Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kinda pointless to post this since there isnt gonna change anything, but im the only one who finds the whole transformation system disgusting? Im not saying about the stats and stuff , im referring to the whole thing as a system. I mean Aion as far as i know were fights with swords , magic ,bows and stuff but now u get cats fighting penguins fighting shugos and its not like before that it was optional for high gear pvp , now its mandatory if u wanna even walk normally . And even if u wanna fight normally u gotta pay more for the transperant scroll but even if u do that it wont feel the same , i feel like peta is gonna hunt me down after a pvp session.And dont get me wrong , some are kinda cool like the balaur ones , it makes you look good incase u always wanted to feel like joining the 3rd faction. I was always the kind of guy who would wear some cool looking armor or skin , not those swimming suits or school uniforms.

I like the changes , the update itself , the whole package but i dislike transformations so freaking much. I wish it was like minions that are on ur side give u these buffs or some kind of companion. It doesnt stick to the lore , the game itself and it feels weird. Even if i needed to have 20 different scrolls in my inventory , i like it way way more than the current system.
    • Galeas wrote:

Parra wrote:

Billion and Billions and Billions were wasted too on armor because they said it in this video ( Deva Tavern 2 ) it would give a provit if you enhance/upgrade it ,to get replaced in 6.0/6.2
      Dont forget people first needed to get it to min 10/15 then go to npc in norsa then they did made it to 25+ thats minimal 40 apes per piece without any fail if all go well on 1 piece apes were 100.000.000 each that 4Bil per piece of armor 20 billion on 5 pieces! with no failure at all, count 10/15 biillion on top of that for all the apes fallure and you know enough. ( and now they give you Crap Crap Armors back! i would go grazy to about it if i was P2W
      ( Later in Tiamats Eye they gave the armor allmost for free away ,only kill this Fattys,another knife in the back of the players that did have enchant it to 10/15 bevore they could trade in by Npc in Norsa )

They dont reset the Ranks is it? ( So no fresh start on servers only if we get the new Server)

People that cry and say they think its ok ,Are no P2W players or people that dont play mutch or returning players,or dont like to hardcore pvp ,well for them there is going to be a new server here you go you have a fresh start ( in 12 hours playtime you can be lvl 80 )
      Well we said it would bring you something and that's the case. As explained many times we lowered the requirements to get gear compared to the original Korean exchange for most of the items taking into consideration the average enchantement level of our players and the fact that we don't have a safe spot.

Ryndzer wrote:

@Galeas

And so we failed enchantment item +25 to +26, by your next mistake where you added information about the safe spot to +25 to client, but you did not run it on the server side.
      There was no such mistake, we never said we would get the safe spot. And once again we didn't implement it based on people's feedback at that time which was vastly against implementing it.
    • Why we cant have the same as Aion NA is getting? they did have a safe spot on 25+ and get better exchange then we get
      Aion NA did listen to there players that did not like the first exchange rate they care ,you can read it on there Aion NA Forum

Everytime i hear we wanna stay close too Korea but with serums you dont do the same ,i did play the game on korea too,even armor enchanting is mutch better on korea then our pts server with the same armor and same lvl enchanting stones

I get the feeling that nobody is listening to us players and that this forum is only a news forum ,if you ask for something we get the oneliner
      ( we wanna stay as close to korea ) but nothing will change only if its in the interest of Gameforge then things change really fast this is how it feels!

( Maby take a look at Aion Na ) look at them what they did change for there players

The post was edited 3 times, last by Parra ().

• Parra wrote:

Why we cant have the same as Aion NA is getting? they did have a safe spot on 25+ and get better exchange then we get
      Aion NA did listen to there players that did not like the first exchange rate they care ,you can read it on there Aion NA Forum

Everytime i hear we wanna stay close too Korea but with serums you dont do the same ,i did play the game on korea too,even armor enchanting is mutch better on korea then our pts server with the same armor and same lvl enchanting stones

I get the feeling that nobody is listening to us players and that this forum is only a news forum ,if you ask for something we get the oneliner
      ( we wanna stay as close to korea ) but nothing will change only if its in the interest of Gameforge then things change really fast this is how it feels!

( Maby take a look at Aion Na ) look at them what they did change for there players
      @Galeas
      Because GF thinks in his childish naivety that people will again invest in the item shop to make a new eq, and transformation.
      They can not reckon that people investing in the item shop, if they get a poor exchange.
      For example, I am not going to farm or invest anymore, half of the people from my legion have already issued their accounts on eBay.
      I think that there are so many more on each server.
      We will resign from the game if the exchanges are weak, a lot of people will give up just after the release of 6.0, how it will look like.
      As a result, they can prepare a merge instead of new servers.
      If exchange gave for +25 = ultimate items, and for bizu +7 = legendary - +8/9 = ultimate it would encourage people who invest time or money. But GF does not understand such simple things and prefers to spit in our face.
      And so we would have to do a new EQ, because the exchange EQ falls poorly from the garrisons.
      But no! It's better to spit in our face, and to say that it will be great!

