Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nev wrote:

Orange wrote:

@Galease @Sparx

Since new sells limit is 16milion kinah to npc, will you explain to me how can i afford to pay the 16 milion kinah rent for my palace and buy anything at broker or use ingame stuff???????????? and u bloked posibility to pay for our houses just today without any notice?????????
      just sold stuff for 20mil in one go n during the week i sold over 20mil as well, why would u come n make up stuff like that and miss inform people
      i can confirm i sold more than 30kk worth of stuf just now and still didnt hit kinah cap
    • Trubbish wrote:

Rinnie wrote:

dead old servers or not, if they want people to return, a new server is really good.
      noone has advantages unless they p2w alot
      "unless they p2w alot"
      UNLESS
      THEY
      P2W
      ALOT

And now, for some actual feedback...

Orange wrote:

Since new sells limit is 16milion kinah to npc

NoaimDeyla wrote:

WAIT.. kinah limit is 16kk?
      @Galeas please try to make sure that whoever is responsible for balancing gets to read this
      The only way to earn enough Kinah in 6.x as to where it would keep up with the demands of stat re-identification, manastone socketing and enchanting costs is by selling Legendary and Ultimate equipment obtained from instanced dungeons to NPC merchants / inventory Shop.

If the sales limit of 16kk stays that would mean players could not make money this way as the majority of items carry a vendor price much higher than that.

Example:
      Ultimate Mace of the Cold Blue Flame - 55233008 Kinah - aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100150030

The reason a sales limit was introduced in the first place was to combat bots. Considering items of value in 6.x are obtained exclusively from Legendary grade raid bosses and boss monsters in instanced dungeons and any open-world drops barely fetch prices in the 5-10k range there in no longer any reason for a sales limit to exist.
      Calm down there buddy, what was wrong with my statement?
      Also the fact your amazing 16mil vendor limit feedback being wrong is just irony in itself xD
    • Mmm Contracts?luna System what to say? i think far overpriced far overated it kills the real PvP Players that invested the last years
      allot in Shop or played there brains out to get the best armor! why would you want to do that now ? Luna instant full heal with no Soul
      Sickness this scrolls on top of that ,i dont want to enchant my gear to top anymore i am done with that road now it costs to mutch Time/Kinah
      and with this 6.0/6.2 comming Real PvP is done the map Lakrun is simply to small to do PvP its more gonna be like Zerging all over the place
      elyos and asmo need to be on the same spot allot in lakrum for quests etc, so why put money or play mutch now? i go from regular to casual and
      buy not mutch from shop anymore. I think its time for GF to go for Aion 2 and end this version the patches gives us nothing real new stuff (old
      instances only HM choice and maby one new instance) even some new armor in 6.0/6.2 have the same looks as the old Crucible gear,
      We have beluslan same outdated looks from years back only with the new Red Mane Cave look that is not fitting the old map! Why we still running arround in this far outdated Pandaemonium , Like i said i hope they Announce in not to long time from now Aion 2 ,I know we get Patch 6.5 but the state of aion now is really end game! its outdated and the exitement is gone , Back in the days when they did launch this game it was rare with people that could fly etc it was innovative! now we allmost cant fly anymore ( abyss gone etc ) i play this game from release date arround 9/10 years back now, I really dunno what to say about this,can aion Exists with only this Patch updates? where you loose allmost everything as a player? I am not possitive anymore and hope we get an announcement of Aion 2 next year! That would be a better choice for aion then what they did now. Aion 2 would be a really fresh start!! if we dont get a Aion 2 announcement next year i think Aions end is near.

A worried Aion player

The post was edited 8 times, last by Parra ().

• Parra wrote:

Mmm Contracts?luna System what to say? i think far overpriced far overated it kills the real PvP Players that invested the last years
      allot in Shop or played there brains out to get the best armor! why would you want to do that now ? Luna instant full heal with no Soul
      Sickness this scrolls on top of that ,i dont want to enchant my gear to top anymore i am done with that road now it costs to mutch Time/Kinah
      and with this 6.0/6.2 comming Real PvP is done the map Lakrun is simply to small to do PvP its more gonna be like Zerging all over the place
      elyos and asmo need to be on the same spot allot in lakrum for quests etc, so why put money or play mutch now? i go from regular to casual and
      buy not mutch from shop anymore. I think its time for GF to go for Aion 2 and end this version the patches gives us nothing real new stuff (old
      instances only HM choice and maby one new instance) even some new armor have the same looks as the old Crucible gear, We have beluslan same
      outdated looks from years back only with the new Cave look that is not fitting the old map! Why we still running arround in this far outdated
      Pandaemonium , Like i said i hope they Announce in not to long time from now Aion 2 ,I know we get Patch 6.5 but the state of aion now is really
      end game! its outdated and the exitement is gone , when they launch this game it rare with people that could fly etc it was
      innovative! now we allmost cant fly anymore ( abyss gone etc ) i play this game from release date arround 9/10 years back now, I really dunno
      what to say about this,can aion Exists with only this Patch updates? where you loose allmost everything as a player? I am not possitive
      anymore and hope we get an announcement of Aion 2 next year! That was mutch better for aion then what they did now. Aion 2 would be a really
      fresh start!! if we dont get a Aion 2 announcement next year i think Aions end is near.

