Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

It was intended from the beginning from Game design that it would be 1:1 but the change was not applied to the PTS and lead me to giving wrong information in the Tavern..
      Sure mate, you knew for months it will be 1:1, but you slept your tongue in the video. Also the graphics behind were wrong too, showing 1:3. Also you didnt watch the video or edited it at all, right ? And whoever wrote the changes on the new web site was confused as well. Come on now, lets be honest for once
    • if we play as the things are now the game the eng game stuff will be just unenchanted red gear or +11 violet one

pve speaking the only ingame way it's makarna 1 stone on a roll of 12. idk what will be in the shugo vendor....
      pvp speaking well idk any way to get a red stone

even if this sheet it's the one GF implement to us, passing +10 a lot will fail and go back to +10 with violet stones

so red stones are a must have passing +13.

also implementing a roll on every single instance is the best way to destroy friendship and promote greediness ingame

the old katalamize or makarna way was the best, get your box and good luck with rng.
    • Ashandarey wrote:

Galeas wrote:

It was intended from the beginning from Game design that it would be 1:1 but the change was not applied to the PTS and lead me to giving wrong information in the Tavern..
      Sure mate, you knew for months it will be 1:1, but you slept your tongue in the video. Also the graphics behind were wrong too, showing 1:3. Also you didnt watch the video or edited it at all, right ? And whoever wrote the changes on the new web site was confused as well. Come on now, lets be honest for once
      No I didn't know, I though it was 1:3. We found out after the video was released. That's why I posted this info now.
    • all those comminty since that video published working to make holy upgrade serums,investing all their money into holy upgrade serums since 1 hole week.. SİNCE ONE HOLE WEEK.. because ppl trust your word there.. no command man really no command.. but i see things clearly right now why those omminty not against you but support you.. from now on i swear ill not make any critical comment i swear.. ill be with you on every topic man.. you have my support after that.. you are really good guy want to change aion into better version.. :thumbup: :slove: @Galeas
    • Why create a PTS where u get a different versiion than we will get ? Some people spent alot kinah on Serums and their dreams got crushed, the fact that it took you 1 week to inform the people its so bad, we cant even trust on Gameforge info about the new patch, this is surreal. People hate Gameforge because of this kind of amataeur stuff Aion sounds like a private server!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eggsdee ().

• @Galeas
      Since you have decreased the exchange of serums by 2, you can also lower the exchange of eq pvp by 1 level.
      Just like the NA region. Which had an event for enchantment, and safe spots for 25 eq and 6 biz.
      If you do not stick to your words anyway - and that will make us more fulfilled - and you will keep at least one of your words "the exchange will be beneficial - quote shugo tavern2".
    • Galeas wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Galeas wrote:

No I didn't know, I though it was 1:3. We found out after the video was released. That's why I posted this info now.

If it was intended from the beginning, how you didnt know ... Anyway. Hope you implement ways to make these more common in game as we will need a ton to enchant our gear to Ultimate.

And please DONT NERF anything else. Read the feedback, its all about that we need more stuff. Dont make the "luna weekly manastones" thing again
    • Nuke wrote:

1 : 1 makes sense but I also understand the frustration of people that bought them for the purpose of trading later. Anyway fair answer by you and admitting the mistake, but I believe it took a bit too long to get noticed.
      Yes, it is indeed unfortunate for this particular reason. I wanted to communicate on it as fast as possible when I realized. But we realized very late that's true.

Eggsdee wrote:

Why create a PTS where u get a different versiion than we will get ? Some people spent alot kinah on Serums and their dreams got crushed. People hate Gameforge because of this kind of amataeur stuff Aion sounds like a private server!
      Everything on the PTS is supposed to be the version that will go live. In this case there was a mistake with this setting.
    • Noctis wrote:

No logic but changing it after ppl bought the serums for 200kk ea + the first day is just hilarious.

Get yo nyerk together, I alone wasted billions cuz of this and i didnt even buy many.

What a joke
      it is your fault.. you should waste money and come here for cry okey.. @Galeas trying to stop p2w act ingame and he is doing really good job.. you are p2w who spend billions ingame but we are not comminty is not.. im really happy that all p2w people like you waste their kinah that will make 6.x patch more balanced.. ty galeas my man.. im sure if NiC was here we couldnt even get any exchange gear or exchange serums.. but for real galeas working so hard to balance this game.. be thankfull guys..
    • i was afraid of this and waited till sunday to buy the holy serums...... what a joke indeed.
      At least make the pvp or pve enchantment stones tradeble via holy seruns selleble on broker and not the unselleble version ones.... so that all my billions dont go to the damn garbage
      sadface
    • Buburuza wrote:

Noctis, is the last man who will donate on this game, I know him from years.

He is farming kinah with his main char and maybe 1-2 alts, and not he got "robbed" somehow.
      I think we're here to talk about the patch not about Noctis.
      Whatever he does ingame it's his own business and it has nothing to do with 6.0
      You're here just to nyerk-talk people, huh?!