Just like transformation scroll, I used 40k aion coins yesterday, I got 6 gold transformation, only one to my class.

To make it clear, I do not cry because I could afford a lot.
      I just do not like making an idiot with me. I hope @Galeas that you transmit our "cry" to GF.
      We'll simply move to some other game - up to now, AION acted like an addiction, but the shock therapy provided by GF and its laughter worth the exchange rate quickly cured us.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ryndzer ().

• @Ryndzer i got 4/11 ancient transformations out of the free 4k aion coins. 2 came directly from the contracts, and 2 from merging the duplicates.
      you cant just judge it from opening contracts on x accounts and without ever merging anything. if you open all of them on the same account you ll have full ancient pretty fast i think, but it still costs too much for just ancient i d say. legendary should not be that rare, but we will probably get it with shugo game events etc...

also dont be dumb and go after the exchange, you will need to refarm the gear either way, the exchange gear sucks compared to what can be farmen, dunno what is that hard to understand about that. EVERY patch people had to refarm their gear lol. and there was no gear exchange in the past, but you could only exchange the medalls, so the qq is overkill imo...
    • 4k aion coins is roughly 200€
      If 4k yields me 4 worthless ancients then I'd rather quit the game and be happy I saved 200€.
      Also how much money for legendary? 800-1000€? ...and I may even get the casting speed one, rather than attack speed.
      And, finally, how much money to get the ultimate xform? ...thousands of euros?!
      I'd rather buy a new car than pixels to a screen.

Galeas told us they're looking into it... but without a doubt it will remain highly pay to win and if they put something in game, surely it will be something with a very low chance to get.
      Just like they did with serum and apes before... something essential like that was a premium feature, accessible to the rich and they became more widely spread when money were already spent and a new patch was on the way.

Look at world of warcraft, which has the player base Gameforge only dream of... do you see p2w in their shop?!
      Do you see basic essential items available only through the cash shop?!

But here's the funny part. It's not like they don't know all that... ofcourse they know... but for them it's not enough to sell skins, mounts pets, gold packs and utility items... they're selling even the basic stuff that we can't play without, making sure that players must use the cash shop and spend a lot to get what they need, which is not even luxury but essential items so they can move forward in the game.

For me, personally, having a cool guy like Galeas answering... some of the questions players ask it's not enough... it's just a crumble of what should have been a big cake.
      Other companies have a 24/7 presence on their forums and social media, talking to the players all the time and taking immediate action when something is wrong.
    • Doombolt wrote:

4k aion coins is roughly 200€
      If 4k yields me 4 worthless ancients then I'd rather quit the game and be happy I saved 200€.
      Also how much money for legendary? 800-1000€? ...and I may even get the casting speed one, rather than attack speed.
      And, finally, how much money to get the ultimate xform? ...thousands of euros?!
      I'd rather buy a new car than pixels to a screen.

Galeas told us they're looking into it... but without a doubt it will remain highly pay to win and if they put something in game, surely it will be something with a very low chance to get.
      Just like they did with serum and apes before... something essential like that was a premium feature, accessible to the rich and they became more widely spread when money were already spent and a new patch was on the way.

Look at world of warcraft, which has the player base Gameforge only dream of... do you see p2w in their shop?!
      Do you see basic essential items available only through the cash shop?!

But here's the funny part. It's not like they don't know all that... ofcourse they know... but for them it's not enough to sell skins, mounts pets, gold packs and utility items... they're selling even the basic stuff that we can't play without, making sure that players must use the cash shop and spend a lot to get what they need, which is not even luxury but essential items so they can move forward in the game.

For me, personally, having a cool guy like Galeas answering... some of the questions players ask it's not enough... it's just a crumble of what should have been a big cake.
      Other companies have a 24/7 presence on their forums and social media, talking to the players all the time and taking immediate action when something is wrong.
      i totally agree, it is overpriced.
      still i dont think you will only have 6 ancients for 40k aion coins, that's all im saying.

it is definitly the wrong concept for the EU Market and should be changed asap, noone wants slow mo gameplay.
      mostly wanted to say that it imo should not be mixed with gear exchange, since the 2 topics are on a whole different level for me.
    • Its awesome patch, with awesome features and nice map. BUT, the lack of transformations ruins the entire feeling to it. F*** sakes it took 3600 coins to GET 1 ancient (luckily my class one) and thats it. Obviously in Retail you won't have those coins so you stuck with White / green transform for a LOOOOOOOONG time. And let me tell you, its a god damn agony to play with no running speed / cast/attack speed, feels like s*** and makes you want to just quit until you guys solve that problem. GIVE us atleast 1x ancient tranform that we can select ourselfs right from the start. 1 ANCIENT.. That is not too much to ask, its actually very little to ask and you can still RIP off p2w players who want legendary / kaisinel for many many K's of euros.
    • 4 K Aion coins - got 0 Ancient(yellow) transformation + all attempts to combine green have failed (used 6 to have "better" chance).

