UNBOXING SPECIAL GIFT FROM GAMEFORGE + GIVEAWAY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas
      Game Forge should support YouTubers like that from the beginning and all the time and promote Aion on YouTube and not only there.

I write it before in the suggestions topic:

Adartaer wrote:

4. Social

There is a lot of "players" who take part of different actions like Cosplay etc.
      I know a lot of people who want to see Aion Anime, read Aion books for example about Aion Lore. Buy Aion posters, T- Shirts, Toys etc.
      Please think about it.
      Nice one @Lyah
    • Adartaer wrote:

@Galeas
      Game Forge should support YouTubers like that from the beginning and all the time and promote Aion on YouTube and not only there.

I write it before in the suggestions topic:

Adartaer wrote:

4. Social

There is a lot of "players" who take part of different actions like Cosplay etc.
      I know a lot of people who want to see Aion Anime, read Aion books for example about Aion Lore. Buy Aion posters, T- Shirts, Toys etc.
      Please think about it.
      Nice one @Lyah
      Galeas doing good job trying to come closer to the community, there is no more Nick or someone else. We cannot blame Galeas for other's mistakes. Let's give them a chance
    • Love the shirt in the video. I know I still have some old Aion short from 2008 somewhere. Always liked the design of the art in Aion. They really need to promote Aion more, perhaps add a shop for real items for the gamers and not just virtual items ingame for the characters.
      "We shall be the dark wings of discord"

• Kirameki wrote:

Love the shirt in the video. I know I still have some old Aion short from 2008 somewhere. Always liked the design of the art in Aion. They really need to promote Aion more, perhaps add a shop for real items for the gamers and not just virtual items ingame for the characters.
      Spreadshirt.com
    • Kirameki wrote:

Love the shirt in the video. I know I still have some old Aion short from 2008 somewhere. Always liked the design of the art in Aion. They really need to promote Aion more, perhaps add a shop for real items for the gamers and not just virtual items ingame for the characters.
      that would be awesome! More income for them, less ptw on the game!
    • I like the youtubers / twitch.tv creators that don't become sellouts instantly.

There are also people who are sponsored by game publishers and still dares to critizise the game if it is necessary. I consider it weird how behaviour changes for some people in short time how they "type" and "talk" abou the game.

*Shrug*
      :cookieshugo:
    • The unboxing stuff videos are so boring.
      It's like those videos where people are unboxing kinder eggs and all the little boys and girls watch them breathless.

Why would a grown man or woman would ever watch this fodder content?! Makes no sense.
      Don't mean to burst your bubble Lyah but it is what it is.
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • Doombolt wrote:

The unboxing stuff videos are so boring.
      It's like those videos where people are unboxing kinder eggs and all the little boys and girls watch them breathless.

Why would a grown man or woman would ever watch this fodder content?! Makes no sense.
      Some unboxing videos are a bit helpful. Like when you are unclear whether to buy some expensive merchandise or not. Though in most cases, yes, they are boring to the core unless the host knows how to entertain the audience, and is generally an outgoing person which makes that person fun to watch regardless of the content. The most famous example is pewdiepie he uploads whatever the hell he wants and his average subscribers still watch whatever cringe stuff he comes up with next. Haven't watched for over a year.
    • Doombolt wrote:

The unboxing stuff videos are so boring.

Not gonna be a special reply or what but juuust don't watch it if you don't care about it
    • I didn't watch it.

I was just stating my thoughts on the matter on a public forum.
      If you can't take criticism, then I don't know what else to say to you.
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    • I was talking about unboxing videos as a practice 'per se' and not about their content specifically.
      ...now I know they don't teach semantics in school that thoroughly but common sense should cover it.
      Alas, on these forums it would appear to be lacking on a large scale.
    • YI was talking about unboxing videos as a practice 'per se' and not about their content specifically.

Doombolt wrote:

...now I know they don't teach semantics in school that thoroughly but common sense should cover it.
      Yeah anyway not a problem, i was happy about that and shared to ppl, seems like someone enjoyed so it was worth it
    • Doombolt wrote:

I was talking about unboxing videos as a practice 'per se' and not about their content specifically.
      Hats off to you Sir, you beat me as :nothingtoseehere: on this board.
      prepare for trouble - and make it triple
    • Erik wrote:

Did not watch it and then giving critics xD gg :alol:
      He was just expressing his opinion about unboxing videos in general, read, that kind of content is not something that he likes.

Doombolt wrote:

the amount of children here is absurd
      No comment
      I know right? Better let them be in their own world.

Doombolt wrote:

I was just stating my thoughts on the matter on a public forum.
      If you can't take criticism, then I don't know what else to say to you.
      +1 to this.