A worried Aion player
      I doupt Aion 2 will come and even if it came, it could be same "Fiasko" as Guildwars 2 most likely. If they brought a new Aion mmo, they would wanna do it on new engines etc. so it would be a totally new game, therefore it is not the same old game anymore. Which is hard for "Old players" to open to easily (Like moving from GW to GW2)

They have still resources and possibilities to make Aion great again like in old days, it depends a lot on Developers and Publishers what turns they wanna make.
      :cookieshugo:
    • First event for the 6.2 patch today was announced . Transformation scrolls no where to be found , only potion which they dont count since they last 10 mins and they run out at some point.Im starting to believe that they gonna make the transformations whale-exclusives and all other players will have to deal with them with 10 mins transformation potions.Thats sad.

[NICK]tuhka wrote:

I doupt Aion 2 will come and even if it came, it could be same "Fiasko" as Guildwars 2 most likely. If they brought a new Aion mmo, they would wanna do it on new engines etc. so it would be a totally new game, therefore it is not the same old game anymore. Which is hard for "Old players" to open to easily (Like moving from GW to GW2)
      They have still resources and possibilities to make Aion great again like in old days, it depends a lot on Developers and Publishers what turns they wanna make.
      Aion 2 is planned to use unreal engine 4 , cry engine we have atm is outdated af ,and not only that , it results in frame drops.Other than that as long as it is tap target , im gonna give it a try
    • [NICK]tuhka wrote:

Parra wrote:

Mmm Contracts?luna System what to say? i think far overpriced far overated it kills the real PvP Players that invested the last years
      instances only HM choice and maby one new instance) even some new armor have the same looks as the old Crucible gear, We have beluslan same
      outdated looks from years back only with the new Cave look that is not fitting the old map! Why we still running arround in this far outdated
      Pandaemonium , Like i said i hope they Announce in not to long time from now Aion 2 ,I know we get Patch 6.5 but the state of aion now is really
      end game! its outdated and the exitement is gone , when they launch this game it rare with people that could fly etc it was
      innovative! now we allmost cant fly anymore ( abyss gone etc ) i play this game from release date arround 9/10 years back now, I really dunno
      what to say about this,can aion Exists with only this Patch updates? where you loose allmost everything as a player? I am not possitive
      anymore and hope we get an announcement of Aion 2 next year! That was mutch better for aion then what they did now. Aion 2 would be a really
      fresh start!! if we dont get a Aion 2 announcement next year i think Aions end is near.

A worried Aion player
      I doupt Aion 2 will come and even if it came, it could be same "Fiasko" as Guildwars 2 most likely.
      After all these years and after seen how every new patches the game gets less enjoyable and appealing i alraedy stopped thinking about that "Aion great again" like old days.
    • [NICK]tuhka wrote:

I only heard about Project TL (The Lineage) from NCSoft with a possible Beta, not Aion 2. But who knows ...

In any case if all goes to hell, I guess it will be time to a visit to good ol' friend Blizzie.
    • Not defending gameforge but this is about the map.FIRST IT WAS "give us back real map for pvp" then it was "give us back katalam" then it was " dead maps why I have to go to enemy maps make one common for both race" then it was " don't make map too big it's such a waste" THEN AFTER ALL THAT TIME I still see people or at least a portion complaining.Holy nyerk map wise for pve pvp content WE WILL NEVER be happy.
    • Balthazar wrote:

Not defending gameforge but this is about the map.FIRST IT WAS "give us back real map for pvp" then it was "give us back katalam" then it was " dead maps why I have to go to enemy maps make one common for both race" then it was " don't make map too big it's such a waste" THEN AFTER ALL THAT TIME I still see people or at least a portion complaining.Holy nyerk map wise for pve pvp content WE WILL NEVER be happy.
      Katalam's problem was that it was too big for a map , there werent many standard places for pvp like when it was with gelkmaros and ingisson times where u could just wonder around the 2 forts.The new map i think its okay because as you go more up in the map , u find more heated areas. The maps is the last thing that troubles me atm .
    • I consider Katalam actually quite fun when it was active, garrisons etc.

Safe zone spots spoiled it though, also sieges were a bit annoying due to Glidehackers trading.

But in all honesty one of my best fun pvp moments was actually in Katalam zones. Thing is that there needs to be something to lure people out on the field. Like Garrisons giving rewards that are worth doing.

Akaron would been perfect pvp zone also, if the reward for doing garrisons would been worth doing.
      :cookieshugo:
    • My Wife and I have played Aion almost since the beginning. We took a month or so off, and on returning quickly realised someone had completely wrecked the game. I don't know who thought the latest version was a good idea, or even if they did it for a joke.
      Bottom line is, we won't be playing with Gameforge anymore, and are going to the USA game. If (when) Gameforge changes it back, then we might return. Until then we'll play Aion and won't bother with whatever the heck this garbage is supposed to be.
    • sonicsid wrote:

My Wife and I have played Aion almost since the beginning. We took a month or so off, and on returning quickly realised someone had completely wrecked the game. I don't know who thought the latest version was a good idea, or even if they did it for a joke.
      Bottom line is, we won't be playing with Gameforge anymore, and are going to the USA game. If (when) Gameforge changes it back, then we might return. Until then we'll play Aion and won't bother with whatever the heck this garbage is supposed to be.
      How ironic, most US/AUS players coming on EU.

Since the game 6.2 is made from Ncsoft, Gameforge is just using the license of it.