This rate is insane and it is not just me, just check on youtube, for 2 K coins most people got 1 or 2 ancient(yellow).
      How much it will cost me to get 1 random purple transformation? 1000 $ or even more?

Did anyone even manage to get purple transformation yet and if yes, then how much it cost?

100 $ for purple transformation of your choice is p2w, but 1000 $ for a chance to get random one - what is this?!
      It is way beyond p2w and I am not sure if there is a word for it yet!

Right now everyone have 4 K free Aion Coins and most people manage to get Ancient(yellow) transformation, but on the live server it will be different.
      I don't mind spending 10-15 $ per month for a game, but few thousand in not OK.

Either reduce the price to 1-5 Aion Coin per contract or greatly increase the chance to get purple transformation to 2-3% or both.
    • Niskaru wrote:

4 K Aion coins - got 0 Ancient(yellow) transformation + all attempts to combine green have failed (used 6 to have "better" chance).

This rate is insane and it is not just me, just check on youtube, for 2 K coins most people got 1 or 2 ancient(yellow).
      How much it will cost me to get 1 random purple transformation? 1000 $ or even more?

Did anyone even manage to get purple transformation yet and if yes, then how much it cost?

100 $ for purple transformation of your choice is p2w, but 1000 $ for a chance to get random one - what is this?!

Right now everyone have 4 K free Aion Coins and most people manage to get Ancient(yellow) transformation, but on the live server it will be different.

Either reduce the price to 1-5 Aion Coin per contract or greatly increase the chance to get purple transformation to 2-3% or both.
      It looks more like they ripping us off then thinking about us players ,same thing with this Deavanion skill chest costs 200 gold bars! omg! if you buy one, stop buying this thing again with 200 Goldbars you can get the same skill again? they should not making this a random skill but a follow up skill that you not have allready!!! this chest drops for nothing in instances ,the price is way overpriced! it should be max 50Gold Bars Max even then i have my thoughts with this milking chest! what they want? Rip us more with this patch?
    • Niskaru wrote:

4 K Aion coins - got 0 Ancient(yellow) transformation + all attempts to combine green have failed (used 6 to have "better" chance).

Maybe not be too hasty about the Legendary (purple) But imo, chest that costs 49 coins, atleast the ancient should have over 30%-35% rate from this scroll... Currently its along 60x scrolls = 1x ancient, which is utterly horrible / bulls**t.
    • A feedback that probably GF will just read and ignore, but hey..

1. At the moment, the only way for a chance of getting high level transformations is with paying thousands of euro in the cash shop
      2. The end game recovery pots/serums are only in the cash shop, no matter the price, still you need to spend money for them
      3. Best enchantment stones (ultimate) probably will be only available in the cash shop
      4. Single stat re-roll on a gear is cash related, f2p players can spend billions and still a ranger can have a bow with healing boost.
      5. Not exactly part of the 6.2 content, but - Gameforge scammed the community announcing 1:3 exchange for serums and a week later changed their minds. And the reason is not because is not fair, the real reason is because they want to make more money
      6. For years, the feedback about events is mostly negative and the only rewarding events are cash shop related, so @Galeas saying that we can obtain transformation contracts via events, this means - shugo game, xmas cards, all the other "PROMO" crap.
      7. The game is basically subscription based, we have to activate new gold packs for benefits, and still we have to use the cash shop for essential stuff. So far, Aion was p2w mostly regarding the pvp, pve was not so much affected of the cash shop. But in 6.* all aspects of the game will depend of that

This patch to work and to attract new/returning players, the ONLY item in the cash shop has to be the gold pack. And cosmetics of course.

Activating a gold pack, apart from all current benefits should give people directly a selectable permanent purple transformation. Another benefit should be single stat re-roll with kinah

Ultimate enchantment stones should drop in instances from bosses, with 100% chance, and not for a roll, but for every player in the group. We would need 500+ for upgrading all parts of a pvp gear from ancient to ultimate for example so a single ultimate enchantment stone for every party member is nothing, yet a reason to grind every week
      The "%" recovery pots/serums should be in the magical craft or a drop from monsters - from open world farming, instances, etc.

What we have now and what will have after the official release is just a p2w trash
    • Parra wrote:

It looks more like they ripping us off then thinking about us players ,same thing with this Deavanion skill chest costs 200 gold bars! omg! if you buy one, stop buying this thing again with 200 Goldbars you can get the same skill again? they should not making this a random skill but a follow up skill that you not have allready!!! this chest drops for nothing in instances ,the price is way overpriced! it should be max 50Gold Bars Max even then i have my thoughts with this milking chest! what they want? Rip us more with this patch?
      Can someone please confirm this? @Galeas
      If I have lets say 3 deavanion skills unlocked and buy a new book for 200 gold bars, can I really get duplicated skill (skill that I have already unlocked) ?