Battle Medal , Spinel Medal , Petra Medal and Abyss Points

• Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle Medal , Spinel Medal , Petra Medal and Abyss Points

Hello , today I learned that we can buy some stuff from abyss with battle medals and convert them into Abyss Points in Esterra.
      I also see that there is a part related to Spinel Medal in Esterra. I want to ask 4 questions:

- Can Battle Medals only earnable with Reshanta Weekly Quests ? If not where can I earn?
      - I learned that we can convert Petra > Spinel Medals ( in 1000 to 1 ) , where can I earn Petra Medals?
      - Is there a way to earn Spinel Medal other than Petra Medal option?
      - And finally can we earn Abyss points other than Battle Medal option?

Thanks a lot.
    • Battle medals are from resh weeklies, akaron weeklies and random 65 content. Petra medals are a waste of time to gather.
      Abyss points u can get from relics, pvp, battle medals, killing balaur, pvp instances, some pve instances, quests.. almost everywhere :)
      6.0 is just around the corner so make some kinah until then!
    • - Can Battle Medals only earnable with Reshanta Weekly Quests ? If not where can I earn?

Mostly you get daily with chaos rifts in signia and vengar, with luck even 600-700 battle medals per day, akaron garrisons and ofc exchanging reshanta meddals for batte meddals in npc

- I learned that we can convert Petra > Spinel Medals ( in 1000 to 1 ) , where can I earn Petra Medals?

Petra meddals are from chaos rifts too, veteran rewards and some more

- Is there a way to earn Spinel Medal other than Petra Medal option?

Events, pvp instances basically

- And finally can we earn Abyss points other than Battle Medal option?

Pvp instances like bmr, ddreds, runat, neviwinds, some pve too, like kumuki etc.

ANYWAYS 6.2 INC SO DON'T BOTHER TO GET SPINEL MEDDAS; OR BM, OR PETRA OR WHATEVER CUZ WILL BE REMOVED
    • Thanks a lot really ! The information that these medals will be removed is also very helpful so I will sell my spinel medals probably and make kinah :) And other than kinah I will maybe try to earn abyss points then .

Thanks a lot !