Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Antriksha is already dead.

Many are telling they are creating new characters to other servers because the server is so dead that you can go AFK on enemy land and still most likely survive for hours before someone finds you.

While Antriksha lays on ground wounded, adding new servers into the game is like pouring salt on the wounds.

It's like Gameforge considers Antriksha being populated or something, that they should add new servers.

I mean why do you think many wanted to transfer when it was possible AWAY from Antriksha? Because already then it was dead! After people transfered, it became even more dead.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Desperation wrote:

good to have dead servers for next 5-6 months

*there was screenshot with 10-13% online on each server*
      Logic of GameForge: 3-7% population on each old server is fine, main thing is to get profit from new players and returners
      What new players ? Who would join such an old game and even spent money on it? :alol:
    • hopefully we are getting some Hero trials with xform scrolls as rewards or some juicy looking shugo ( Vending machine works too) that can sell us the transformation potions at least ancient grade and another way of getting <Fragment of the Fighting Spirit> without extracting your gear ? Ppl are over-rating the xform scrolls but without them game is not enjoyable n makes u feel much weaker to what we were used to. Overall start seems slow paced which isn't the problem unless it stays that way but hopefully there will be actions taken of getting some xform via in game means.
    • What I expect, so that I might be motivated to play is to get the xforms (at least legendary) in a reasonable time frame.
      Whales can drop 5k € in day 1 and get kaisinel, I don't care... What I want is to be able to grind them and acquire them, at some point in the forseeable future.

But so far gameforge didn't said how/if we can get them ingame.
      The suspense of "is aion worth it" is killing me.
    • Doombolt wrote:

What I expect, so that I might be motivated to play is to get the xforms (at least legendary) in a reasonable time frame.
      Whales can drop 5k € in day 1 and get kaisinel, I don't care... What I want is to be able to grind them and acquire them, at some point in the forseeable future.

Exactly what he said. Wanna be able to get them on a reasonable timescale (not 1 year)
    • testtestlab wrote:

Doombolt wrote:

What I expect, so that I might be motivated to play is to get the xforms (at least legendary) in a reasonable time frame.

Exactly what he said. Wanna be able to get them on a reasonable timescale (not 1 year)
      We still talking about the people that are gonna try and get them with ingame means?
    • Parra wrote:

@Galeas

Do we keep 8 character slot or we gonna get 11 ?

And please can we pre download the patch bevore final release?

Galeas wrote:

Gold Pack – Worth its Weight!

Chase the Gold Standard in AION 6.0: visit premium NPCs Shugobot and the Shugo Vending Machine and reap the benefits. You’ll get the following advantages with the activation of a Gold Pack:

• Receive 40 Luna for every Gold Pack
      • Receive 30 Shugo Gold daily (as part of the daily login bonus system)
      • Your available character slots increase to 11
      • Loot with a 10% bonus
      • ... and plenty more!

• Another (perhaps less important) thing is that I don't get why so many skins were removed from the shop? It kind of just makes no sense and doesn't seem to have any positives for anyone attached to this decision. Please add them back. Or if this was just a PTS thing, my bad.

Also yes, the weekly kinah cap.
    • Rinnie wrote:

dead old servers or not, if they want people to return, a new server is really good.
      noone has advantages unless they p2w alot
      "unless they p2w alot"

UNLESS
      THEY
      P2W
      ALOT

And now, for some actual feedback...

Orange wrote:

Since new sells limit is 16milion kinah to npc

NoaimDeyla wrote:

WAIT.. kinah limit is 16kk?
      @Galeas please try to make sure that whoever is responsible for balancing gets to read this

The only way to earn enough Kinah in 6.x as to where it would keep up with the demands of stat re-identification, manastone socketing and enchanting costs is by selling Legendary and Ultimate equipment obtained from instanced dungeons to NPC merchants / inventory Shop.

If the sales limit of 16kk stays that would mean players could not make money this way as the majority of items carry a vendor price much higher than that.

Example:
      Ultimate Mace of the Cold Blue Flame - 55233008 Kinah - aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100150030

The reason a sales limit was introduced in the first place was to combat bots. Considering items of value in 6.x are obtained exclusively from Legendary grade raid bosses and boss monsters in instanced dungeons and any open-world drops barely fetch prices in the 5-10k range there in no longer any reason for a sales limit to exist.
    • I've mixed feelings on Lakrum. It seems a nice map in general but I haven't managed to explore much of it due to being jumped on by groups of enemy players while questing. That's kinda what I expected, and it's not too bad, but when it hits the live servers I'm expecting that it will be a much more crowded area.

It feels like they took away Katalam and eventually replaced it with a single map (in terms of room for PvP!)

In some ways I preferred the original rifting system as you knew roughly when to expect enemy players to be around, and it gave you some time to focus on getting quests done if you didn't want to PvP. Being attacked while questing in the old days would be a bit irritating but it wasn't something that happened continuously. Being repeatedly jumped on by 3-4 enemy players while solo questing is just not fun at all.
    • Orange wrote:

@Galease @Sparx

Since new sells limit is 16milion kinah to npc, will you explain to me how can i afford to pay the 16 milion kinah rent for my palace and buy anything at broker or use ingame stuff???????????? and u bloked posibility to pay for our houses just today without any notice?????????
      just sold stuff for 20mil in one go n during the week i sold over 20mil as well, why would u come n make up stuff like that and miss inform people