YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Layyumi wrote:

      Balthazar wrote:

      I find it funny that the same pathetic arguments used when the idea of Grendal server and etc to open ,are used also for these 2 new sservers.Stop the ridiculous excuses" wanna start new B's" that's like what? 10-20 people?Just like the other servers THAT WERE DEAD took population from the current servers for example,deyla population got lowered cause people just went on Grendal.Then they merged and guess what THE SAME PEOPLE just returned to their original server.Just one freaking reason is clear THE NEW SERVERS are just for money,people will invest nyerk load of money to reach top notch stuff,spare me the lawyer type of defence answers.
      haha so.mad you have less people to one shot on your already dead server
      haha on the contrary like a sheep you are keep following the flow we used to be 45% on deyla now it's around 30 barely.hope it dies.btw I haven't played in months so can't even one shot mobs
    • who cares for open world pvp lol. I got killed in open world q.q i have to quit now call my moomy to wash my tears someone got better gear xD...


      ....it will be same as grendal milk milk milk, 20% quit first week, 10% more in 1 month, add a cash shop lotery + card event --> woila population decresed 50% in few months aka ready for merge merge.


      But hey f*k up 7 servers more and split ppl so stupid ppl will cash. :thumbdown:

      1 server would might work but ! With big big big advertising months ahead on all social plattforms.
    • This 6.2 bring a complete different game.

      Most of players want to explore it from a fresh server without getting cancerous players with 3k€ compensator stuff.

      You guys admitted its a pay to win game, and also telling players the server will be ghosted a few month later.

      What is your problem ?

      This whole 6.2 will make the difference, that is the last chance for EU.

      After what they might change their server policy and probably merge most of server.

      None of players who donated 3k+ will move from their server so its a deal you will play egainst other players who spend 3k on stuff.

      From my point of view new server is only a limited time server wich give the chance for new players, returned players, unstuffed players to have an enjoyable play time until they get stuff and get a merge.

      Lets be honest, everyone is winning here, your old server will be merged with another old server, new server will merge with another servers, and done. Big merge, less server, more population after merge per server, everyone is happy.
    • Exactly this. Its not about opening a new self sufficient wont ever have to be merged. Heck id even be happy being merged some month down the line. All the people acting so smart yelling "lol it will be merged! You'll see how genius i am having stated the obvious hehe". This debate is about people whos compensation gear will have less impact when less undergeared people are around. Selfish people making up fake arguments to benefit themselves. yes it would be nice if older servers had better faction balance and more population. I agree. Its just that problem wont change even if theres no new server. It might get even worse. Many people would roll to the more populated side of a server and so on. Again, yes the new servers will most certainly be merged at some point but that doesnt speak against a new server. Depends on how gameforge handles the merge. I was not a fan of that server switching bs where people not even from the new servers were able to transfer.
    • Kotoro wrote:

      This 6.2 bring a complete different game.

      Most of players want to explore it


      What is your problem ?

      This whole 6.2 will make the difference, that is the last chance for EU.

      After what they might change their server policy and probably merge most of server.

      None of players who donated 3k+ will move from their server so its a deal you will play egainst other players who spend 3k on stuff.

      From my point of view new server is only a limited time server wich give the chance for new players, returned players, unstuffed players to have an enjoyable play time until they get stuff and get a merge.

      Lets be honest, everyone is winning here, your old server will be merged with another old server, new server will merge with another servers, and done. Big merge, less server, more population after merge per server, everyone is happy.
      you must be new here on forums so let's break it down ,in case you say no that was one delusional comment,and you still don't get how gameforge thinks.Explore what? The less areas less quests and fast exp? Spare the dramatic. Our problem is that inventing new servers will divide the population THE NEW PLAYERS CAN BE COUNTED ON FINGERS OF YOUR HAND.Current players will just migrated to new server .Indeed is last chance to kill it.Policy on servers? Hahaha such a nice joke.On contrary I knew people playing both servers and doin all things on both that have invested money.Its limited until people cash load of money when they join new server. Become deserted look Grendal they will get a huge income and they will just say oh my God we just noticed merge inc.and the rest we know it today.
    • Balthazar wrote:

      Kotoro wrote:

      This 6.2 bring a complete different game.
      you must be new here on forums so let's break it down ,in case you say no that was one delusional comment,and you still don't get how gameforge thinks.Explore what? The less areas less quests and fast exp? Spare the dramatic. Our problem is that inventing new servers will divide the population THE NEW PLAYERS CAN BE COUNTED ON FINGERS OF YOUR HAND.Current players will just migrated to new server .Indeed is last chance to kill it.Policy on servers? Hahaha such a nice joke.On contrary I knew people playing both servers and doin all things on both that have invested money.Its limited until people cash load of money when they join new server. Become deserted look Grendal they will get a huge income and they will just say oh my God we just noticed merge inc.and the rest we know it today.
      In fact I play since the first closed bêta of Aion Free to Play, & I am well placed to know that Aion EU is already a garbage so my point of view is to let GameForge do what they want, as usual they always did what they wanted despite the population so we could maybe in the futur have another Publisher or Maybe Ncsoft itself taking back the AION license.

