Pinned General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Feedback Thread - Aion A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

Hello Daevas

please use this thread for general feedback regarding the 6.0 Beta

Kind regards
      Sita
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• The prices in Aion shop and the items you can obtain in aion shop that is connected to the test server are an absolute legendary disaster. If it goes live like that, god behave...

The client or the pts server itself runs really smooth (besides that I have problems launching the game and getting sendlog every now and then, but i’m not using the EU client, but the “file checked” russian client, so that might be a problem).

It’s pretty sad that on a test server where we are supposed to test something we manually have to level up to 80 and get no surveys at all with gear, enchants, manastones, etc. nada. I leveled to 10 and uninstalled it.
    • Click wrote:

The prices in Aion shop and the items you can obtain in aion shop that is connected to the test server are an absolute legendary disaster. If it goes live like that, god behave...

It’s pretty sad that on a test server where we are supposed to test something we manually have to level up to 80 and get no surveys at all with gear, enchants, manastones, etc. nada. I leveled to 10 and uninstalled it.

what part about the shop items do you not like / think are not okay?
      Had no Problem installing it.
      I agree with your last point tho, just tested buying 40 form contract's or what they are called and then soon logged out again. dunno if i ll bother leveling up or not.
    • Akyraan wrote:

Click wrote:

The prices in Aion shop and the items you can obtain in aion shop that is connected to the test server are an absolute legendary disaster. If it goes live like that, god behave...

what part about the shop items do you not like / think are not okay?
      Had no Problem installing it.
      I agree with your last point tho, just tested buying 40 form contract's or what they are called and then soon logged out again. dunno if i ll bother leveling up or not.
      Legendary pvp enchantment stones for example, didn’t find ultimate ones (would be even more worse), Manastones.
      What is the point to wipe the economy as many say and they directly start with selling essential items we are supposed to farm ingame in the shop, for a price as high ...
    • Click wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

Click wrote:

what part about the shop items do you not like / think are not okay?Had no Problem installing it.
      Legendary pvp enchantment stones for example, didn’t find ultimate ones (would be even more worse), Manastones.What is the point to wipe the economy as many say and they directly start with selling essential items we are supposed to farm ingame in the shop, for a price as high ...

the manastones are afaik the low level ones - so ones you would not even want to socket because you get better ones ingame.
      Regarding the legendary pvp enchantment stones, those are the lowest grade (so it is hard to get stuff to +15 with them) and vashiro showed ingame yesterday that you can buy them for the new "blood marks" so you can buy like 500+ of them every week once you have your gear complete if i undestood his math correctly. so it would be absolutely retarded to buy them in the shop aswell.

so yeah, if anyone actually buys those things for the prices he or she would be very dumb imo. the only thing that will be aids is the whole transformation forms topic.
    • Prices on contract scrolls are insane.
      49 coins is too high for such absurd RNG
      Opened 30 contracts and only got several green xforms.
      So if I would buy 1500 coins, I'd waste roughly 75-80€ to get NOTHING.
      I'd rather take my wife to a restaurant for that money and I would gain a whole lot more.
      Thank God I got to test that... now I know I'd never spend real money for such a thing.
      If I'm to spend money, I'd do it to get something and not for a chance to get something.
      ...and here we're talking by a lot of money that even in Europe's most economically advanced countries, still is a considerable amount.
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Transformation Scrolls shouldnt be in the shop to begin with, prices being high or low doesnt matter, its among the only thing that would kill this patch instantly if allowed to exist from the very first day due to people just buying an absurd amount of coins and even assuming you'd be getting only green transforms, you'd be getting enough to fuse them all together in order to unlock a Legendary one, at least. Which on the first day or week into the patch would mean killing anything or anyone instantly no matter which gear or skill cap difference there is between you and whoever else.

Also i feel like GF completely missunderstood the point of a PTS server, people wanted that to test things, especially late game ones, not to play the patch preemptively 2 weeks before it goes live. So making everything as if it was a live patch with manual leveling, manual gearing up, socketing, farming stones, farming transformation, farming new Daevanion skills, farming stigmas etc makes absolute no sense
    • You don't HAVE to spend money on shop. Trasformations are really useful and op but gear is more important, you can manage to get easily ancient trasformation scrolls also fusing low grade ones. That was is already dope to play good, mythical and ultimate is something you barerely will have at this moment of the patch if you wont spent thousands of money, that's ok in my opinion, If you can afford to pay so much money only to have more cast speed/attack speed ok. Just don't complain about the PRICE of them, if you want, complain about the possibility to get those scrolls thru the shop.
    • disagree, gear will come with time, forms won't.

