Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• so far from what i've seen i kinda like aion shop the way it is u guys done pretty good job can't believe :)

how many levels are going to be on new gold pack system and is there a chance to see a table whit the rewards before official release x)

thanks alot and again great job so far im impressed

seems aion has a bright future :)
    • kkk wrote:

so far from what i've seen i kinda like aion shop the way it is u guys done pretty good job can't believe :)

how many levels are going to be on new gold pack system and is there a chance to see a table whit the rewards before official release x)

thanks alot and again great job so far im impressed

seems aion has a bright future :)
      please tell me you are trolling
    • so far they sale only yellow ench stones so is fine for me

and 20 % hp potion is kinda expansvie so ill let it pass xD what else xd

and about red transform idm to me as long as p2w has red non p2w to have at least purple seems fair xd

don't get me wrong i still didn't see the end game content and the ways of obtaining purple & red ench stones and drop rate of the stuff in instances & open world but well so far is fine i guess

The post was edited 1 time, last by UserRenamed ().

• Daeny wrote:

Lyah wrote:

Just replying on the fact that we got some enchantstones extra like 50 pvp and 50 pve violet, it was enough barely to make 1 piece +15 and upgrade it.
      Thanks god someone finaly said the word that opens the magic box.
      Lets see, quick math, 50 pvp legendary stones for 1 upgrade from yellow to purple, (it could be even double that - 100 stones, but lets say 50)

We need 16 (17 if two weapons) items for full set, 50x16=800
      Lets say u get 10 per week (you actualy get way less, if not lucky it can be half)
      800/10=80 weeks thats 1 year an 8 months at best.

We talking about purple +0, not even red, nor manastones nor reroll stats nor anything else.

Wake up boys, this is 6.2
      Then there is vashiro that doing +15 with yellow stone, he is a big a*ss boy damn
    • Hi, first post here.

Wanted to try BT instance, tried it going solo (gladiator) and with a party of 3 members (gladi, cleric, chanter). The mobs inside hit pretty low, even going solo you can tank 3 mobs at once but their HP it's so high that takes like 2 minutes to kill each mob, going as 3 didn't improved it so much.

There is no quest inside and the exp is around 800k solo and 300k -+ in party (each quest in Signia gives at least 32kk exp and takes 1~2 minutes to do)

My question is if this is working intented since it would take around 1 hour in a party of 6 to complete BT while in the same time you could lvl up to 65 doing quest, which is the max to get rewards from BT.

Stormwing skins are my all time favourite but gona be hard to gather 6 people to do something so long and unrewarding. This would work better as solo instance rather than party.

PD: There is any way to obtain Stormwing sins aside from BT instance?

Thanks for reading.
    • Lyah wrote:

Then there is vashiro that doing +15 with yellow stone, he is a big a*ss boy damn
      Im not saying thats imposible, but pretty hard to believe considering that he had to succed 5 times in a row with a very very low chance, its just stupid to even try, a waste of enchants.

The only reason to use yellow stones past +10 is to make +11 because it cant go down, but after that makes no sense to try.
    • Can someone who have experience with stats rerolling share some info with us please !

I watch some videos, but most people were ok to get 3 out of 4 stats with random values and none used quna(luna) to keep the stat.

The stat rerolling on gear is my main p2w concern.

We will get purple transformations soon or later from events, veteran rewards or just luck, and we will enchant our gear to +15 eventually, but this stats rerolling is looking so random that it may take years(or few hundreds $) per set, just to get decent stats.

For example the crit strike range is between 100(more or less) to 325(or smt close). So even if you are lucky to get crit strike if the value is at the bottom you will lose 200 crit strike per item and that is huge. Which leads to 2 options:
      • reroll all 4 stats with kinah to get 4 new completely random and hope that you will get the exact 4 that you want with the perfect values - btw you can get healing boost, casting speed, mana and crit spell on your greatsword, so good luck with random rerolling
      • keep the stat that you want and reroll only its value in hope to get the better one - that requires $. So 4 stats on 16-17 items per set = a lot of money
      Can someone with knowledge about this system please share some info about it:
      1. How much kinah and time it took you to get 4 stats that you wanted on your whole set ?
      2. How much Quna/Luna cost you the get acceptable values for this stats ?

