Gameforge Contacted me for 6.2 UPDATE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think i was wrong, the 2 first weeks of the fresh start on the new server is not where we gonna have fun with the equal pvp.

Those 2 weeks are on the pts instead lmao

Man the pts is gonna be better than the actual live servers, more people, unable to p2w, everyone with the same amount of currency from the cash shop...

When the pts ends, everyone splits in the servers and go back to p2w on empty servers.
    • Daeny wrote:

I think i was wrong, the 2 first weeks of the fresh start on the new server is not where we gonna have fun with the equal pvp.

Those 2 weeks are on the pts instead lmao

Man the pts is gonna be better than the actual live servers, more people, unable to p2w, everyone with the same amount of currency from the cash shop...

When the pts ends, everyone splits in the servers and go back to p2w on empty servers.
      See now ....our arguing the other day was completely pointless ... :) If you want fair pvp skill related - come to Overwatch :)
    • Ashandarey wrote:

See now ....our arguing the other day was completely pointless ... If you want fair pvp skill related - come to Overwatch
      To be honest, i didnt expected they would add everything except red enchant stones on the p2w fiesta since day 1, you right i was wrong.

But you know ? atleast we have 2 weeks on the pts and we are able to even have the base stigma build, so it could be even better.

Also probably there is gonna be more people playing the pts than any other server, would be so good if they leave the server open lol
    • testtestlab wrote:

PTS is great. No overpowered lot. All have the same chances. Same coins... I wish it could stay like that

We did try taking the new fortress yesterday but way too many Asmo chars. They need to do proper monitoring on the new server for race balance
      Also, ely side did not follow theyr way correctly, they didnt push to theyr own gate like its suposed to be, like asmos did, with pvp/hp buffs from artifacts (thanks john) with siege weapons for the gate etc, its true that ely side has less players, but not to much difference, they could manage to avoid asmos from getting the fort if they where pushing the right goals.
    • Daeny wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

PTS is great. No overpowered lot. All have the same chances. Same coins... I wish it could stay like that

We did try taking the new fortress yesterday but way too many Asmo chars. They need to do proper monitoring on the new server for race balance
      Also, ely side did not follow theyr way correctly, they didnt push to theyr own gate like its suposed to be, like asmos did, with pvp/hp buffs from artifacts (thanks john) with siege weapons for the gate etc, its true that ely side has less players, but not to much difference, they could manage to avoid asmos from getting the fort if they where pushing the right goals.
      Maybe just get yourself a proper leader ahah
    • Lyah wrote:

Daeny wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

Maybe just get yourself a proper leader ahah
      im asmo but yeah you right, the ely side had a lack of experienced ppl shouting on lfg what to do.