Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• respect to gameforge for having the patience to deal with EU players. You plebs manage to cry about everything and show zero appreciation for any effort done to please you. Cry about useless deleted zones / cry about p2w (even tho supporters get the LEAST out of the money spent compared to other official regions) / cry about people getting exchanged gear even tho they put lots of time and/or money into gearing their characters while you where most probably putting the least effort or have taking a break from the god awful 5.x patch.

I under stand that some complaints have sense and reason behind them, I am not pointing at those people. So please do not be offended.

Bans and warnings should start going out to those emo kids they cry the most and yet they are the first to login every day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Olympic ().

• Olympic wrote:

respect to gameforge for having the patience to deal with EU players. You plebs manage to cry about everything and show zero appreciation for any effort done to please you. Cry about useless deleted zones / cry about p2w (even tho supporters get the LEAST out of the money spend compared to other official regions) / cry about people getting exchanged gear even tho they put lots of time and/or money into gearing their characters while you where most probably putting the least effort or have taking a break from the god awful 5.x patch.

I under stand that some complaints have sense and reason behind them, I am not pointing at those people. So please do not be offended.

Bans and warnings should start going out to those emo kids they cry the most and yet they are the first to login every day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().

• aclericfromthor wrote:

I have to say: Heiron is sooooooooooo beautiful now :love: They really made a good job, :slove:

The only part that actually got an improvement was the area with the undead in northern area, but it's a big map, and the more you play, you keep seeing things like these:

imgur.com/lU2uVQF

imgur.com/a/bYaxqnz

Proofs that these kind of textures / design is ugly and outdated for 2018.

Reconstructing things and build larger... roads in the map, isn't visual improvement in my eyes. It's just something diffrent than before. That doesnt make it necessarily pretty.

Signia / Vengar for example they are made with the same low ress textures (if you zoom the camera you will notice it), but they made / designed with a clever way that they end up being beutiful. A lot more than this engine could offer.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Neverfelt wrote:

My feedback on PTS after few days of gameplay:

Pros:
      1. Fast leveling

2. Easy campaign and missions, even if you aren't familiar with aion.

Cons:
      1. Slow motion expierience even with an ancient contract (due to the lack of speed stats in campaign gear).

2. The transition from scrolling to transformation contracts and potions is ridiculous. Really... paying for that terrible RNG to get some normal speed is idiotic. I can already foresee massive quits if this won't change.

3. Using Luna to ress up when dead as many times you want? Come on people, really? :D

4. Beluslan / Heiron are still so ugly maps. Really, gave the impression that devs don't even tried to rework them. Not even close to the level that poeta / ishalgen got a few patches ago.

5. Lakrum: huge and ugly map too. Except 2 areas maybe (north east, the one with the purple background, and south west, the one with huge flowers) rest looked like a jungle covered with mountains with minimum light, which is not pleasant at all, at least on my eyes. I dunno... engine is super old to keep trying to create fake trees with it. Signia and vengar is a perfect example of how to create beutiful maps with low ress textures.

6. Again it looks like it's gonna be "pay to EVERYTHING".... :atired:
      Atleast they dont have to think about a new name for the server! i Have one thats perfect the Slo-Mo Server :) they dont have to think about it anymore and guess what i give them the name for free :)
    • Olympic wrote:

respect to gameforge for having the patience to deal with EU players. You plebs manage to cry about everything and show zero appreciation for any effort done to please you. Cry about useless deleted zones / cry about p2w (even tho supporters get the LEAST out of the money spend compared to other official regions) / cry about people getting exchanged gear even tho they put lots of time and/or money into gearing their characters while you where most probably putting the least effort or have taking a break from the god awful 5.x patch.

Can you please elaborate your definition of "plebs" being used in your post ? :) You mean it by their financial status or game knowledge / gaming industry knowledge ?
      And giving out bans and warning on people expressing their opinions , even if they are or look like "cry" to you ...just wow.
    • Parra wrote:

Atleast they dont have to think about a new name for the server! i Have one thats perfect the Slo-Mo Server they dont have to think about it anymore and guess what i give them the name for free I
      I think they decided not to open a new server after all
      :cookieshugo:
    • Olympic wrote:

respect to gameforge for having the patience to deal with EU players. You plebs manage to cry about everything and show zero appreciation for any effort done to please you.
      For a company in touch with it's playerbase and game It's not that hard to tell which game features play a key role when it comes to actual game-play.

In Korean retail version upon release, despite the fact Transformation scrolls were also avaliable in the Quna shop, all players received (and kept receiving on a weekly basis) quite literally hundreds of Ancient and Legendary transformation candy selection bundles because the developers fully realised and anticipated it would take "non-pay-to-win" players a considerable amount of time to unlock their own comparable permanent versions and that without them the game was, for the most part, unplayable.
    • I liked the question on the survey: "do you think shop items are overpriced?"
      Hahaha
      I wonder if 99% said "yes" or if 100% did.

Good old Galeas said the shop prices will remain unchanged but he also said they'll... look into the issue with xforms.
      Fingers crossed?
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • So once we're back, @Galeas when will it be possible to start downloading a new patch? I have a really slow internet connection and I thought it will be possible to start downloading at least 2 days ahead :(
    • Doombolt wrote:

Good old Galeas said the shop prices will remain unchanged but he also said they'll... look into the issue with xforms.
      Fingers crossed?
      We definitely will. We are already actually.

Isehime wrote:

So once we're back, @Galeas when will it be possible to start downloading a new patch? I have a really slow internet connection and I thought it will be possible to start downloading at least 2 days ahead :(
      I can't tell for now sorry. We still have things to prepare before adding the patch to the client.
    • While noting down translation and related issues, I encountered the following that aren't problems but just some things to consider:

There is an item involved in the "Exploring the Broken Relic" quest called "Map to Explore the Ruins". This makes the quest text read awkwardly:
      "Use the Map to Explore the Ruins to locate the first area."
      "Inspect the ruins marked on the Map to Explore the Ruins, which Mosphera gave you"

Just call it "Map of the Ruins" or "Ruins Map" or if you need something more specific, "Coral Hills Ruins Map".

A lot of quest and object titles seem to be excessively long. I remember back in 1.5-1.9 everything had relatively short names.

There's some kind of half-bird, half-flower called... "Angry Flappa" and "Foul-smelling Flappa". Really, that's the best the translators could come up with ("angry flapper").