6.0/6.2 sieges

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Applepie wrote:

Will you get more/better rewards if you will be part of bigger legion, or it doesn't change anything at all?
      The Legion, who made the greatest contribution with participation in the siege of the fortress, gets it in possession, as well as an additional reward.
      10 Legion officers receive a reward, and in the fortress appears NPC-merchant with magic PvP-stones.
      It is necessary to be in the legion to use the services of a merchant.

The link its on the previous post
    • Daeny wrote:

The Legion, who made the greatest contribution with participation in the siege of the fortress, gets it in possession, as well as an additional reward.10 Legion officers receive a reward, and in the fortress appears NPC-merchant with magic PvP-stones.
      It is necessary to be in the legion to use the services of a merchant.

The link its on the previous post
      :( Then only the greater legions will have a chance, great. Not.
      I know we had this system before, but I already disliked it before.

#unlucky
    • Thats not true, any legion with leader who has a brain can obtain fortress. You won't get it often thats another thing... Also you can join conquering legion, buy w/e you need from merchant and leave, thats how people did before too.

I managed to take Sillus in 4.x time with 2 players in legion. Doable before, will be doable now considering the how-to will be the same as for 4.x times . :atongue: