Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryndzer wrote:

In previous patches there was no exchange of eq, because the game system did not change so drastically. What's more, you had a lot more time to use the eq, while in 5.8, for example due to the upgrade of items, there was no time to enjoy the equipment in any way.
      :) i dont have to explain myself to you snow :) check my previous post :)
    • yaminote wrote:

Ryndzer wrote:

In previous patches there was no exchange of eq, because the game system did not change so drastically. What's more, you had a lot more time to use the eq, while in 5.8, for example due to the upgrade of items, there was no time to enjoy the equipment in any way.
      :) i dont have to explain myself to you snow :) check my previous post :)

You do not read previous posts., coming with the logic that only YOU are right.
      The truth is that GF does not give us any clemency with exchange, every region has it.
      The problem is that only GF makes us idiots, and despite the fact that we had the worst settings (no safe spots on +25 eq and +6 acc), we get the least-used exchange.
    • I think people also omit the 2nd, important part of the announcement:

Galeas wrote:

As a counterpart, we will make sure that all Holy Upgrade Serums and All Powerful Enchantment Stones will be eligible for the trade (not only [Jakunerk)] to the NPC, we will run a script to exchange all of those items to a version that is accepted by the NPC during the 6.0 maintenance.
      In my understanding, only the UNTREADABLE serums were supposed to be exchanged. So your billions would go to waste anyways. So don't be so pissed off cause you will get them exchanged now.
    • terent wrote:

I think people also omit the 2nd, important part of the announcement:

Galeas wrote:

As a counterpart, we will make sure that all Holy Upgrade Serums and All Powerful Enchantment Stones will be eligible for the trade (not only [Jakunerk)] to the NPC, we will run a script to exchange all of those items to a version that is accepted by the NPC during the 6.0 maintenance.
      In my understanding, only the UNTREADABLE serums were supposed to be exchanged. So your billions would go to waste anyways. So don't be so pissed off cause you will get them exchanged now.
      No, all serums were 1:3, not only the untradeable one. Check the PTS
    • terent wrote:

I think people also omit the 2nd, important part of the announcement:

Galeas wrote:

u honestly acting so weird, dont spread false info it was in the video and its in the patch notes of pts that untradable and tradable will be exchanged, stop spamming nonsense thx
    • What I meant is that there are other HUS and Apes with different IDs which would have not worked for the exchange (with initial settings). It was planned that we would do so yes and exchange them all that's also why we decided on 1:1 for Apes and serums at that time .
    • Galeas wrote:

What I meant is that there are other HUS and Apes with different IDs which would have not worked for the exchange (with initial settings). It was planned that we would do so yes and exchange them all that's also why we decided on 1:1 for Apes and serums at that time .
      then now i suggest you think of a proper compensation for ppl who bought holy seruns very expensive based on your previous "misinformation"

make the legendary enchantment stones exchanged from this "tradeble seruns" ppl bought also tradable or selleble via broker in 6.2 for instance.
    • lols3 wrote:

Galeas wrote:

What I meant is that there are other HUS and Apes with different IDs which would have not worked for the exchange (with initial settings). It was planned that we would do so yes and exchange them all that's also why we decided on 1:1 for Apes and serums at that time .
      then now i suggest you think of a proper compensation for ppl who bought holy seruns very expensive based on your previous "misinformation"
      make the legendary enchantment stones exchanged from this "tradeble seruns" ppl bought also tradable or selleble via broker in 6.2 for instance.
      You do realize that MMORPG companies don't make patch notes so u can abuse the economy right? If they wanted you to do this then they wouldn't have even said what they said in the Daeva's Tavern episode before this last one. You don't deserve a compensation for this.
    • Galeas wrote:

Galeas wrote:

So you are saying that initially only the Jakunerk ones would be exchangeable to NPC ? In the Daeva tavern video is clearly shown that both - jakunerk and the normal ones - will be exchangeable -> click

Basically @Galeas you said in the announce that you are nerfing the exchange rate and as a counterpart ...you will do nothing, as all apes and serums are already eligible for exchange.

