Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Many will be annoyed, considering they heard the info and went to buy lot'sof Holy Upgrade Serums for that reason only: Many will continues doing that due to not reading this section.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Hashtag wrote:

The question is why we need to suffer now for your mistake? 1 week sounds pathetic.

There should be a script or something that ppl could get/choose there money/kinah back if they would want to ofc given by gf. For serums bought after video.

Bilions bilion bilions are wasted now for some ppl.

I find 1v1 good but hell its your mistake gf so you should fix it better!
      Billion and Billions and Billions were wasted too on armor because they said it in this video ( Deva Tavern 2 ) it would give a provit if you enhance/upgrade it ,to get replaced in 6.0/6.2

Dont forget people first needed to get it to min 10/15 then go to npc in norsa then they did made it to 25+ thats minimal 40 apes per piece without any fail if all go well on 1 piece apes were 100.000.000 each that 4Bil per piece of armor 20 billion on 5 pieces! with no failure at all, count 10/15 biillion on top of that for all the apes fallure and you know enough. ( and now they give you Crap Crap Armors back! i would go grazy to about it if i was P2W
      ( Later in Tiamats Eye they gave the armor allmost for free away ,only kill this Fattys,another knife in the back of the players that did have enchant it to 10/15 bevore they could trade in by Npc in Norsa )

They dont reset the Ranks is it? ( So no fresh start on servers only if we get the new Server)

People that cry and say they think its ok ,Are no P2W players or people that dont play mutch or returning players,or dont like to hardcore pvp ,well for them there is going to be a new server here you go you have a fresh start ( in 12 hours playtime you can be lvl 80 )
    • Billion and Billions and Billions were wasted too on armor because they said it in this video ( Deva Tavern 2 ) it would give a provit if you
      enhance/upgrade it ,to get replaced in 6.0/6.2

They should lower it 1 step to lvl 25+ so they get something back. i have never heard in a video that they did say you get crap armor if you make it 25+ they could have warn people but they did not,i never heard something from Ncsoft in a video that there was not!!! comming a save spot on 25+
      ( after that video people were hopefull they said go for it thats Misleading!!!)

Dont forget people first needed to get it to min 10/15 then go to npc in norsa then they did made it to 25+ thats minimal 40 apes per piece
      without any fail if all go well on 1 piece apes were 100.000.000 each thats 4Bil per piece of armor 20 billion on 5 pieces! with no failure at
      all, count 10/15 biillion on top of that for all the apes fallure and you know enough. ( and now they give you Crap Crap Armors back! i would
      go grazy to about it if i was P2W )

( Later in Tiamats Eye they gave the armor allmost for free away ,only kill this Fattys,another knife in the back of the players that did have
      enchant it to 10/15 bevore they could trade in by Npc in Norsa and now they have the same armor that people got for free almost in Tiamats Eye )

They dont reset the Ranks is it? ( So no fresh start on servers only if we get the new Server)

People that cry and say they think its ok this exchange and want a fresh start ,are no P2W players or people that dont play mutch or returning players,or dont like to hardcore pvp
      ,well for them there is going to be a new server, here you go you have a fresh start ( in 12 hours playtime you can be lvl 80 )

Dont blame this players for asking if they could get a bit better armor that they can use for some time in game ( Aion/Na did do this the right way they Care )

People that P2W work in real world hard for there money so give them something back ( i dont care ) In real life some people drive Expencive cars i drive a second-hand one in game same thing so whats the problem,its only for a short time they have better armor.

if i want a fresh start i go new server so i have a chance on better Rank/Gear/Etc .

The post was edited 8 times, last by Parra ().

• @Galeas
      I think in exactly the same way - lower the level of eq and acc exchange by 1 level.
      Or, suggest further with the words of people who have not played throughout the patch 5.0 and certainly in 6.0 after a few weeks will give up waiting for 7.0 (because there will be better for them).
      For God's sake NA had an event for enchanting items, has safe spots on eq +25, and acc + 6, and yet they have a better exchange rate than us.

And so we failed enchantment item +25 to +26, by your next mistake where you added information about the safe spot to +25 to client, but you did not run it on the server side.
    • Parra wrote:

Billion and Billions and Billions were wasted too on armor because they said it in this video ( Deva Tavern 2 ) it would give a provit if you enhance/upgrade it ,to get replaced in 6.0/6.2
      Dont forget people first needed to get it to min 10/15 then go to npc in norsa then they did made it to 25+ thats minimal 40 apes per piece without any fail if all go well on 1 piece apes were 100.000.000 each that 4Bil per piece of armor 20 billion on 5 pieces! with no failure at all, count 10/15 biillion on top of that for all the apes fallure and you know enough. ( and now they give you Crap Crap Armors back! i would go grazy to about it if i was P2W
      ( Later in Tiamats Eye they gave the armor allmost for free away ,only kill this Fattys,another knife in the back of the players that did have enchant it to 10/15 bevore they could trade in by Npc in Norsa )

People that cry and say they think its ok ,Are no P2W players or people that dont play mutch or returning players,or dont like to hardcore pvp ,well for them there is going to be a new server here you go you have a fresh start ( in 12 hours playtime you can be lvl 80 )
      Well we said it would bring you something and that's the case. As explained many times we lowered the requirements to get gear compared to the original Korean exchange for most of the items taking into consideration the average enchantement level of our players and the fact that we don't have a safe spot.

