About 6.2 patch notes and what we deserve..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About 6.2 patch notes and what we deserve..

Hello guys..
      Lately im reading forum and following forum about upcoming patch 6.2 (which is at this point im not even sure if we are getting something between 6.0 and 6.2 or 6.2) and everyone talking about skin and new server and many other non-sense things(im sorry if i offend those people playing this game only for skin and for high ranks by new start at new servers)..
      There are a lot of things that we discuss here and tell GF that,they have to change those things in our favor..
      ill try to write several thing here so far i realize on last tavern video and diffrent region patch notes that still in blur for our patch or that we are not getting.. share your opinion here guys and dont criticize the id please and also dont hesitate to add your personal thoughts..

1) You guys mention about gear exchange rates on tavern video and said those rates are fair more then korea but you didnt even mention EU dont have safe upgrade spot for +25 gear.. korea and NA had it for +25 armour,weapon and +6 for acc.. NA got multiple times upgrade event and they enchanted their gear,estimas and stigmas etc etc and yet they are getting ultimate gear +0 for +25 armour,weapon while we are getting ultimate +0 for +26 gear and they had multiple times UPGRADE EVENT and we didnt get it at all since 5.0..NA make announce for their plan about new patch and when they recive too many complain about exchange rate they fix it and lower it as you can see here NA patch notes and here this is our EU patch notes.. this is unfair guys and im sure some people will show up here and say about this one "what do u expect? you wanna get ultimate at first day?" please dont think like that wrong perspective guys you know how you should look into this rates considering other regions and promise giving us by GF about eu will get better version for exchange.. i really dont belive this exchange rates are good,i belive you guys can do better..

2) Why i didnt see 3 man GOK on patch notes for new skill book shugo while korea and russia have it ? its might look like nothing for most ppl but yes it is big changes for people who are not ready for new patch yet by kinah..

3) Are you guys not planing to give us exchanger for our current manastones? korea and russia did it but why i cant see it on patch notes? are you guys really sure that you work this patch?

4) İ see here on korea patch notes Korea patch notes for 6.2 they did change some stigma's effect and some skills for almost every class but i didnt see those kind of changes on our patch notes.. Are we going to get something diffrent then orijinal Aion? because without those skill and stigma changes game will be something else entirely OR you guys just miss to translate this part?
    • 1. armor refund is ok, +15 purple for +25 is good stuff.

accessories, we got screwed hard compared to other regions. we got same refund as them, who had +6 safe spot on accessories. :]

estima refund is also awful, +10 estima is valued at 696kk in terms of gold bar exchange vs kinah... like rly :D

3. its there, just not mentioned in notes, u can find it on pts @npc.

4. that will come with 6.5 since its a late mini patch. same as all other regions, china ru na.
    • + Yami , if gameforge speaking about : giving better things than korean they should do this , gameforge didnt give us safe spot or enchant event and now tehy re telling us they re giving better things :) atlest they should do in this 2 weeks event or safe spot for us if they wanna speak about they re giving us better than Korean in ths patch.... ofc I m not sure they can care or understand what we re speaking about...
      :dislike:
    • dear friends who replyed very smartly this post ......america and korean put safe spot and upgrade events whichs: 1 . u ve some safe steps like if u fail ur accecories while trying upgrade it is going back 5 not 0 u dont wanna this things ? or u dont wanna enchant event : even fail items it wont go 0 only 1 step back ? we re wanting same things like america or korean and u re asnwering really intelligently things u deserve qq about p2w really :) you re only wasting times with those brains:)
    • SONOSMANLI wrote:

dear friends who replyed very smartly this post ......america and korean put safe spot and upgrade events whichs: 1 . u ve some safe steps like if u fail ur accecories while trying upgrade it is going back 5 not 0 u dont wanna this things ? or u dont wanna enchant event : even fail items it wont go 0 only 1 step back ? we re wanting same things like america or korean and u re asnwering really intelligently things u deserve qq about p2w really :) you re only wasting times with those brains:)
      the guy that compensates his lack of skill by cashing on a dead game is telling me im wasting time with my brain. :/
      I understand that you are upset that you wont get ultimate +15 on the first day of the patch but you will just have to live with it. As i said you will dominate even with this purple gear vs us yellows so chill
    • yaminote wrote:

and for high ranks by new start at new servers)..
      If you think that's why people play on new servers you are very delusional.

People do it because they want to recapture the feeling of Old Aion, the true Aion. The Aion that 6.2 has promised. Yet that promise was broken with the exchanges that P2W people will get.

This game went from being able to save AP and Medals so that you can exchange old medals with new ones when a new patch arrived, at a very poor ratio of perhaps 12 > 1, so that you can perhaps get a few pieces of the new gear, to feel like you haven't played for nothing.

But now? They cater to cash whales, P2W people. Of course they don't want to lose their precious revenue. To satisfy them, they're doing this insane exchange where you get gear that allows you to almost 1-shot new players for months until they catch up.
      And yet you aren't satisfied with this, you want Ultimate gear, the version that will take new players not a few months, but many months. Of daily login, grind, repeat, all for what? Just to get destroyed by the <10% of people who have +25 ?
      Even exchanging the gear for the first tier of the new gear would have been sufficient.

I actually feel bad for most current players, not just new players who will join old servers. The majority of Aion players aren't the +25 guys, those are the minority. You're welcomed on the new server if you want a fair start.

Peace!

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]n00b ().

• Holly... What a topic.

