Skins in 6.2+

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• which proc do you mean - there were several skin versions depending what craft it was
      did you check on the starting post? there are several items linked
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Jormungand%27s_Set if you're talking about this one, it's level 50 white drop in Tiamat's Hideout : aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Guardian_Set (could maybe drop in open world around that instance area), If you have high level character you can forget it :/

The other version drops in Narakkalli and Holy Tower as ancient gear (Beritra Set skins) : aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Ancient_Misty_Set
    • Wolx wrote:

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Jormungand%27s_Set if you're talking about this one, it's level 50 white drop in Tiamat's Hideout : aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Guardian_Set (could maybe drop in open world around that instance area), If you have high level character you can forget it :/

The other version drops in Narakkalli and Holy Tower as ancient gear (Beritra Set skins) : aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Ancient_Misty_Set
      Yea the first 1 ! so I would need to be level 60 or below to get the drop in that instance TH ? just checked in instance it shows up as 57 level so im guessing 67 or below ? meh and im also guessing its not tradeable or can only be used once as skin so im out of luck then ! wanted to get that skin for my templar :(
    • I already suggested if it's possible to remove the level loot restriction so we can get our hands on lower level skins but I got no response, maybe if they can modify the properties of all items to make the skin repeatable while leaving them untradeable (cause that's their design choice this patch), and add on top of it the old sanctum white gear npc so we can apply skins on them to give to our main(s), this solution won't have any negative impact whatsoever, the items would still be untradeable, we can only extract their skin therefore they are worth nothing, even make them unsellable on broker so we can't sell them, just wanna give to my characters.

The problem with all lower level instance too is that the gear there doesn't drop 100% (random piece), you only have slight chance for a drop.. I don't understand the idea behind this, leveling is super fast so you don't even have people or time to do them and stuff there doesn't drop.

Another idea is to put boxes of old armor sets for gold ingot in the gold sand shop at a reasonable price and no random stuff, gives full set depending on class.
    • So I saw someone selling [Jakunerk] Bundle containing Jormungand's Helm yesterday in lfg and i was suprised it had selectable helm choices so idk why i assumed we could farm the skin in the instance and it would come in tradeable bundles like the helm so I wasted an entire day lvling up to 57 and did the instance only to find out nope it doesn't give bundles. It gives untradable ones that can only be skinned once :S got trolled super hard as I asked the guy and he also said he got it from TH. Did 3/3 runs and no bundles, completely wasted my day XD, @Sita I know theres alot of things in top priority right now but can you please let gf know we need some way to be able to farm old skins ? maybe make it so that the mobs drop items even for high level ?
    • I have some bundles of that event as well on one of my alts stored :D

As far as I know this request is submitted but I will mention it again
      (and yes, I do also enjoy old skins)
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?