Ryndzer wrote:

@Galeas

And so we failed enchantment item +25 to +26, by your next mistake where you added information about the safe spot to +25 to client, but you did not run it on the server side.
      There was no such mistake, we never said we would get the safe spot. And once again we didn't implement it based on people's feedback at that time which was vastly against implementing it.
    • Galeas wrote:

Parra wrote:

Well we said it would bring you something and that's the case. As explained many times we lowered the requirements to get gear compared to the original Korean exchange for most of the items taking into consideration the average enchantement level of our players and the fact that we don't have a safe spot.

Ryndzer wrote:

@Galeas

There was no such mistake, we never said we would get the safe spot. And once again we didn't implement it based on people's feedback at that time which was vastly against implementing it.
      @Galeas About equipment no one disputes. The question of the exchange of accessories. It is worse than in other regions, even in Korea, where there was a safe +6.
    • @Galeas
      In other words, once again, you made us idiots.
      That's it when it comes to your word, and you yourself do not have a for "Nick" second name?
      Without lowering these thresholds by 1 level for acc / eq. You can count on an immediate loss of income after the premiere because no one wise will invest in you.
      Everyone has enough of continuous lies, bending facts, and nerfs.
    • to the people complaining about gear compensation:
      6.0 is supposed to give a hard reset to everything including gear progression towards best end game gear and the economy ingame as a whole. what would gameforge have to give you for wasting billions on 5.X gear for you to be satisfied?
      If you are struggling to see the bigger picture here, they are trying to bring back players and tempt new ones to try out the game without having to wait 6-12 months to be fully geared and able to PVP at a decent level.

as for the main topic:
      my feedback is, do something about transformation scrolls or most people wont bother and call this game p2w trash, just like people have done since 4.75
    • So far Galeas haven't said a word regarding the xform scrolls problem.
      They either stay silent to collect feedback and then maybe readjust the cost and look for potential ways to acquire them ingame... or they remain silent because they don't give a nyerk and want to continue with their cash-grab habit.
      I hope it's the former... but I've been disappointed before.
    • Doombolt wrote:

So far Galeas haven't said a word regarding the xform scrolls problem.
      They either stay silent to collect feedback and then maybe readjust the cost and look for potential ways to acquire them ingame... or they remain silent because they don't give a nyerk and want to continue with their cash-grab habit.
      I said already we are considering different options at the moment to add scrolls in the game. Events for instance could be one. But I gathered several ideas form people on the PTS and here on forum.
    • Galeas wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

So far Galeas haven't said a word regarding the xform scrolls problem.
      I said already we are considering different options at the moment to add scrolls in the game. Events for instance could be one. But I gathered several ideas form people on the PTS and here on forum.
      how would events be different from the cash shop? like 99% of the events in the last years were useless unless you spent money on it.
    • Galeas wrote:

I appreciate you reiterating it, as info like this gets lost easily in other threads.
      also want to ask what you or the team think about players feeling like they are playing in slow motion with green or yellow transformations and how maybe a 1-time selection of either a yellow or purple transformation at a certain level (lets say L40 as its the halfway point and players would appreciate a general speed increase) through survey would help alot to diminish the initial feeling of "aww man, i dont have attack\cast speed on my weapon\gloves and scrolls are gone, im so slow!"
      im also curious what you think about the potential game-breaking 60% attack speed (uncapped) and 100% movement speed on the final transformation hindering class balance via class-specific speed boosts for example.
    • Rinnie wrote:

to the people complaining about gear compensation:
      6.0 is supposed to give a hard reset to everything including gear progression towards best end game gear and the economy ingame as a whole. what would gameforge have to give you for wasting billions on 5.X gear for you to be satisfied?
      If you are struggling to see the bigger picture here, they are trying to bring back players and tempt new ones to try out the game without having to wait 6-12 months to be fully geared and able to PVP at a decent level.
      I can assure you there's no thing as fresh start, more like a soft reset. Even considering the compensation gear there's a huge difference comparing the different tiers.
    • i am agree with Rinnie, i would prefer any gear compensation because all p2w player with actual gear +25(no1 freetoplay player has a +25 gear) will keep the huge advantage and its suppose this new patch will be a whole reset
    • As someone said I'm worried about the transformation scrolls the most, without an ancient+ it's literally unplayable lol
      And if the current pricing on the PTS applies to live...

4k Aion coins (~80 scrolls) for a single Ancient one? 12kk for a single scroll? They might be working to make them obtainable in game but even a daily transformation scroll is a slow progress towards a decent transformation (also assuming that you might get a transformation you don't like coz of the randomness...)
    • Sorc here, Well I can tell you 1 thing, The cast speed is beyod horrible, Some ppl here complain about the run speed.. lel. 50 contracts and not eve ancient form. I can drink coffe while im casting cyclone strike - or while a ranger can destroy me without me reaching the end of animation. Gabrage system. Gameforge should quickly fix this trasformation or the first week will be the last.

oh one other thing, dont believe whats wrritten on paper, full casting skills dont even reach the same speed in 5.8, not even close.
      Melee classes dont even suffer as much so you whinny ppl have nothing to cry about. And by the time i get a purple scroll id leave this garbage patch for good.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sophisticated ().