P2W and farmbot heroes qqing about fair rates of exchange... Damn, bro. :alol:

You know what fair would be? No exchange for anything. Play the game, gather stuff like it is done by anyone. Maximum you should have received tier 1, aka yellow things. How braindead has to be the game company to offer top set from day 1? But hey, nc and gf, no surprise here. P2W heaven. :love:

PS: This is coming from some1 who dgaf about what they give, didn't play last 3 years, won't bother now either with their fake fresh start on old servers. New server is the only hope for a bit of few weeks/months fun, before they manage to screw it anyway with their p2w events. :atongue:
    • qq :) searhing ur rights qq for u sheep? I wanna tell you story listen :) one upon a times , 1 king and his assistant was discussing about how their countrymans ... Assistant told king : - My Noble King u can do what u want to those countrymans they re like sheep they ll accept everything.. king: - no this is not possible my countrymans smart peoples they ll fight for their rights... Assistant : if u wanna check put 1 facker on bridge and tell them who wanna pass on bridge this facker ll fack this people first then u can pass... king: haha they wont accept this bullshit u ll see. they put 1 facker on bridge and they started wait for countrymans behaviours . 1 day passed 2 day passed 3 day passed no body coming to king for complaning about this bullshit ... Assistant told king : did u see they re like sheep they can accept all bullshits .. in this time some countrymans came near king... king smiled and asked them : - tell me what u wanna.... they answered we have problem on bridge u cant do this to us... king smiled and asked them again : what is ur problem ? they answered : 1 facker not enough for many ppl we re waiting long time... pls put other fackers to there ....Idk why but I remember this story Saykuun, after read ur answer .... anyway if game forge can do I wanna same event with usa and korean ofc ...... and other intelligence friend pls if u think this game dead go away pls and still trying we can fix somethings or not .... if other aion servers got those rights gameforge can give those events for us too in this 2 weeks........but I can see while we re trying for somethings for better , sadly some intelligence friends cant see our point....
    • SONOSMANLI wrote:

qq :) searhing ur rights qq for u sheep? I wanna tell you story listen :) one upon a times , 1 king and his assistant was discussing about how their countrymans ... Assistant told king : - My Noble King u can do what u want to those countrymans they re like sheep they ll accept everything.. king: - no this is not possible my countrymans smart peoples they ll fight for their rights... Assistant : if u wanna check put 1 facker on bridge and tell them who wanna pass on bridge this facker ll fack this people first then u can pass... king: haha they wont accept this bullshit u ll see. they put 1 facker on bridge and they started wait for countrymans behaviours . 1 day passed 2 day passed 3 day passed no body coming to king for complaning about this bullshit ... Assistant told king : did u see they re like sheep they can accept all bullshits .. in this time some countrymans came near king... king smiled and asked them : - tell me what u wanna.... they answered we have problem on bridge u cant do this to us... king smiled and asked them again : what is ur problem ? they answered : 1 facker not enough for many ppl we re waiting long time... pls put other fackers to there ....Idk why but I remember this story Saykuun, after read ur answer .... anyway if game forge can do I wanna same event with usa and korean ofc ...... and other intelligence friend pls if u think this game dead go away pls and still trying we can fix somethings or not .... if other aion servers got those rights gameforge can give those events for us too in this 2 weeks........but I can see while we re trying for somethings for better , sadly some intelligence friends cant see our point....
      No idea what you are talking about, can you try again in English, please?
      prepare for trouble - and make it triple
    • great jungle wurm wrote:

SONOSMANLI wrote:

qq :) searhing ur rights qq for u sheep? I wanna tell you story listen :) one upon a times , 1 king and his assistant was discussing about how their countrymans ... Assistant told king : - My Noble King u can do what u want to those countrymans they re like sheep they ll accept everything.. king: - no this is not possible my countrymans smart peoples they ll fight for their rights... Assistant : if u wanna check put 1 facker on bridge and tell them who wanna pass on bridge this facker ll fack this people first then u can pass... king: haha they wont accept this bullshit u ll see. they put 1 facker on bridge and they started wait for countrymans behaviours . 1 day passed 2 day passed 3 day passed no body coming to king for complaning about this bullshit ... Assistant told king : did u see they re like sheep they can accept all bullshits .. in this time some countrymans came near king... king smiled and asked them : - tell me what u wanna.... they answered we have problem on bridge u cant do this to us... king smiled and asked them again : what is ur problem ? they answered : 1 facker not enough for many ppl we re waiting long time... pls put other fackers to there ....Idk why but I remember this story Saykuun, after read ur answer .... anyway if game forge can do I wanna same event with usa and korean ofc ...... and other intelligence friend pls if u think this game dead go away pls and still trying we can fix somethings or not .... if other aion servers got those rights gameforge can give those events for us too in this 2 weeks........but I can see while we re trying for somethings for better , sadly some intelligence friends cant see our point....
      No idea what you are talking about, can you try again in English, please?
      you actually read that nonsense? :D
    • funny story, still nothing to do with the topic imo.

either way, who cares about the exchange rates, the exchange gear is NOT endgear and you will have to replace it either way, so who gives a f how good or bad it is. you will actually have to play the game for a bit until they put ultimate enchantment stones into the cash shop, just embrace it and play for the sake of playing. Also i very much doubt that you will be oneshotting ppl in the exchange gear +15 vs the yellow (ancient) garrison gear +10 / +15 which afaik as i could see is rather ez to reach, but we will see.
    • guys if you keep throwing your words like this we will not get any answer from @Galeas @Sita or any other mods here.. please lets focus on main subject and dont forget we are not the enemy who want to make this game worse.. those things for all of us to make this game more easy,more time for pvp and ingame activity by getting your items fast.. most of you guys farming and farming and keep farming for end game too long that u complate your gear near the next big patch.. we are not talking about here who is p2w or who is that or this.. and yes also im investing some real money too,like 20 25 euro every month,think like this pay to play like any other games ofc there are too many huge pay to win ppl but this is not the case.. please attention more to subject with better comments to get answer from authority..