Am I understanding this wrong ?

Edit: @Galeas I am not blaming you personally, this is towards the company you work for and you are the only official representation. You are doing a great job. Please make sure GF gets the message, because there is not much difference between "Dawn" and "Dusk", its just what comes after ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ashandarey ().

• Alibi wrote:

lols3 wrote:

Galeas wrote:

then now i suggest you think of a proper compensation for ppl who bought holy seruns very expensive based on your previous "misinformation"make the legendary enchantment stones exchanged from this "tradeble seruns" ppl bought also tradable or selleble via broker in 6.2 for instance.
      You do realize that MMORPG companies don't make patch notes so u can abuse the economy right? If they wanted you to do this then they wouldn't have even said what they said in the Daeva's Tavern episode before this last one. You don't deserve a compensation for this.
      dude this patch notes are supposed to help us prepare for the incoming patch wth are you talking about.
      if it wasnt supposed for ppl to not prepare they wouldnt have released any info.
      This update its not like the previous ones, Korea released patch notes for ppl to prepare, NA released and dont even have release date yet.
      by your point of view no info should be given, then you one day start the game, its 6.2 and you had no idea about kinah reset and such..... that would have been great u are right ;)
    • Ashandarey wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Galeas wrote:

So you are saying that initially only the Jakunerk ones would be exchangeable to NPC ? In the Daeva tavern video is clearly shown that both - jakunerk and the normal ones - will be exchangeable -> click
      Basically @Galeas you said in the announce that you are nerfing the exchange rate and as a counterpart ...you will do nothing, as all apes and serums are already eligible for exchange.

Am I understanding this wrong ?
      Yes he meant that in the vid they already decided on changing IDs of non-working serums which would normally not work. But they made a mistake at the same time with 1:3 ratio. It is 1:1 but with all the apes and serums being able to be exchanged.
    • Alibi wrote:

Korea, NA and Russia, released the exchange system months before 6.* for people to prepare. This is not an exploit, it was suppose to be a new era for Aion, but the start not looking good at all. Gameforge nyerked us so many times for so many different things ...They just had to accept it this time and kept what was announce, no matter what their plans were. Also changing something that affected hundreds of people, a week after the announce is beyond bad. So dont try to troll us, its not working darling

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ashandarey ().

• Galeas wrote:

Yes, it is as Terent said.
      You can correct your mistake the same day, hours later ...not a week later. Thats the problem here. As I said above, this exchange rates were suppose to help us to prepare for the patch and hell we prepared for it. And a week later you changed it. This is not a good management mate, its absurd and its a mockery towards your players. I dont know what GF expects after this honestly. The connection between players and GF is so fragile. You are trying to build our trust and make us play the game again, but nyerking us hard like this is definitely not the way.
    • Ashandarey wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Korea, NA and Russia, released the exchange system months before 6.* for people to prepare. This is not an exploit, it was suppose to be a new era for Aion, but the start not looking good at all. Gameforge nyerked us so many times for so many different things ...They just had to accept it this time and kept what was announce, no matter what their plans were. Also changing something that affected hundreds of people, a week after the announce is beyond bad. So dont try to troll us, its not working darling
      Let's ignore what they clearly said in the Daeva's Tavern episode about people abusing economy and let's also ignore this 6.2 First Info

Just tunnel vision on what you want and then complain accordingly. Also not sure what that "troll" comment was.

EDIT: The only reason you (and more people) complain this hard is because Gameforge isn't nearly as bad as you make them out to be, they allow you to complain because they listen, but the problem is that then people will complain about everything. In NA, forums are pretty dead, you get ignored by staff even if they have a major f-up, it feels like the whole NCWest is ran by 2 people who are incompetent. Don't believe me? Try playing NA and see how quiet you come back to EU in 1 month max. Be glad that you even have a team that listens to the community and is as active as GF.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alibi ().