About Kaisinel Transformation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Those are like candies, a consumable with one use, temporary.

Transformations system is like Minions system, with contracts you unlock said transformation permanently, and you need either a normal transformation scroll or a transparent one (that keeps your appearance) to transform into the selected one from the transformation menu. The menu shows all transformation available, and the ones grayed out are the ones you don't have (doesn't mean you can't transform into them with those blue potion), and if you get another copy of the same one, it shows a number on it, on how many copies you have. You can only fuse extra copies of transformation (from 4 to 6) for a chance to get a higher one.
    • Let me predict what will happen.

They will do an event cash shop with those transformation, those who will donate more than 350€ will get Ultimate Xform.

The rest of the player will probably never use this Ultimate Xform, most of players who can't afford the money for that xform will quite.

Massive merge, if GF really see the server getting empty they will probably give 1 or 2 chance to get it, so far so bad.

We are f*** ed .
    • I hope gameforge is catching on to what is being discussed here and even recent trends in any multi online rpg that have been released in the recent years.
      The backlash every game title gets for being p2w from the playerbase is rising at insane rates.
      its like the rpg playerbase has a deep fleshwound called p2w and every time something that is as obviously p2w as this transformation scroll contract gets put into the game, and on the shop, its like they are pouring salt into that wound.

look at Star wars battlefront 2 and the whole EA meme
      look at Black desert online and how much backlash they got for making the costumes on the shop grindable into some item that helps you enchant your gear (it used to be just cosmetics, and pay 2 convenience i.e. weight limit increase and loot pets)
      look at any big mmo review channel on youtube, p2w is always a huge topic and is adressed very carefully
      look at archeage (the game is a meme in itself by now)
      look at Shigeru miyamoto warning publishers to stop being so greedy and look at the long term success not just short term
      look at Belgium literally putting in a law to ban RNG shop items (are we even sure this item will be available in Belgium?)

this also reminds me of so many games that have cheat codes like GTA or for example the skyrim console where you can get everything you want without any effort.
      the result is 3 hours of half-hearted enjoyment and then completely abandoning the game because you already have everything you could get from playing and going through the story and exploring.

im just rambling at this point because p2w is getting to the point of no return real quick
      DLC, microtransactions and p2w might be the death of gaming as a whole, not just MMO's.

side note: NCSoft is the culprit for making these systems in the first place, i just hope gameforge is willing to think ahead
    • So let's be realistic, they will probably not delete the ultimate transformation, currently the scroll in the shop have the chance to give from common (white) to legendary (purple), and there's no limit/time frame into how much you can purchase right ? But from what I've seen they really have low chance into getting higher tier especially legendary and the only way is by combining these, it's a money sink for wallet warriors. And for future events they will probably have scrolls with higher chance for legendary ones or even better give you directly a legendary one.

Now for f2p players, the only way I saw for now is the scroll in the kinah shop, which is very expensive and has a limit on it (daily or weekly ?), and what it can give is probably way worse than the one in shop.

Galeas wrote:

Noctis wrote:

its rly dissapointing there's no other way to get transform contracts but cash shop ;___;

if u dont want ppl quiting 3 days in, you 'll want to get on this issue asap
      Not yet, but we are considering ways to provide it IG at the moment.

So, let's wait and see what they will come up with for us.
    • What makes you all think they would remove Ultimate Transform furthermore why do you think Gameforge all of a sudden stops the monetizing of Aion?
      Ultimate transform will be a thing for cash warriors, it’s totally out of question, it’s probably besides ultimate enchantment stones THE money income of the whole 6.2 patch.
      I wish those Kaisinel transform isn’t in game, but I know this company long enough already, they are probably already sitting like a dog in front of a bone and drool all over the floor thinking about christmas lottery and how fckn much money they’ll make putting kaisinel form as main reward....
    • Rinnie wrote:

I hope gameforge is catching on to what is being discussed here and even recent trends in any multi online rpg that have been released in the recent years.
      The backlash every game title gets for being p2w from the playerbase is rising at insane rates.
      its like the rpg playerbase has a deep fleshwound called p2w and every time something that is as obviously p2w as this transformation scroll contract gets put into the game, and on the shop, its like they are pouring salt into that wound.

look at Star wars battlefront 2 and the whole EA meme
      look at Black desert online and how much backlash they got for making the costumes on the shop grindable into some item that helps you enchant your gear (it used to be just cosmetics, and pay 2 convenience i.e. weight limit increase and loot pets)
      look at any big mmo review channel on youtube, p2w is always a huge topic and is adressed very carefully
      look at archeage (the game is a meme in itself by now)
      look at Shigeru miyamoto warning publishers to stop being so greedy and look at the long term success not just short term
      look at Belgium literally putting in a law to ban RNG shop items (are we even sure this item will be available in Belgium?)

this also reminds me of so many games that have cheat codes like GTA or for example the skyrim console where you can get everything you want without any effort.
      the result is 3 hours of half-hearted enjoyment and then completely abandoning the game because you already have everything you could get from playing and going through the story and exploring.

im just rambling at this point because p2w is getting to the point of no return real quick
      DLC, microtransactions and p2w might be the death of gaming as a whole, not just MMO's.

side note: NCSoft is the culprit for making these systems in the first place, i just hope gameforge is willing to think ahead
      All you said is going in a tiny hole somwhere in the internet & no publisher or dev ever will considere what you say, even if its true.

Free To Play is the revolution in short term, its even reviving games that was supposed to DIE making them pay to win.

It is sad but it is true, even WOW know best that CASH SHOP is the key for benefit.

But they are smarter than us, you keep playing it ;)
    • Click wrote:

What makes you all think they would remove Ultimate Transform furthermore why do you think Gameforge all of a sudden stops the monetizing of Aion?
      Ultimate transform will be a thing for cash warriors, it’s totally out of question, it’s probably besides ultimate enchantment stones THE money income of the whole 6.2 patch.
      I wish those Kaisinel transform isn’t in game, but I know this company long enough already, they are probably already sitting like a dog in front of a bone and drool all over the floor thinking about christmas lottery and how fckn much money they’ll make putting kaisinel form as main reward....
      They would not. I cant recall even a single forum poll that made GF mind. Writing and discussing about, is just for killing time and for the sake of the discussion "What would be"
    • Click wrote:

I am sorry but for that you have to blame NC and going f2p - they needed to create something to make money...
      NC isnt just publisher but also developer, so they need to finance a lot more people
    • Evita wrote:

Click wrote:

I am sorry but for that you have to blame NC and going f2p - they needed to create something to make money...
      That could be done without turning game into dead P2W mess.