think it's fair for gameforge standard, anyway it's 10x better then 5.x business model one, also coz it's not possible to buy kinah from players in 6.x
    • Wait, i reply also here, and let's see what community is thinking about 6.0 (or 6.2?).

So, are you waiting 6.0?

What do you think about what gameforge made in the late 5.8? Do you trust gameforge anymore?

1) They gave to people from new servers (like grendal, miren) the double amount of kinah back for their houses. What people made with that? They used this compensation for get back a large amount of kinah (like 60bilions) that ruined 5.8 and that will ruin also 6.0. How? Kinah in 6.0 will be exchanged with the new currency and, with the new currency, you can buy exclusive items from the new shop (like daevanion skills - from instances those are randoms, from the new shop are for your class). So, who used that compensation, thanks gameforge, will have those skills before the others. What gameforge is doing for avoid it? Nothing. Zero. This house compensation helped those people also in 5.8 for get a better gear respect the others, so, they will have better gear back at the start of 6.0. What the other players can do? Nothing. We will suck at the start of 6.0. and 6.0 will be like "shop for try to get the level of the others" and "be killed untill you won't reach that level".

2) In 6.0 you will have only 1 account and you can't trade kinah like in the old patches. What it is mean? In our patch a player not p2w could do something by making more accounts and selling supplements every week. With mono account you will need to make money with one account. How? Through farm and through events. How are events NOT p2w in Aion? Let's see: wheel of destiny? no, it is p2w, mmm shugo? i was taking something good with 10 accounts coz the rate of drop something good was really low, mmm axe soup event? nice drop: "Makarna Armour Chest". I hope gameforge is thinking to make something better and no p2w for 6.0 events.

3) Let's talk about Sunayaka extend. Do you think it is normal to put something like that only p2w for like 4 months+? Do you think it is normal someone had/has 3 sunayaka extend by p2w and the 90% of the community was still with old extend? Do you think it is normal put an event like tia eye one month before the patch and the sunayaka wasn't even on boss? (you needed to drop 2 parts by rolling over a league).

4) It is normal put at the end of 5.8 tia eye with 80 ap gear aviable for play 4h when people, before, needed to do canyons everyday and holy tower? LOL

5) it is normal put the lv80 change gear bonuses only on shop and at the end of the patch? for you i will use my irl money for change my weapon "speed bonus" for play 20/30 days? For sure someone will do it and it will bring, again, more differences between who shop and who doesn't shop in those last days of 5.8. Again, for 6.0, how can i trust you?

6) 6.0 can be the best patch ever but, if you will put things, like kaisinel trasformation, only p2w can be the worst patch ever and if i see what i wrote before idk how i can trust you for use my time in this game.

So, i'm talking for me (and my group since we talked a lot about 6.0). I loved this game. I loved my char and my group but how you managed this patch was really bad. For sure i forgot something meanwhile i was writing those points but I have 0 hype for 6.0 if, at least, you won't fix those kinah around aion and those events.

Who, like, Lyah, left this game coz they put pve fallusha gear p2w (droppable in events) and, now, is making those videos / posts for gameforge it is something i will never understand a part if you want increase the people following you channel (but at this point there are games with more followers).

Now, i talked like a normal player, not streamer, that he/she is expecting a real change from gameforge for that 6.0 and not only advertising. I hope you will make a good work, take your time and don't make the same mistakes coz people will try the patch, your work is to keep them more than the time to try it. Cya.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syndeel ().

• Lyah wrote:

Am I that evil? Ahahahah i'm dieing inside, i cannot share info until release date sorry.

Anyway as i told u already I personally think it's fair for gameforge standard, anyway it's 10x better then 5.x business model one, also coz it's not possible to buy kinah from players in 6.x
      You're an hypocrite... the only reason i can give to myself, is they payed u to trashtalk like this.
      Better if u hide your past videos, where u said the exact opposite.
      HF.
    • Smith wrote:

Lyah wrote:

Am I that evil? Ahahahah i'm dieing inside, i cannot share info until release date sorry.

You're an hypocrite... the only reason i can give to myself, is they payed u to trashtalk like this.Better if u hide your past videos, where u said the exact opposite.
      HF.
      or maybe he's just being objective since the patch is actually good?
      if GF did crap in the past, it doesn't mean that they can't do well for this update
    • Syndeel wrote:

Wait, i reply also here, and let's see what community is thinking about 6.0 (or 6.2?).

So, are you waiting 6.0?

What do you think about what gameforge made in the late 5.8? Do you trust gameforge anymore?

1) They gave to people from new servers (like grendal, miren) the double amount of kinah back for their houses. What people made with that? They used this compensation for get back a large amount of kinah (like 60bilions) that ruined 5.8 and that will ruin also 6.0. How? Kinah in 6.0 will be exchanged with the new currency and, with the new currency, you can buy exclusive items from the new shop (like daevanion skills - from instances those are randoms, from the new shop are for your class). So, who used that compensation, thanks gameforge, will have those skills before the others. What gameforge is doing for avoid it? Nothing. Zero. This house compensation helped those people also in 5.8 for get a better gear respect the others, so, they will have better gear back at the start of 6.0. What the other players can do? Nothing. We will suck at the start of 6.0. and 6.0 will be like "shop for try to get the level of the others" and "be killed untill you won't reach that level".

