YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ashandarey wrote:

Congrats for the new servers, you will be more than welcome on the old ones after we have a merge in few months :)

You speak from the perspective of someone who is already geared, unless you aren't, in which case I question your sanity.

The fact that you can p2w in 5.8 and get gear that normally would take you months to get in 6.2, is ludicrous. Unless you have +20 at least, playing on 6.2 which is a PvP patch mostly, you will get 1-shot everywhere. Literally, 1 shot. Not to mention the Luna crafting materials which old players have thousands of, not to mention the Gold Bars they will have.

Yeah, anyone who sticks around on old servers ( unless they are geared ) I will feel bad for them.

I would take a new server that's half as empty as Deyla over playing on Deyla even in the current patch. Grendal felt more alive with half as many people even towards the end, yes you have numbers but what's the point when nobody does anything but afk in Nosra.
    • Well, a month ago, I had a dream while sleeping, that they opened a new server for 6.2 and named it Lakhara xD

I can see the future lol
      Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014
      Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015
      Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016
      Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018
      Nergal: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-Present
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Congrats for the new servers, you will be more than welcome on the old ones after we have a merge in few months :)
      You speak from the perspective of someone who is already geared, unless you aren't, in which case I question your sanity.

The fact that you can p2w in 5.8 and get gear that normally would take you months to get in 6.2, is ludicrous. Unless you have +20 at least, playing on 6.2 which is a PvP patch mostly, you will get 1-shot everywhere. Literally, 1 shot. Not to mention the Luna crafting materials which old players have thousands of, not to mention the Gold Bars they will have.

Yeah, anyone who sticks around on old servers ( unless they are geared ) I will feel bad for them.

I would take a new server that's half as empty as Deyla over playing on Deyla even in the current patch. Grendal felt more alive with half as many people even towards the end, yes you have numbers but what's the point when nobody does anything but afk in Nosra.
      And you should think before replying and quoting someone, if you want to just random trolling in the forum, please, avoid quoting me. Thanks
    • Ashandarey wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

And you should think before replying and quoting someone, if you want to just random trolling in the forum, please, avoid quoting me. Thanks
      I do more thinking than you do, at least I made some points, feel free to disprove me buddy Thanks!
    • People won't go back to the old server in a few months time because there is nothing to go back to. Old pieces of equip are obsolete, kinah is reset, veteran rewards are gone, leveling up is instant.

It is actually wiser to start on the new server for every new player and every returning player that stopped playing few months ago.

Last year move was a silly one, opening 4 new server when it was absolutely not needed. This time it actually makes sense.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

You speak from the perspective of someone who is already geared, unless you aren't, in which case I question your sanity.The fact that you can p2w in 5.8 and get gear that normally would take you months to get in 6.2, is ludicrous. Unless you have +20 at least, playing on 6.2 which is a PvP patch mostly, you will get 1-shot everywhere. Literally, 1 shot. Not to mention the Luna crafting materials which old players have thousands of, not to mention the Gold Bars they will have.

I do more thinking than you do, at least I made some points, feel free to disprove me buddy Thanks!
      Why should I do such thing ? Its pretty obvious that the new servers are only for milking players, they wont be populated much and will be merged with the old ones in a few months.

What you did, is to talk complete non sense that has nothing to do with what I said. I am not geared, my sanity is okay and please dont feel bad for me, its cute, but thanks.
    • JustQuestions wrote:

People won't go back to the old server in a few months time because there is nothing to go back to. Old pieces of equip are obsolete, kinah is reset, veteran rewards are gone, leveling up is instant.

It is actually wiser to start on the new server for every new player and every returning player that stopped playing few months ago.

Last year move was a silly one, opening 4 new server when it was absolutely not needed. This time it actually makes sense.
      If everything is reset then what's the point of new servers? Splitting up the population is really bad. Even now we have too many servers, there's no damn reason to open 2 more..
      Tomonori-Chanter
    • Tomonori wrote:

JustQuestions wrote:

People won't go back to the old server in a few months time because there is nothing to go back to. Old pieces of equip are obsolete, kinah is reset, veteran rewards are gone, leveling up is instant.

If everything is reset then what's the point of new servers? Splitting up the population is really bad. Even now we have too many servers, there's no damn reason to open 2 more..
      please find your answer on THIS topic, @[NICK]N00B gave an exhaustive answer
    • Ashandarey wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

You speak from the perspective of someone who is already geared, unless you aren't, in which case I question your sanity.The fact that you can p2w in 5.8 and get gear that normally would take you months to get in 6.2, is ludicrous. Unless you have +20 at least, playing on 6.2 which is a PvP patch mostly, you will get 1-shot everywhere. Literally, 1 shot. Not to mention the Luna crafting materials which old players have thousands of, not to mention the Gold Bars they will have.

Why should I do such thing ? Its pretty obvious that the new servers are only for milking players, they wont be populated much and will be merged with the old ones in a few months.
      What you did, is to talk complete non sense that has nothing to do with what I said. I am not geared, my sanity is okay and please dont feel bad for me, its cute, but thanks.

You should change your name to Nostradamus.

I think at the very least it will be bigger than Grendal ever was. The situation is quite different, there's 2 servers not 4. Plus it's a big patch. A "game changer" except nothing will change on old servers, the old players or p2w players will always be ahead. Months ahead.

It could fail, sure, but that all depends on how Gameforge handles it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]n00b ().

• And then you'll be playing a on a dead server after 2 months.

I'm not sure how balanced the game is in 6.0, but until now atleast the game was mostly skill based instead of pure gear, that legendary gear won't do much and from what I've heard, it's quite easy to get to a decent level gear wise even as a new player.

The first few weeks of the server will be fun for sure but there's always the fear of the server dying.
      Tomonori-Chanter
    • Pink Omega wrote:

Future Will Come wrote:

nodeone wrote:

I hope that you're right in your 2-nd sentence. Mass Merge is needed :)
      wondering why you missed your opportunity to move to populated server, but still asking about "Mass Merge"?
      Yeah what a douche he is, for not "MOVING" its all his feking fault!!! How feking dare he ask for merge for dead servers
      are you sure that quoted right text ? since I don't see how your answer related to my text
    • I was right since the very beginning.

About 2 serveur let me say my tought.

It is probably about the inter server pvp thing, so new server can fights each other until they get geared up to compete other servers.

Also new server is a good idea for those who will not come back on old server for 6.2 because they are ungeared.

No need to hate we already know those are dead before they are born, keep plahing where u love enjoy the game that is all u need