      I don't mind having 45 new server, getting empty 3 week after release or having a mass merge between server that result mostly by unbalanced faction, what I want is a clear STOP of the nonesens gestion job that Gameforge is doing.

      And the only solution is to change the Publisher since GF never changed their policy Cash shop over every game they got into hand.

      Back to the topic, NEW SERVER PLEASE !

      Yes it will be new players that will "try" Aion because as you can see they get couple of YOUTUBER advertising their game & some of them are NEW to Aion so they are trying to bring new players foucsing Youtuber that are very NEW to AION (for exemple FRENCH youtuber working with GF doing video of AION know nothing but discovering with his subs).

      Old players will give a chance since its a new GAME that changed alot of thing & rebalanced certain class such as ARCHER that is more interessting than before.

      DONT get me wrong, players that are very active & concerned about your old server will stay,
      MOSTLY players that "quite" your old server are mostly players that was gonna QUITE AION ANYWAY due to the difference between them playing normaly without cash shop & donation etc... VERSUS players that are FULL 80 +20 FULL STONE +10/12 DEVA.

      Aion is not a balanced game, that give the chance to any players that have the skills (like before), it is now a Pay to Win game with a very unbalanced gear system.
      Not even speaking about 6.2, Ultimate transformations, Luna rez infinite, Kinah restrictions & co.

      You want new players to join server where some players have 42 Billions new Kinah 6.2 in their bank & where new players are nerfed to self selling only 16M Kinah per week ? Excuse me but there is no sense starting all over a new char in an OLD SERVER.

      Check the list below why you cant start all over egain in an old server after the patch :

      1. Kinah unbalance old vs new players (42B stack vs 0 kinah)
      2. Kinah restriction per week (16M new players will have to spend 13.7M kinah for contract x 1 they have 2.3M kinah for the rest ?)
      3. New map + Compensator Gear vs new comers = no chance
      4. PVE = NO ONE WILL GIVE A CHANCE TO A NEW PLAYERS TO JOIN THEIR DUNGEON on OLD SERVER
      5. New players that discover the game will be leftover on old server (have seen it before) (lazy old players dont want to spend time on advicing new players.


      ITS delusional for a new players, less geared player, none cash shoper players, old returning players to have their chance on old server.

      It is very selfish for you to be egainst new server saying your server will be empty, empty of what ? Empty of ungeared players to 2 shots ?

      Same players that cry all over new server because their server is gonna be empty, but at the same time never giving time or chance for new players, less geared players for dungeon.

      The community of Aion is the main reason why players "try out" new server, because they will not have to deal with this elite players that are very selfish in their corner lefting over all ungeared, new players etc...

      If your server is dying ask GAMEFORGE TO MERGE IT AND STOP THE UNBALANCED TRANSFERT CHAR SYSTEM.



    • Kotoro you are absolutely right.......me for example I have 80lvl gear but I wana change srv enyway and go from start because I wana change class and this antriksha srv is like arabian kingdom since last merge few ppl speak english only few premades for some istances mostly ppl doing pve on srv wide while open world is empty I can imagine ungeared new players coming in game in 6.2 if they come to old srv where 90%of ppl have veteran + tons of kinah they dont have chance on antri there is a lot of p2w players with +20/25 gear ....all my legion mates quit long time ago so we all hope for new srv not because we dont have gear but because server is dead and community is cancer and enyway with 2-3 months play time all will have legendary gear

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Serbianlord ().

    • Sounds very logical:


      Handful of new players will arrive to play on new servers - old players will make new characters on new servers while using cross server still to do instances and STILL NOT invite new players to dungeons. Why would they when they can just carry all their alts with main characters from other servers?

      Also why would the new players make groups on new servers, if they weren't doing it on old ones? They magically become advanced and taking time to research themself "Guides for dummies" that are on youtube? Nothing will change with players if they dont research themself anything and expect to be carried. Join or create a legion that does activities and focus to that. Even old servers got players who never done some instances because of their incompetence.

      Old servers will die, merges wont happen, since it's even been requested for Antriksha already long time. Most likely been ignored. People are actually considering to quit Aion instead than starting from zero YET again. (New servers gets handful of people, old servers lose more than a handful).

      Sure, I would be happy about a merge, yet we know it wont happen. Instead best way was to let people transfer to another server or now everyone telling how others should make new characters on a new server.

