About Kaisinel Transformation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About Kaisinel Transformation

Do you think Gameforge should remove Ultimate transformation from our version ? 84
        Yes (64) 76%
        No (20) 24%
      The new transformation system will replace the scrolls we have now and its kinda interesting. Some looks fun and we'll have variaty of Normal/Ancient/Legendary transformations with different stats. But my opinion is that the Ultimate one will be a difference maker between the f2p and p2w players and should not exist in our version of the game. Its just broken.

Even if its not a p2w item, which I doubt, it will make all other transformation useless as everyone will aim to have that one
    • I think all this new transformations should be completely rebalanced or just removed as it is very unbalanced feature that breaks PVP balance completely. Fixed movement/attack/cast speed was a core of PVP balance. Who cares about 10-20% speed/atk/cast boost class skills if your opponent have 50% - 100% boost from transformation.

Look at transformations stats:
      Level1: 30% movement speed only
      Level2: 30% movement, 9% atk or cast speed (equal to current scrolls)
      Level3: 40% movement, 20% atk and/or cast speed
      Level4: 60% movement, 35% atk and/or cast speed
      Level5: 100% movement, 60% atk and 45% cast speed and some other major boosts.

Compare it with current scrolls: 30% movement, 9% atk/cast.
      Every next level gives a big advantage vs previous, it is like a legal cheat. With current stats this transfomations will kill PVP in 2-3 mounths and RIP Aion.
      It need to be rebalanced like movement speed max 30%, atk/cast max 9% (like current scrolls), and combinations atk+cast should not exist.
      Or just give to all players 2 level 2 transformations (atk and cast) and disable all ways to obtain any other.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]verizan ().

• I'd be okay with those transformations going as high as level 3. Everything above seems a bit like overkill but we'll see what happens shortly after 6.2 release. If active playerbase diminishes further still then it'd be time to move on.
    • Yeah. level 4 and 5 are just crazy. Also, it will be another way to remove players form doing group pvp/pve. If you don't have the good stuff you can't go ...

This transformation system is about the only big thing that worries me about 6.

Not fun if you are a 'chanter' and with your mantras +DP + stigma people still run and attack double than you because they have this 'tranformation'. Way to balance the game...
    • I have no problem with this one for now ,i think they nerve it when its going to be to mutch OP , on youtube sombody talking about this,its a very very rare tranformation skill you can get, they say lesser then 0,000001 but do we wanna be sure GF can say something about this maby.
    • [NICK]verizan wrote:

I think all this new transformations should be completely rebalanced or just removed as it is very unbalanced feature that breaks PVP balance completely. Fixed movement/attack/cast speed was a core of PVP balance. Who cares about 10-20% speed/atk/cast boost class skills if your opponent have 50% - 100% boost from transformation.

Every next level gives a big advantage vs previous, it is like a legal cheat. With current stats this transfomations will kill PVP in 2-3 mounths and RIP Aion.
      It need to be rebalanced like movement speed max 30%, atk/cast max 9% (like current scrolls), and combinations atk+cast should not exist.
      Or just give to all players 2 level 2 transformations (atk and cast) and disable all ways to obtain any other.

I would 100% quit for that. Level 2 does not even give us what we have now. Remember, there is absolutely 0 speed in Gloves now, no attack, no cast... And weapon + boots are random %, or possibly even 0%. Current running speed has been capped for way too long, and as a caster main without any boost skill for speed, its about damn time we can run a bit faster. With level 4-5, speed is pretty much perma capped at 12, which is awesome. Altho i do agree, kaisinel is way too overpowered, and we should not have that, and instead have them till lv l4 Legendary transformations. Or, just make it easy enough to obtain that everyone will have kaisinel in due time (Not enough for people to quit over it) so like 4-5month farm max to have it,. and absolutely NO event option to get it.
    • Alucinor wrote:

[NICK]verizan wrote:

I think all this new transformations should be completely rebalanced or just removed as it is very unbalanced feature that breaks PVP balance completely. Fixed movement/attack/cast speed was a core of PVP balance. Who cares about 10-20% speed/atk/cast boost class skills if your opponent have 50% - 100% boost from transformation.

