YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NoaimDeyla wrote:

@Galeas Have you even read the poll before deciding? almost twice as many people dont want new servers for the simple reason that old servers are already 6 feet under in terms of population, you see the same exact names around with the same exact groups. 2 new servers make even less sense now than it did when grendal came up and we all know how that went down
      Do you think If they are not gonna open new servers, your servers' population will increase ? There is no way to increase population in old servers except merging them again. Opening new servers won't affect you at all because if they are not gonna open new servers, people who wanna reroll new server will simply quit Aion, either way you will loose those people. If you are complaining about population on old servers, you may wanna ask for merging them instead of complaining about new servers or give a solution here like reset all rankings on old servers(which is not gonna happen probably) etc for fair start.
    • @Galeas what will the new INT sever be called as? Please name it Munin or Heimdall! Cool names for the server! And how long will the maintenance take on wednesday do you think?
      Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014
      Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015
      Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016
      Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018
      Nergal: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-Present
    • When Nexus came:

I remember how p2w people were happy about the new server, because they could fast level / gear up and get bes gear fast, so they can kill all "new people" and "slow leveling" people with overpowered gear.

That will happen with new servers too. A lot of p2w people going to go there hoping for easy kills for the first 6 months.
      :cookieshugo:
    • New servers has good and bad sides. Can agree that 2 servers is too much but one should be opened at least. Especially for new and returning players. Lets be honest if they would not open new server at all aion population would decrease even more. For example me same as many friends would never come back on old server starting from 0 and have same feelings about others ppl too.
    • [NICK]tuhka wrote:

When Nexus came:

I remember how p2w people were happy about the new server, because they could fast level / gear up and get bes gear fast, so they can kill all "new people" and "slow leveling" people with overpowered gear.

That will happen with new servers too. A lot of p2w people going to go there hoping for easy kills for the first 6 months.
      This is literally old servers now, p2w people can buy in 5.8 +25 gear and wait for 6.2 to 1 shot 90% of the rest of population who don't have that kind of gear currently.

You cannot do that in 6.2, all you can p2w is transformations, which matter in 1 v 1 more so than in sieges / mass pvp.

That was the funniest post I read today here, congrats m8 lmao
    • Since the 6.2 involve so many thing about being geared in 5.8 most players who dont have a max geared set will probably join this New server.

In result of it, most old server will be empty I might see a futur merge coming near by.

Not so bad, we need a server fusion, but as it allways be, a new big patch need a new server.
    • Transformations are not really the only p2w thing in 6.2. There's Stigma Enchant stones, stats rerolling... maybe if you count the pots in the shop too lol. And in the future, legendary enchant stones in shop and/or through events (with the red one in events). And the infinite luna rez for funzies :D If I missed something tell me, just thinking off the top of my head.
    • whoever will join the new servers thinking of a new fresh start is completely delusional, the only thing you can achieve in there for effectively free is rank which counts nothing and serves as a title before your name, that's about it.
    • Eventhough im playing on an old server ill give new server a try. Im realistic and know p2w will hit it hard as it did with Grendal but it might be fun for a few weeks :P

From the looks of it asmos will dominate again as they did on Grendal so another imbalanced server :thumbup:
    • NoaimDeyla wrote:

whoever will join the new servers thinking of a new fresh start is completely delusional, the only thing you can achieve in there for effectively free is rank which counts nothing and serves as a title before your name, that's about it.
      Mate , forget the ranks , if someone who hasnt played the 5.8 patch which was trash , and wants to come back it will be literally fresh start for him , right? BUT for HIM and all the OTHERS that are gonna do the same. People that played the 5.8 patch , that will get the gear exchange will get some proper gear , while others will have campaign gear.Considering that u have played the PTS , u should realize that even the 79-80 campaign quests and quests at these levels are at heated area. What are these people suppose to do ? suck it up and go afk each time the meet someone with gear exchanged until they gear up in the next couple weeks/months which in the gear exchanged people case , they would go even further beyond the gear the received? They will always be behind older players.If someone wanted to join like this , they would do it at 5.8 .