2) In 6.0 you will have only 1 account and you can't trade kinah like in the old patches. What it is mean? In our patch a player not p2w could do something by making more accounts and selling supplements every week. With mono account you will need to make money with one account. How? Through farm and through events. How are events NOT p2w in Aion? Let's see: wheel of destiny? no, it is p2w, mmm shugo? i was taking something good with 10 accounts coz the rate of drop something good was really low, mmm axe soup event? nice drop: "Makarna Armour Chest". I hope gameforge is thinking to make something better and no p2w for 6.0 events.

3) Let's talk about Sunayaka extend. Do you think it is normal to put something like that only p2w for like 4 months+? Do you think it is normal someone had/has 3 sunayaka extend by p2w and the 90% of the community was still with old extend? Do you think it is normal put an event like tia eye one month before the patch and the sunayaka wasn't even on boss? (you needed to drop 2 parts by rolling over a league).

4) It is normal put at the end of 5.8 tia eye with 80 ap gear aviable for play 4h when people, before, needed to do canyons everyday and holy tower? LOL

5) it is normal put the lv80 change gear bonuses only on shop and at the end of the patch? for you i will use my irl money for change my weapon "speed bonus" for play 20/30 days? For sure someone will do it and it will bring, again, more differences between who shop and who doesn't shop in those last days of 5.8. Again, for 6.0, how can i trust you?

6) 6.0 can be the best patch ever but, if you will put things, like kaisinel trasformation, only p2w can be the worst patch ever and if i see what i wrote before idk how i can trust you for use my time in this game.

So, i'm talking for me (and my group since we talked a lot about 6.0). I loved this game. I loved my char and my group but how you managed this patch was really bad. For sure i forgot something meanwhile i was writing those points but I have 0 hype for 6.0 if, at least, you won't fix those kinah around aion and those events.

Who, like, Lyah, left this game coz they put pve fallusha gear p2w (droppable in events) and, now, is making those videos / posts for gameforge it is something i will never understand a part if you want increase the people following you channel (but at this point there are games with more followers).

Now, i talked like a normal player, not streamer, that he/she is expecting a real change from gameforge for that 6.0 and not only advertising. I hope you will make a good work, take your time and don't make the same mistakes coz people will try the patch, your work is to keep them more than the time to try it. Cya.

You know I agree with what you said but I have 1 question:

From what movie is your profile picture :D

On topic from what I can observe the situation is very simple and very easy, GameForge will either make 6.2 a great patch that will renew Aion or they will add as much p2w as possible and that will be the end of it, at long last.
    • Wowie wrote:

Smith wrote:

Lyah wrote:

You're an hypocrite... the only reason i can give to myself, is they payed u to trashtalk like this.Better if u hide your past videos, where u said the exact opposite.HF.
      or maybe he's just being objective since the patch is actually good?if GF did crap in the past, it doesn't mean that they can't do well for this update
      Becouse they care players..RIGHT XD
    • I have hope for this patch. I hope game forge have learned their lesson and I'm happy to spend real money on stuff that doesn't make the game p2w.

As log as is a light p2w touch then it's OK. But if you can obtain things on the shop only then I'm out as many people, no 2nd chances (10th more like it)...
    • Smith wrote:

Lyah wrote:

You're an hypocrite... the only reason i can give to myself, is they payed u to trashtalk like this.Better if u hide your past videos, where u said the exact opposite.
      HF.
      You can think what you want, gf doesn't pay any of us (aion youtubers). ||
      I just gave my opinion on this 6.2 patch. You can have your own opinion. I pushed my self even too much only bc i'm excited about this patch when i couldn't even said anything. You will have a look on it when it's the time and take your own decision if it's worth to play or not. Anyway try to be more kind to the others. ^^
    • Goshenite wrote:

Lyah wrote:

rally? because there is easy way to buy kinah in 6.x
      u right on korea it's easy to buy kinah.
      Anyway i won't answer anymore on this topic

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lyah ().

• testtestlab wrote:

kkk wrote:

i assume it's just put the worthless item for 50 bil and ur friend gonna buy it xD
      Yeah. Not rocket science.
      Not the games fault you can not stop people being human and greedy :D
      You can only with bless broker style! It was good in this case
    • kkk wrote:

I hear ru official already has roulette p2w event not 100% sure can some1 confirm xD? ( if that's true lel it hasn't even been 2 weeks since the start of their new server ) . . .
      I tried RU servers they are much better with prices then GF, if GF will have the same price like RU I can spend some money too but GF is too expensive for me, well is okay to buy 1 Gold Pack per month, but other super expensive thinks for mount 100 EURO or for a transform scroll 10 or 20 EURO I think this is not free to play aredy, well I want to say Aion on EUROPE is the most expensive of all countries, why?
      Monitoring Plan

The post was edited 2 times, last by Spartac ().