And two question for everyone - what do you think of this new system in general and is there any chance for us to test it on this new server?
    • Niskaru wrote:

1. How much kinah and time it took you to get 4 stats that you wanted on your whole set ?
      2. How much Quna/Luna cost you the get acceptable values for this stats ?

And two question for everyone - what do you think of this new system in general and is there any chance for us to test it on this new server?
      You only will want to spend money to increase the stats on the red pvp gear that is coming from purple upgrade because only pve ones have the option to reroll stats besides that one, and to just be able to have it you will have to spend already a crazy amount of money, so if you are at the point that u can reroll the stats on that pvp set, im sure is not gonna be a problem for you to spend a very litle amount extra to fix the stats.

Anyway, getting the 4 stats its very easy, not like the pve ones, those are way harder, with about 160kk i did a whole pvp red set with perfect stats, and with very litle extra cash u can increase the stats a bit, thats just fine.

You should not care about this, you should care about actualy getting the gear, thats where the big issue is, since you will be stuck with yellow set for months and not be able to even complete the full purple set even past a year unless you spend money, and alot.
    • Daeny wrote:

Lyah wrote:

Im not saying thats imposible, but pretty hard to believe considering that he had to succed 5 times in a row with a very very low chance, its just stupid to even try, a waste of enchants.
      The only reason to use yellow stones past +10 is to make +11 because it cant go down, but after that makes no sense to try.
      I suggest to go for +13 with yellow stone, wait for a crit. With this method i used only 15 violet stones
    • @Galeas in Daeva tavern episode you are saying "You need to buy those transformations", specific time is 10:36. Is that means we wont be able to obtain them in game ?

Second thing I want to ask ...you are saying we are going to get 40 luna with every gold pack activated ....is there any other way of obtaining luna in game ? Luna will be needed for stats re-rolling I guess so we'll need a lot

Third - is Ultimate enchantment stones be available in game or they will be shop item only ?
    • Ashandarey wrote:

@Galeas in Daeva tavern episode you are saying "You need to buy those transformations", specific time is 10:36. Is that means we wont be able to obtain them in game ?

Second thing I want to ask ...you are saying we are going to get 40 luna with every gold pack activated ....is there any other way of obtaining luna in game ? Luna will be needed for stats re-rolling I guess so we'll need a lot

Third - is Ultimate enchantment stones be available in game or they will be shop item only ?
      1 you can get them thru kinah shop + probably events

2 not possible ingame but may be with events

3 yes you can get them thru bitter makarna, probably events and if not wrong thru anomos (world boss)
    • Lyah wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

@Galeas in Daeva tavern episode you are saying "You need to buy those transformations", specific time is 10:36. Is that means we wont be able to obtain them in game ?

1 you can get them thru kinah shop + probably events
      2 not possible ingame but may be with events

3 yes you can get them thru bitter makarna, probably events and if not wrong thru anomos (world boss)

1 - do you know ~ amount ? From the experience so far with the PTS and the contracts I bought from the shop ...we need a lot

2 - expected :)

3 - dropping for everyone or its a roll ?
    • Ashandarey wrote:

Lyah wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

1 you can get them thru kinah shop + probably events2 not possible ingame but may be with events

1 - do you know ~ amount ? From the experience so far with the PTS and the contracts I bought from the shop ...we need a lot

1 - 13kk atm i expect they will put them on hero trials and shugomat also tho

3- donno, i've not done it yet i just saw the drop of istance
    • Lyah wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

Lyah wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

1 you can get them thru kinah shop + probably events2 not possible ingame but may be with events

1 - 13kk atm i expect they will put them on hero trials and shugomat also tho
      3- donno, i've not done it yet i just saw the drop of istance
      I meant how many scrolls can we get weekly for example, not the price :) 13kk is the price from the kinah shop which is for limited amount

Thanks you for answering
    • First of all I think this is going to be a great patch ^^.

I'm not sure if it's the place to ask, but:
      1. What's going to happen with 5.8 Minionites? Since in the new patch there are minionites for each Level (A,B,C), PFA the screenshot.
      Note: I didn't find any information on en.web.pts.aion.gameforge.com/website/6-2/
      2. Same question for luna craft materials, yday I've seen that you can craft <Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone> from them.

Br, Joderida
      Files