I dunno if you are worried that the opening of the servers will decrease ur server population or you want to encourage people by calling them "completely delusional" to start at your server so you , and other people that will have their gear exchange are looking for a quick stomp at them at the early days/weeks.
    • first of all people with full +15 legendary compensated gear are the large minority of people on each server, ure talking like if everyone will be in that state no matter what, 2nd of all, instead of working for a month to be on the same level gear you prefer decreasing other servers's population + creating a new incredibly imbalanced one where, just like Grendal, only one faction will effectively play the game, with 50% of the community being returnee's, maybe 5% new players and the rest p2w whales who look for undergeared/rusty/poor money wise, people to bully in open world. Do you really expect yourself to log in and enjoy people running around in campaign gear for the whole patch till everyone gets their gear at the same rate of speed? You clearly havent played in Grendal, have you my friend?
    • NoaimDeyla wrote:

first of all people with full +15 legendary compensated gear are the large minority of people on each server, ure talking like if everyone will be in that state no matter what, 2nd of all, instead of working for a month to be on the same level gear you prefer decreasing other servers's population + creating a new incredibly imbalanced one where, just like Grendal, only one faction will effectively play the game, with 50% of the community being returnee's, maybe 5% new players and the rest p2w whales who look for undergeared/rusty/poor money wise, people to bully in open world. Do you really expect yourself to log in and enjoy people running around in campaign gear for the whole patch till everyone gets their gear at the same rate of speed? You clearly havent played in Grendal, have you my friend?
      played on nexus -> Antri -> grendal -> Antri. I didnt said that there will be fair pvp there . There will be whales , a lot of them . But in old servers u will encounter whales + gear exchanged people.Like i mentioned in this or another post , i dunno , for me and i guess for a part of other returnees , they are not looking for a long term adventure , im looking for a 3-4 months of fun , this game at the current state doesnt worth more than that , so u shouldnt take my word as a saying that aims for the overall population in all servers . i know how u feel but its not our fault , if gameforge never launched the new servers the people that u are looking to bring to ur server wont even have download the game. Be grateful at least that u will have shorter queue times in the upcoming instances lol.
    • Im not surprised that GF decided to open 2 new servers. As expected, their main goal is to milk ppl's wallet in the next few months with some cash events like they did before and then, after they realize that both servers are a ghost town they will just merge them.

For those who aim to get a ''fresh start'' with no gear imbalace comming from +25 ppl, enjoy the game few weeks/months and then be ready to get marged again with your beloved old severs.

@Galeas I hope you guys got a date for the incoming merges because wont last long till the new ones die.
    • Mittsu wrote:

Im not surprised that GF decided to open 2 new servers. As expected, their main goal is to milk ppl's wallet in the next few months with some cash events like they did before and then, after they realize that both servers are a ghost town they will just merge them.

For those who aim to get a ''fresh start'' with no gear imbalace comming from +25 ppl, enjoy the game few weeks/months and then be ready to get marged again with your beloved old severs.

@Galeas I hope you guys got a date for the incoming merges because wont last long till the new ones die.
      If this New server die we Will log out again we are rerutn users we dont Cafe to play with old Lady players Who sit in town without Do something
    • I find it funny that the same pathetic arguments used when the idea of Grendal server and etc to open ,are used also for these 2 new sservers.Stop the ridiculous excuses" wanna start new B's" that's like what? 10-20 people?Just like the other servers THAT WERE DEAD took population from the current servers for example,deyla population got lowered cause people just went on Grendal.Then they merged and guess what THE SAME PEOPLE just returned to their original server.Just one freaking reason is clear THE NEW SERVERS are just for money,people will invest nyerk load of money to reach top notch stuff,spare me the lawyer type of defence answers.
    • Balthazar wrote:

I find it funny that the same pathetic arguments used when the idea of Grendal server and etc to open ,are used also for these 2 new sservers.Stop the ridiculous excuses" wanna start new B's" that's like what? 10-20 people?Just like the other servers THAT WERE DEAD took population from the current servers for example,deyla population got lowered cause people just went on Grendal.Then they merged and guess what THE SAME PEOPLE just returned to their original server.Just one freaking reason is clear THE NEW SERVERS are just for money,people will invest nyerk load of money to reach top notch stuff,spare me the lawyer type of defence answers.
      haha so.mad you have less people to one shot on your already dead server