I would 100% quit for that. Level 2 does not even give us what we have now. Remember, there is absolutely 0 speed in Gloves now, no attack, no cast... And weapon + boots are random %, or possibly even 0%. Current running speed has been capped for way too long, and as a caster main without any boost skill for speed, its about damn time we can run a bit faster. With level 4-5, speed is pretty much perma capped at 12, which is awesome. Altho i do agree, kaisinel is way too overpowered, and we should not have that, and instead have them till lv l4 Legendary transformations. Or, just make it easy enough to obtain that everyone will have kaisinel in due time (Not enough for people to quit over it) so like 4-5month farm max to have it,. and absolutely NO event option to get it.
      True, but then there is this thing, ultimate xforms also go beyond attack speed cap. No other transformation does that.
    • The system in itself is not really a bad idea, into simplifying and combining scrolls with candies (and like even a bit of food for the other stats, even tho food still exists), the problem is in it's execution, forcing players to look like some abomination in sacrifice of some stats is really not "customer" nor player friendly, and the option to get the stats only and keep your look is now the "premium" option as before with candies it was the opposite lol (but you still sacrificed look for stats), don't get me wrong, some candies/transformation look okay and it also depends on personal preferences and taste that's just me. I think they should make the transparent scrolls quite affordable to some extent (make it possible to buy with kinah instead of gold bars, that way it's a bit more expensive than normal scrolls but no limit on them).

Regarding the Ultimate transformation, no need to talk about it, for people that saw it already knows, and people that tested it (including me) it's just worse, it's almost like an official "no-anim" with having the plate's charge skill always activated x2 (it's 60% right?) it's like you're on mount and can attack. Either disable it, or make it possible to get by normal means as in make Legendary transforms available to get in game in some ways, since you can get higher transforms by combining ones (and you can only get the Ultimate by combining Legendaries). we know that at least Legendaries will be in p2w events or shop in some way already that's obvious. But try to make it possible for regular players to get it (make Ancient be available in good amounts to get the chance for Legendaries, and make Legendaries rare) if not, a lot of people will get frustrated and quit probably.

Also anyone being bothered by the fact that the Ultimate transformation is still Kaisinel for asmodians ? 8o Could be a bit offensive at most lol (looks really weird in asmodian cutsenes), it shouldn't have been hard for NCsoft to make marchutan's model over the player model like they did with Kaisinel and others, that's some next level of laziness.
    • Wolx wrote:

Also anyone being bothered by the fact that the Ultimate transformation is still Kaisinel for asmodians ? Could be a bit offensive at most lol (looks really weird in asmodian cutsenes), it shouldn't have been hard for NCsoft to make marchutan's model over the player model like they did with Kaisinel and others, that's some next level of laziness
      Another reason to keep it away from our version :)
    • When I first saw that trailer about 6.0 and heard about transformation thing, I thought they would like give every class it's own Ultimate transformation depending on the Empyrean Lord that represents that class, for exemple Kaisinel is for Spiritmasters and Marchutan is for Chanters right ? But that's too much work to ask I guess :whistling:

Brace yourselves, only 2 months after patch is christmas events 8o
    • The whole new tranform system is beyond stupid. IT wipes difference between classes, no weaving techniques, just spawn skills asap and kill things. Every Gladi/Templar is now assassin, every Sorc/SM is gunner with insta cast. I know, I play on RU since 6.2 launch there, and its just boring.

Also RNG stats on gear is ridiculous.
    • Popsicle wrote:

The whole new tranform system is beyond stupid. IT wipes difference between classes, no weaving techniques, just spawn skills asap and kill things. Every Gladi/Templar is now assassin, every Sorc/SM is gunner with insta cast. I know, I play on RU since 6.2 launch there, and its just boring.

Also RNG stats on gear is ridiculous.
      True, they definitely need to make this game much different than in Korea to appeal to Western release. Just as 5.8 is a bit modified to give more apes/serums, so should 6.2.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

I voted yes, but knowing Gameforge they will probably add the last form in form of P2W RNG Loot-box or some thing like that.
      Maybe, but even @Galeas said he is concerned about Kaisinel ...it was in the last DT episode, I might be wrong.

esset23 wrote:

Even the loading screen promotes elyos in 6.2. No wonder why they outnumber asmos
      Elyos were always favourable by the devs and the players, no idea why, but it was always like this :)