Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tupacrap wrote:

I am the only one who think that lyah has been paid to say all these things ? What about sywo ? why he was not contacted and received any giveaway ? maybe because he is not talking only sweet things about gameforge .. come on guys .. i've seen this before . paid(not only real money ) youtuber for advertising . i cant wait for sywo to upload his final review about this gameforged 6.x . I dont know but i think that GF will gonna destroy this update too with their in game cash shop .
      I can asure you that those ''promoted youtubers'' are not paid at all, think about it, its gameforge, you really think they will pay ? they just giveaway few shirts and crap to get free promotion, that what is about this thing, also sywo was not contacted because the team that where looking for youtubers had never actualy search for aion videos on youtube except to find those guys for theyr program.
    • Why the crafted gear - pvp and pve looks exactly the same ...How hard is to at least make them different colors .... Also the wise protectorate wings looks like the ones from the rift of oblivion. Such lack of imagination from ncsoft ...keep reusing the same skins over and over again
    • @Galeas All of the geysers are really buggy, you´re trying to get to some higher areas but you just keep getting bugged inside the geyser, and only after like 5 minutes of being inside you can be lucky to finally get thrown to the appropriate height; pointless geyser spots at this point.

Daeny wrote:

tupacrap wrote:

I am the only one who think that lyah has been paid to say all these things ? What about sywo ? why he was not contacted and received any giveaway ? maybe because he is not talking only sweet things about gameforge .. come on guys .. i've seen this before . paid(not only real money ) youtuber for advertising . i cant wait for sywo to upload his final review about this gameforged 6.x . I dont know but i think that GF will gonna destroy this update too with their in game cash shop .
      I can asure you that those ''promoted youtubers'' are not paid at all, think about it, its gameforge, you really think they will pay ? they just giveaway few shirts and crap to get free promotion, that what is about this thing, also sywo was not contacted because the team that where looking for youtubers had never actualy search for aion videos on youtube except to find those guys for theyr program.
      He didn´t get promoted cause he´s honest about his opinion about Gameforge. Unlike the ´emissaries´.
    • Noctis wrote:

Highlight was vashiro saying transformations are not p2win, we re just spoiled cuz we re used to running/atkspd scrolls
      What do you expect from a guy who never really was a good PVP'er, nor top PVE'er. He's like the other dude that makes video.. what's his name I forgot, he played a Templar on Grendal.

Transformations in 6.2 will be 10 times more p2w than anything in 5.8.

In 5.8 at least with some effort you could have made +20 all, upgraded accessories, and you could compete with +25.
      Good luck competing with someone who has twice your attack speed.

And the only way to get the same is to *insert 2k$*
    • Daeny wrote:

tupacrap wrote:

Your hero said basically what i said, he's glad that there are no good enchants on shop but disappointed about scrolls and not coz they are in shop but coz they are expensive. What u expected? No ptw on aion when we always had it until now? Anyway i think if they dont change anything on shop but they implement more way to get scrolls in game you all can handle this.
      I will repeat the same thing until players will understand and gameforge listen to me about events.
    • For me aion 6.2 its refreshing. I had funn lvling to 80 lvl. But i see a few problems :
      1. Stigmas. where shuld players get them ? When you want to enchant your stigmas just to +6 you need a hell of them. Im talking about +6 how players shuld make them to +9 ?
      2. Forms. I dont see any good in game solutions to get them, on pts 1 spend 2000 aioc coins just for forms. I got 1 ancient form and people consider me lucky. Lets say that ancient form are ok, they playable, but how many contracts we need to spend to get them ? You cant be serious that the best way to get them is to pay 2,5 euro per 1 contract.
      3. Devanion skills. I didint see any book in instances, maybe this items shuld be so rare or i didint have luck.)
    • Daeny wrote:

Your statement is actually completely wrong. We reviewed hundreds of videos and youtube channels. And we considered everyone. Then we had to make decision based on several factors. We didn't go necessarily for the biggest youtubers as this is not the goal here.