running scroll exchange in 6.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• netforce wrote:

if i understand it correct its 1 scroll/box.

becuse these positions is not the same as transformations consider stats.

many have bought 100k scrolls and crafting alot.

or might be per 100 or 1000 scroll.
      1 Selection Box: Legendary Transformation Potions (x3) → depending on the scrolls, this will be given out for stacks of 100 scrolls or 1000 scrolls.

Means that:

- for 100 scrolls you will get 1 box that contain x3 potions
      - for 1000 scrolls you will get 1 box that contain x3 potions

Depending on scrolls type.
    • Even it's x3 potion per 100 scrolls, it's still bad.
      Because we'll run out in a few days of playing and then we'll be stuck in slow motion for many months to come.
    • SneakyGerald wrote:

netforce wrote:

1 Selection Box: Legendary Transformation Potions (x3) → depending on the scrolls, this will be given out for stacks of 100 scrolls or 1000 scrolls.
      Means that:

what do u mean depending on the scrolls type ?
    • faker wrote:

If its 3x 10 minutes per 100 scrolls then its pure s####, I dont get it we get very good PvP patch and we are going to play it in some kind of slow moiton mode? Is it an actual joke ?
      You have to pay now for the privilege of playing at the same default speed than you've had for the last 8 years...

And you can pay even more for a legal. Noanim speed mode
    • sharlata wrote:

SneakyGerald wrote:

netforce wrote:

1 Selection Box: Legendary Transformation Potions (x3) → depending on the scrolls, this will be given out for stacks of 100 scrolls or 1000 scrolls.Means that:

what do u mean depending on the scrolls type ?
      I guess it will be like:

30 min / 1h scrolls = 100
      5 min scrolls = 1000

Hope Galeas can confirm.
    • SneakyGerald wrote:

netforce wrote:

Means that:

Exactly this. I will update the FAQ this week with more info.
    • idk where you have done your maths but it looks like for you 40+40=1

1000x5 min scrolls let say 4 of them (speed, attack/cast speed, crit scroll an one whatever) at the same time= 250 sets of 5 min =1250 min of normal gameplay
      so in your exchange maths we have 3 potions of 10 min = 30 min of normal gameplay
      1 for 41+

100 scrolls of 60 min = 25*60= 1500 min of normal gameplay
      1 for 50

at least be consistent, i've never ever seen such a thing, you're ripping us off
    • As @'SneakyGerald' wrote above it will be 100 1h scrolls for 3x Legendary potions and 1000 5min scrolls for 3x Legendary potions. 30 minutes scrolls were Event one and shouldn't be count :D
      So those who read patchnotes carefully from the beginning (like Sywo) and bought 100k scrolls now will play normally until they get permanent Legendary transformation. Others ... who got info for this exchange from here or Sywo's videos are faked up.

1000 scrolls for cast speed x 5 min = 5000 min means ~84 hours of normal playing now ... as a casual player I am playing not more than 25 hours per week that means almost 1 month ... now for these 1000 scrolls I will receive 30 min Legendary transform potion ... Moreover that 5.8 in EU with current population situation is an AFK simulator ... so I am not using scrolls in towns. Only in instances and sieges ... so these 1000 scrolls will be enough for atleast 3-4 months now... What to say for 1h scrolls :D :D :D
      So guys , prepare your wallets :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by nodeone ().

• 1000 scrolls for 3 legendary transformation potion is way too low exchange rate - worst deal ever.
      How did you even come up with this idea? Copy/paste from other region?

I understand that GameForge is planning to turn this new transformation system into their main source of money and it does not wont to give us chance to play for free for months, but
      can we at least have an option to get Ancient instead of Legendary transformation potion in rate of 50 per 1000 scrolls?
      That will be way better - it will give a players at least a month of free play and will reduce the p2w impact.

I used 1900 Aion Coins to buy and test this transformation contracts from the Aion Shop - got mostly normal(white one) and just 5 green one.
      I try to combine 2 times 6 white hoping to get more useful green ones, but it failed. Haven't found any of those contracts in game so far and the potions that drops from mobs are green at best..