My 10 cents about Aion EU 6.2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My 10 cents about Aion EU 6.2

I will write only negatives and break-gaming here:
      1. 20% potions - only available in cash shop - game breaking feature ... totally P2W - imagine glady with 50k HP and 10k HP healing every 30 sec ... no need cleric? WTF ...
      2. transformation contracts - for 40 contracts only white and 1-2 green ... seems like we will play with 10min transformation potions for ages ... due to cash shop and limited availability in game (love running like polar bear around - NOT)
      And this is not fair comparing to removal to scrolls and food that we already had ...

3. Items compensation level ... too high differences between compensation items and those which could be obtained through blue quests as starting point of 6.2 ... there will be massively oneshotting for months - due to enchantment rate , catching those with compensated items will take 3-6 months ... and they won't sleep these months ... so catching = impossible only with playing and without paying ( Euros)

4. Availability of enchantment stones in game - let's imagine that non compensated player obtain Ancient Set of items in 1-2 months upgradeable ... he will need around 200-300 enchantment stones to make it +15 ... after upgrade it to legendary it is again nonenchanted ... so new 200-300 enchantment stones ... this time Legendary ... wont count to Ultimate ...
      this is based on enchantment rate and experience with enchanting ... in RU PTS , in RU official and EU PTS ...

Those 4 points for now are making returners to non-returners ...

Personally I will give a chance to 6.2 ... but the line for me to become non-returner is almost crossed ... We'll see in few weeks ...

And please don't write nonsenses like "who cry against compensations go to the new server". Don't get me wrong ... i am not against compensations ... but they should not be game breaking...
    • Could have easily done whole 80 ap +20 in one month lately, I dont understand why you are mad ? 200 -300 ancient stones, wtf ancient stones are worth almost nothing, Idk why you complain, no ultimate stones in the shop is a BIG plus, but I guess we need to wait till Christmas for that :_) In another words a new dawn, just for a second to get more players to milk
    • Imo, the worst thing is the cash shop exclusive items.
      I was really looking to get back to aion, seeing the future changes but that excitement is draining up quickly.

I know that I won't ever spend hundreds of euros to buy xform contracts and I won't hardcore farm them in game for months.

This kind of entertainment is too expensive for my taste.