      Also you are telling that old players dont give a chance to new players? Sure they do. It's all about to person themself how active they show to be. But rarely someone gets invited anywhere if they login once a month.



      Also:
      How hard would it been for example make a event. Same kinda event as Tia Eye with fatties was, that gave possibility to get a pvp armor on old servers when game patch 6.0 launches for 1 month for example.

      Then new players could have gotten the pvp gear faster and catched up with older players, since many still would start from same position.

      Simple as that would been fixed old server getting players, new people getting pvp gear to start their game. From there they could build up easily and be at same position as everyone else.

      But no. That would been too easy I believe?



      Or maybe we all should do what many done also: Join a active server and go for "Winning side". Because that is a option too to get easy gameplay. Get carried by the faction.
      :cookieshugo:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Murskaaja ().

    • I still cant get it... really.
      The servers that we have at the moment are too much for the population that has the game.
      Just merge all those empty servers into 1 or 2.
      You dont need server for every language, you dont need new server.
      Problem solved!
    • Snow wrote:

      I still cant get it... really.
      The servers that we have at the moment are too much for the population that has the game.
      Just merge all those empty servers into 1 or 2.
      You dont need server for every language, you dont need new server.
      Problem solved!
      They said it, they are aware of the actual situations of old server, they are waiting 6.2 to see if they are merging them.

      New server is a must to have when there is alot of players that dont wanna go on old server because of plenty fo reason, quoted upside.

      You cant force players to play in your old server when every point of playing on your old server as a none donator new players is DISGUSTING.

      If you dont open a new server Aion Gameforge will lose players, & will lose donation, period.
    • Snow wrote:

      I still cant get it... really.
      The servers that we have at the moment are too much for the population that has the game.
      Just merge all those empty servers into 1 or 2.
      You dont need server for every language, you dont need new server.
      Problem solved!
      problem solved for you! WE dont care to return and play with old players ! Remember what happend on last merge ( i lose my rank bb aion bb gf ) so the problem solved for you because y need new players and we dont need old server only new!
    • Kotoro wrote:

      They said it, they are aware of the actual situations of old server, they are waiting 6.2 to see if they are merging them.
      New server is a must to have when there is alot of players that dont wanna go on old server because of plenty fo reason, quoted upside.

      You cant force players to play in your old server when every point of playing on your old server as a none donator new players is DISGUSTING.

      If you dont open a new server Aion Gameforge will lose players, & will lose donation, period.
      Just don't fall into the false assumption that GF does this for the benefit of those players. They are counting on some wallett warriors, who want advantage of going full p2w on a new server, where they have less p2w competition and can overpower those who dont cash in on the progress.

      In the end, few months and we will get a merge again and you get back on the old servers. Just check what happened within the last year with the opening of 4 new servers and than later the merge. Same old story. Nothing new.
    • check my post bellow, I already know all that.

      I am just waiting for the ship to finaly hit the iceberg.

      Lets GF do what they want, they know the best for their community.

      The simple fact they dont want to communicate about numbers when it come to server population say it all.

      6.2 will be somthing special for the game and its community, it will be the last turn for most of players that are turning Aion page.

      Its the time for Gameforge to do something unique for its community.

      If they do it Pay 2 Win way I promise that is the last big patch on EU on GF.

      They better check my suggestions post where I suggest solutions on One topic.

      Knowing there is other topic to discuss.

      Kinah Nerf, Minions contract, Stigma enchant, faction balance, server stability, translation quality, cash shop price, server population, gold pack vets, none gold pack restrictions etc...
    • We have some servers empty and they want to open new servers honestly,all this people that are like oh i want to comeback open a new server please are ridiculous i comeback to play 2 months ago started from scratch and tried to farm something till 6.2 on an old server it wasnt that easy but on next patch everybody can catch up even on an old server, opening new servers and making people scatter again is just idiotic, i cant belive that nothing was learned with the previous merges seriously.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Eggsdee ().

    • Now when new patch came, I must say that considering all the gear changes etc. a lot of us old players had to "Catch up" too with our new characters we wanted to play with, since gear is untradeable and our "Mains" are not that big of a help for our alts that are on same account.

      While those old players that made for example new accounts on new servers, can carry themself with their mains through instances via cross server. :P (Many already done that too)
      :cookieshugo:
    • Eggsdee wrote:

      We have some servers empty and they want to open new servers honestly,all this people that are like oh i want to comeback open a new server please are ridiculous i comeback to play 2 months ago started from scratch and tried to farm something to 6.2 on an old server it wasnt that easy but on next patch everybody can catch up even on an old server, opening new servers and making people scatter again is just idiotic, i cant belive that nothing was learned with the previous merges seriously.
      Well I can duo GoK with new char with 0 help on INTER serv, Only narakali need a good groupe.

      its just a matter of time because we are restricted on enchante stone & weekly quest.