YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eggsdee wrote:

a new server wont help in anything
      well it would. many people who consider doing pvp in 6.2 while being on a server like loki asmo where you never win any sieges and get farmed in open due to faction imbalance would potentially reroll. where would they roll? thats right. on deyla asmo, loki elyos where dont lose 100% of the time. so not getting a new server would only make faction imbalance worse. and more people would quit because of it. i myself am by the way one of them. IF i play without a new server for sure i wont be staying on loki asmo.
    • I got a reply from a support yday abt new servers and it will be one INT and one German server. There is info in deaves tavern video as a Syd from support told me.
    • Kotoro wrote:

Livi wrote:

I got a reply from a support yday abt new servers and it will be one INT and one German server. There is info in deaves tavern video as a Syd from support told me.
      No info about potential server fusion ?
      Nope. Only about new servers I had an answer..
    • Galeas wrote:

Before talking about server merge we will see how many players the update brings. It makes no sense at all to merge now, a few days before the biggest update in AION History^^
      The biggest update is already a failure, I have seen first hand the feedback of players from the PTS, and some asked me plenty of questions about how they can acquire essential items through f2p means, why their attacks are so slow and other important questions in relation to the new expansion.

First of all, the economy has been irreversibly and permanently destroyed by the massive injection of kinah in-game, if a player had 47 billion in 5.8 with your new exchange he will now have a bit over 1 Trillion (1000 billions) old kinah in value which is exchanged during the 6.2 update, and after the update he will have a value of kinah equal to 161 billion kinah or 7 billion new kinah.

This will lead to cataclysmic economic crashes with irreparable and irrecuperable damages to the prices. The kinah will remain in circulation until AION will shut down, it can not be removed once injected.

Second of all, after taking into consideration the main agenda of GameForge in relation with AION I can safely assume, with an accuracy of 99,35% that the injection of essential items in the game in the form of FORM CONTRACTS will be so negligible it will lead to another severe drop in population.

I can also safely assume that all bets are on board at GameForge headquarters and everyone is relying in on the big take from players buying the aforementioned essential items (form contract scrolls) in immense quantities, bringing in thousands of euros to the company this way.
    • Ryndzer wrote:

Someone has already thrown it in, so I will share it.
      @Adam

For who ask some questions about new servers on 6.2 wrote:

"Thank you for contacting aion free to play support.
      No new servers will be open at the launch of the game. The Aion team decided to not open them at last."

@Galeas Can you confirm if this is legit?
      Not really interested to start over on old servers just to get 1-2 shotted for a month because some people got ultimate/legendary gear on day1. Would be really nice if you could just announce something for the newcomers / returnees. We're just a few days away from actual 6.2 release and nothing got announced yet..?
    • Galeas wrote:

We are considering your feedback form the last few days and we would like to clarify our position on this. We won’t open new servers if it is not necessary. We will monitor closely the situation with the PTS and at launch and we will only open new servers if it is needed.
      He already said last week that they will not open new servers for now. They expected thousands of people to return, which is absurd with this state of the game. They also expected to open two PTS servers or more, because of the "huge interest"
    • We will definitely get you a definitive answer on that before the patch. We announced in the tavern we would open 2 then we gave it more thought and also checked the feedback. There are people that really want a new server and existing players that feel like it would spread the population even more.

What I can say is that we wont blindly open servers if it doesn't make sense, we will make a decision and let you know as soon as possible on that topic. I know this is crucial for people who want to start on a new server and i'll do my best to get you an answer this week..
    • Galeas wrote:

We will definitely get you a definitive answer on that before the patch. We announced in the tavern we would open 2 then we gave it more thought and also checked the feedback. There are people that really want a new server and existing players that feel like it would spread the population even more.

What I can say is that we wont blindly open servers if it doesn't make sense, we will make a decision and let you know as soon as possible on that topic. I know this is crucial for people who want to start on a new server and i'll do my best to get you an answer this week..
      So... Is like 6 days before we get patch and you (GF i mean) don't even know if there will be new server or no? Wow that's quite amazing
    • Layyumi wrote:

Eggsdee wrote:

well it would. many people who consider doing pvp in 6.2 while being on a server like loki asmo where you never win any sieges and get farmed in open due to faction imbalance would potentially reroll. where would they roll? thats right. on deyla asmo, loki elyos where dont lose 100% of the time. so not getting a new server would only make faction imbalance worse. and more people would quit because of it. i myself am by the way one of them. IF i play without a new server for sure i wont be staying on loki asmo.
      This argument makes at one hand no sense to me. Roll to a new server OR to a other server would both not change anything about the inbalance at Loki, except that it would be worse for loki asmo.
      Either you go to new server and empty loki asmo or you go to an old server and empty loki asmo.
      On the other hand I can totally understand that it's annoying to fight against such a huge amount of elyos when asmos are not that much. It makes no fun when one can only win raid if the marchutan buff has max level.
      But in my opinion, opening up a new server is not for balancing purposes, as long as there are no strategies to "fix" the problem with the massive amount of elyos at the old servers.

#unlucky
    • aclericfromthor wrote:

Layyumi wrote:

Eggsdee wrote:

This argument makes at one hand no sense to me. Roll to a new server OR to a other server would both not change anything about the inbalance at Loki, except that it would be worse for loki asmo.Either you go to new server and empty loki asmo or you go to an old server and empty loki asmo.
      On the other hand I can totally understand that it's annoying to fight against such a huge amount of elyos when asmos are not that much. It makes no fun when one can only win raid if the marchutan buff has max level.
      But in my opinion, opening up a new server is not for balancing purposes, as long as there are no strategies to "fix" the problem with the massive amount of elyos at the old servers.
      if you dont see a problem there i'll explain it to you. on the one hand, yes loki asmo would LOSE a player. rolling on loki elyos would GAIN them a player. not only does the losing side get weaker, the winning one becomes stronger. and this wouldnt only happen to loki. if you gonna plan to pvp you better think about winning those sieges and stuff.