VR Reset before 19-th of September - When?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galeas wrote:

We are checking right now when it can be done. It might be that it's after 6.2 but it will be before the new system is implemented anyway.
    Oh , I thought that new VR system will be implemented with the start of 6.2. It's OK then :)
    Another question ... When we will have any info regarding this new VR system and extras to those who have 80/80 and still have remaining time (500+ days with VR in my case ) :) ?
  • No, the new system is not ready unfortunately. We are trying to speed it up so that it's ready as fast as possible but it's quite complex as you could see in the preview news.

Basically, when the system is completely finished, we will make news that should answer everything (hopefully)
  • Just to prove my point, this thread was made last week. Where a user even asks you about when the reset will be and you didn't provide any information for it and even stated that it might be after 6.2.

"We are checking right now when it can be done. It might be that it's after 6.2 but it will be before the new system is implemented anyway."

So, in a 25 day old post you wrote it will be before 6.2. And here you wrote that it even might be after 6.2.

And you are claiming the information of 25 days ago to be the "announcement" .
    Whilst providing newer information to be completely different.

I will just assume you refused to give this information while actually knowing it.
    Because there is no other explanation than you purposely not giving out the date and time for what ever interest.
  • As explained in the other thread we were not sure when we would be able to do it.

It needed to be tested on a live environnement so we could only do it and check if it worked there was no other way. We wanted to do it before 6.2 as said in the announcement and we could do it today in the end so we did. The sonner the better so that people have more time to assign it before the new system starts.