if i cant at least get 2nd best form in a reasonable timeframe, i wont stay long

it will be up to GF and so far, i havent seen these contracts in luna craft list nor any ingame option. not to mention, the 12kk one sux compared to shop one xD
    • ye i dont think everyone wants to run arround with kaisinel form lol. but you need the CORRECT legendary form and if those will be too hard to get ppl will leave cuz it will be too big of a difference vs ppl who have them.
    • obviously the market strategy is to make them accessible only for whales in the early stages, get profit, and after some time make them accessible thru f2p means. we just will have to handle the difference for like 2 months (or less hopefully, or pll will start leaving), i know it sucks but the business goal is to make money
    • Noctis wrote:

disagree, gear will come with time, forms won't.

if i cant at least get 2nd best form in a reasonable timeframe, i wont stay long
      I fully agree.
      In time, we'll improve our gear little by little, until we get to max.
      But if we won't acquire the xforms (at least legendary.. and the ones for our class especially), surely we'll get bored fast by playing in slow motion while cash players will be at max speed.
      Both buying and fusion of the contracts are affected by absurd RNG and if it takes too much time or money to get to the same level with other people, the game will turn from "fun" to "painful".
      This means the poorer players and/or those that play less than others will have no option left but to quit.
      Which is why people actually quit. If you're denied the access to the stuff you need to progress, then it's pointless and you loose interest.
      It's ok to have a monetization system so that those who pay and support the game will get a speed up in their gearing process, but you can't leave the others will no reasonable way to get there too.
      I think all of us should be able to acquire the legendary xforms in a reasonable timeframe and leave the ultimate one very rare and exclusive.

Lyah wrote:

You don't HAVE to spend money on shop. Trasformations are really useful and op but gear is more important
      And when all people have gear, the ones with 60% movement speed and 45% attack speed will absolutely destroy the others who play in slow motion.
      What you should have said is that "we shouldn't have to be put in the condition to spend money in the shop"

Lyah wrote:

Just don't complain about the PRICE of them
      If you go to a bar and they charge you 2€ for the coffee rather than 1€, would you complain?
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Syndeel wrote:

how are working the change bonusses? someone tried in Eu? coz in Kr they are p2w (by changing 1 by 1).

you either pay kinah to change all stats on the item and get two new random ones OR you pay luna to "reroll" one of the two availalbe stats on the item, where you then either get a higher or lower roll i think.
      the higher the grade of the item the more kinah / luna per reroll.
    • Trubbish wrote:

Even in a third-world country like Slovenia coffee costs more than 1€ a cup at most bars.
      In italy the cost is generally 1€ everywhere.
      But if you think I was talking about world economy, then you miss my point entirely.
    • Lyah wrote:

You don't HAVE to spend money on shop. Trasformations are really useful and op but gear is more important [...] If you can afford to pay so much money only to have more cast speed/attack speed ok. Just don't complain about the PRICE of them, if you want, complain about the possibility to get those scrolls thru the shop.
      I disagree, transformation scrolls topic really bothers me.
      From my understanding it is possible to cash in a relatively high amount of money in the aion shop to fuse a high number of low tier transformations, hence buying by "brute force" a high tier transformation. This is not acceptable. It would be like selling to whales a legit no-animation (side note: as if some middle-eastern known players did not use it already).
      One should be able to farm his way to the top tier forms within a decent time frame as a difference in attack speed is a huge problem in this game, even more than gear difference as it screws with one's gameplay pace.
    • my suggestion regarding the whole form topic:

give everyone a full set of legendary forms, without any duplicates.
      then put the legendary form scrolls DIRECTLY into the shop for like 399 aion coins each. like that everyone has a even playing field (everyone can use the legendary transformations which are nice) and they can still milk the whales who can buy the legendary scrolls for 399 aion coins each. considering you need 50-100 legendary forms to get a kaisinel (From what i ve heard, ofc you could get lucky or unlucky) you d still make A LOT of money from the ppl who want kaisinel, without affecting the casuals too much.
      + it would animate more ppl to cash for kaisinel since it would be more obtainable = more moneys.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akyraan ().

• Nuke wrote:

Lyah wrote:

You don't HAVE to spend money on shop. Trasformations are really useful and op but gear is more important [...] If you can afford to pay so much money only to have more cast speed/attack speed ok. Just don't complain about the PRICE of them, if you want, complain about the possibility to get those scrolls thru the shop.
      I disagree, transformation scrolls topic really bothers me.From my understanding it is possible to cash in a relatively high amount of money in the aion shop to fuse a high number of low tier transformations, hence buying by "brute force" a high tier transformation. This is not acceptable. It would be like selling to whales a legit no-animation (side note: as if some middle-eastern known players did not use it already).
      One should be able to farm his way to the top tier forms within a decent time frame as a difference in attack speed is a huge problem in this game, even more than gear difference as it screws with one's gameplay pace.
      A full red geared player cannot be beaten by a yellow or violet geared player even with kaisinel form. Remeber the minion scrolls on shop in the past, i cannot even remember how much ppl got the rank A minion on that phase when there were not veteran rewards or rank A minion scrolls, this will be the same probably