Pinned Bug/ Weird stuff reports 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ReturningPlayer wrote:

did everyone chars get new eyes colors since new patch ? my alts has two different eye colors most of them if not all
      this is a bug that has been reported

Galeas wrote:

-Eye color changed on some characters: we reported it to NCSOFT and are waiting fro a fix.
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• @Galeas @Sita

Why some sorcerers still can use their old erosion while other's can't, the "Erosion" skill shouldn't be meant to remain on sorcerers but they still have it. I can confirm with proofs that some sorcerers are still having it because they didn't remove it before the patch while others can't. You can't find the skill also even if you want to bind it.
    • Zorkas wrote:

@Galeas @Celes @Leo

Hello first of all.

It's been 4 weeks since patch is released.

I have a male ranger on hellion server.

I would like to mention that rangers have some bugs while using skills like silence arrow, lethal arrow, ascended arrow and some more while walking that cause the player to stuck like 2 or 3 seconds.

I have posted this between first week and I got a answer that this is reported. Yes I know that this is reported.

Game like this started being annoying on my male ranger.

Can I please have some feedback about that. I start getting mad easy easy.

Thanks.
      +1 i quit the game bcuz of this bug... just give us free ticket if you can't fix it. It is unplayable for me
    • Sophisticated wrote:

I also have erosion not that im using it as its obsolete skill. As to why, it seems there was a mini update somewhere in korea ( atleast what i think i saw ) where it was assigned back to sorcerers. Next update fixes all of these problems and bugs.
      No, it's not true, sorcerers in KR never had this kind of bug/problem/advantage/disadvantage or however you want to call it from the first place, they never had "Erosion" when 6.x started, no matter what mini patch they had, you can see their past broadcasts and see that they never have or had erosion from this certain patch while on EU some people have it, some don't.

play.afreecatv.com/ska12wns14
      play.afreecatv.com/qzxw123
      play.afreecatv.com/leeyh1949

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sendnukes ().

• Sophisticated wrote:

what i meant was there was some kind of a weekly update where it was somehow added unintentionally back. Ofcourse its a bug but if you are envy then fear not its kinda useless unless ur a SM
      Kinda useless? When you have to double cover the silence because the guy gets rid of 1 debuff with some illusion or other certain skills which remove slow debuffs, while others can just put erosion and after 3 seconds he lands another debuff as flame cage? huh? what are you talking about? there's obviously an advantage in terms of covering a silence, having more options to cover properly a silence, having more options to lock a guy and kill him, cmon bruh!
    • Jack wrote:

Sophisticated wrote:

what i meant was there was some kind of a weekly update where it was somehow added unintentionally back. Ofcourse its a bug but if you are envy then fear not its kinda useless unless ur a SM
      Kinda useless? When you have to double cover the silence because the guy gets rid of 1 debuff with some illusion or other certain skills which remove slow debuffs, while others can just put erosion and after 3 seconds he lands another debuff as flame cage? huh? what are you talking about? there's obviously an advantage in terms of covering a silence, having more options to cover properly a silence, having more options to lock a guy and kill him, cmon bruh!
      It's ok sorc is a trash class with no dmg this patch anyways
    • Rym wrote:

Your RAM usage has reached it's limits.

On windows 7 you can see aion using up all of your RAM if it's running long enough, up to 10GB RAM usage after 10 hours of playing.

Fix: restart client.

On windows 10 it is not visible unless you specifically look at the performance tab.
      I very much doubt that, have the same issue sometimes, right after logging in too, with 32GB of Ram and program only showing 20-25% of it in use as max ive seen.
    • Mika wrote:

Can anyone help me out with this annoying graphic bug? :asad:

I know its not a 6.2 bug, I had it before in Nosra as well, but it got worse since the patch hit.... :aangry: Happens only in town, never had it anywhere else
      I get that too. Recently upgraded my graphics card and nothing changed. It's the buggy game engine unfortunately.
    • I have the same thing sometimes ,i have a top players machine with 32GB Ram DDR4 and intel Pentium allmost 4GHZ MSI 1070TI Omen Gsync Monitor etc and got this too

full clean install not helping new drivers not working if i turn gsync of not working Using win 10 full updated, Btw i only have this in this game.
    • I wanted to ask sth regarding the quests that are supposed to be for Arena of Coop,Arena of Discipline,Ashunatal Dredgion the npc that is supposed to be giving this quests is in center of Lakrum but has nothing ,we are also getting this 'Victory Insignias' which again cannot be handed anywhere is it a bug?(As far I saw is in 6.0 Content)Will it get fixed?Anyone has checked the NPC in Korea? And what she gives? Also no iam not talking about Archon Insignia.If anyone can shed some light I would be grateful.
      @Galeas, @Sita @Sparx