YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kotoro wrote:

I was right since the very beginning.

About 2 serveur let me say my tought.

It is probably about the inter server pvp thing, so new server can fights each other until they get geared up to compete other servers.

Also new server is a good idea for those who will not come back on old server for 6.2 because they are ungeared.

No need to hate we already know those are dead before they are born, keep plahing where u love enjoy the game that is all u need
      It's a good idea for new players ( tho I think that will be minority ), the players who quit ( will probably be majority ) but I also think people who already play on big servers should switch to new one. There's people with 40 bil kinah, who will get capped gold bars, who will get Legendary gear, day 1. I would say the majority of people don't even have +20, most people barely have 75 +15 gear.

If you're part of that group you should probably start on a new server, experience the game fair.
    • 1 server only might have a slight chance of surviving, problem is most real new players of any game tend to go to the most populated "place", so I don't think they have the information about the state of current servers, will depend how the new servers will be marketed maybe. As for returning players it will depend, cause it depends when they quit, what they currently have on them etc... for some it's hard to do a fresh start that means sacrificing a lot of stuff, but as I said it will depend for each person, everyone will do what they want and what they think is good for them. The problem is also the split of the playerbase and as we know some old players will take advantage of a new server just like it happened recently and we may end up with the same scenario.
    • I don't care about ditching my main on Deyla, isn't geared in anything other than apollon and didn't bother to enchant nothing. I'll have a look what the new server may offer. If it goes into ghost town after a month, I'm out by then. Might try some sandbox mmorpg later... Though I don't particularly like them to begin with.
    • Two new servers is just a fail, if they really open two at the end, we need to do something to let know everyone that plans to join in a new server to go only one of these so we dont split.

I cant believe this is happening, even if the whole population of eu where in a single server it wont even reach half of the server limit.

This is beyond the retarded level, first the default low suply and rates on the server, then p2w setup on luna system and cash shop, then splitting the low population of potential new characters on two new servers instead of just one, whats next ?

They are doing a great job, no doub, well, bye aion eu, we had the ilusion of a posible chance to enjoy this servers, oh, and thanks for the english pak, very usefull to play on gamecoast, see ya.
    • Why open 2 servers straight away ?

Go open 1 server and monitor/balance the factions. Have a 2nd server on the ready, If 1st gets overcrowded then go open the 2nd one (taking into account monitoring of other existing servers, if those go down, go give some compensations for people to re-join those ones).

All better, more populated and you will not get 1 million msgs here of people complaining about 'balance'. Basically, do your job as a publisher :)
    • @Galeas @Gameforge it's not too late to abandon the idea of 2nd new server, hear the playerbase for once! More players will come for 6.2 thats a fact, we all know it, but i doupt all these will stay... Truth is the more i dig in 6.2 the more things i see that i dislike.

1 INT server can survive with a bit of luck, 2nd server with a GER tag on it, nope, close it now before you launch it or it's gonna be the new "Miren".
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Hashtag wrote:

deanyosla wrote:

I'll have a look what the new server may offer. If it goes into ghost town after a month, I'm out by then.
      and others that wanna try the game for few days think the same. When its getting abit harder ppl tend to give up. And yet those ppl beg for new server, cya on antriksha in few months xd :P
      I haven't begged for a new server. I'd rather not have any new servers honestly. Even if upon release old players would be getting exchanges for their >+20 gears. I don't give a flying f about that. XD
    • testtestlab wrote:

Why open 2 servers straight away ?

Go open 1 server and monitor/balance the factions. Have a 2nd server on the ready, If 1st gets overcrowded then go open the 2nd one (taking into account monitoring of other existing servers, if those go down, go give some compensations for people to re-join those ones).

All better, more populated and you will not get 1 million msgs here of people complaining about 'balance'. Basically, do your job as a publisher :)
      they need have one server for Germans + int serv. .can u see they even gave 2 x list of compensation on pts german language + eng. :cookieshugo: that's saying something.
    • We are considering your feedback form the last few days and we would like to clarify our position on this. We won’t open new servers if it is not necessary. We will monitor closely the situation with the PTS and at launch and we will only open new servers if it is needed.
    • Honestly there's no need to open 2 servers. I get that the german community is big but you should just open 1 international.

Also @Galeas since you talked about transformation contracts from shop. Please consider adding them to hero trials (this feature is exclusive to EU if i'm not wrong, you should take advantage of it) or to non-p2w events. I also made a post about this on the BETA feedback thread ( General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta ).
    • Kirameki wrote:

Ah yes new servers, and they will be merged within a year. (Most likely sooner) ;)
      Nothing wrong with that, as the point of the new server(s) is for new/long time returning players to be able to play the game without getting melted with no counterplay by at least half the population because of the gear compensation. If you were to remove gear compensation, nobody would ask for a new server because there would simply be no point. So it's fine for the server(s) to eventually be merged after a few months/a year, because then people will be on the same level of gear etc.