Solutions to Special Form Contracts?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Solutions to Special Form Contracts?

Currently Special Form Contracts are exclusive to the AION Shop on PTS, with no relevant ways of acquiring them through in game means (no Bob getting 1 a week or 10 a week is not a relevant way of acquiring these essential items).

Anyone would like to voice their solutions on what GameForge could do to deal with the situation and as such also avoid loss of players?

What I propose is a simple yet highly effective solution. Specoal Form Contracts would remain exclusive to the AION Shop, but their price is set directly to 1 Aion Coin per Contract. Nothing can alter this price regardless of reasons.

I believe this is a win-win situation made through a highly simplified and easy to implement solution, wherein both GameForge wins, and the players also win.

We are in 2018 after all, anyone who can play Aion can surely pull out 5-10 euro from their pockets.
    • Reducing the price of some items in the shop makes it also more accessible indirectly for f2p players, their price wouldn't be ridiculous in the broker, currently looking at that stigma enchant stone which is for some reason for the same price of the gold pack... Stigmas seems scarce too and the enchant rates aren't very good. Those 20% potions are ridiculous too, make them available in game someway or remove them. The transformation contract either add another source of them, or simple solution is to replace the one in kinah shop with the same in cash shop, and reduce it's price and adjust the limit of how much you can purchase.
    • Problem is they are reworking the shugo gold thing, it's for gold pack users only, you get daily bonuses no more from instances bosses. But they called it "bonuses" which means a thing on top of something, maybe there would be other ways to get it.
    • as i already said in the other thread, give everyone a full set of legendary's and put the legendary's scrolls into the shop for 249 each coins or smthing, so that the ppl who rly want to cash and go for kaisinel can do so (and will spend a lot of money on GameForge) but the others wont be at a huge disadvantage cuz they also have legendary forms wich is no huge difference.
      the price for the scrolls right now is too high and you get way too many useless ones.
    • How about we just wait and see what they do?

-Hero Trials (not working in PTS)
      -Luna craft (haven't seen them there yet but could be added and i just haven't seen it cause rng, or if not added then it could be added in the future)
      -Shugo vending machine (we have no shugo gold in PTS)

All ways that they can add contracts for f2p players. Also i have not tried it for myself but i've seen people say some instance has a chance to drop ancient contracts.
      I believe that they realize how the game works with transformations and what it means to make each contract cost 2.50€ in the shop. Let's just chill out a bit and see what they do. Sure, if they have a dumb approach to it then we can all mass complain. But for now we should just wait and see.

Also, making contracts cheaper in the shop only makes it easier for whales to get insta Kaisinel. Dunno about you, but i prefer to see some whale with Kaisinel and thinking that they spent 10-15k on it than see them with it while the contracts are cheap in the shop.

EDIT:

Akyraan wrote:

as i already said in the other thread, give everyone a full set of legendary's and put the legendary's scrolls into the shop for 249 each coins or smthing, so that the ppl who rly want to cash and go for kaisinel can do so (and will spend a lot of money on GameForge) but the others wont be at a huge disadvantage cuz they also have legendary forms wich is no huge difference.
      the price for the scrolls right now is too high and you get way too many useless ones.
      Ancient is the transformation that is closest to the speeds we have now. Legendary is beyond that. Can't really ask them to throw money out of the window just like that.
    • In gameforge they always said that the price are high in order to make it harder to p2w, and looking at the lifetime of this game that's not really the case.

Whales will pay for anything, and the problem is that the rng stuff, prices high or low, you could buy less stuff and get lucky or get stuck in a loop and keep buying, in this scenario no matter the prices people could get kaisinel really easy and fast or after emptying their pockets. I find prices are a problem when there's no rng, you buy what you get directly.

Prices being high for sellable stuff on broker will just make it way more expensive for f2p players (on the broker), the more stuff is rare the higher it's price, and the gap will be much bigger than it already is. Whales after getting what they want they start selling.
    • dunno what solution gameforge has to offer but at the moment i see :

a stigmas which should be expansive in 4.0 now will be more expansive in 6.0 haha . . . what a joke and the worst thing is no in game means to obtain isn't it amazing their business model

i already imagine a non p2w that dun have transofrmation and dun have stigmas who will take him in party for nub pve ? let alone pvp instances

anyway what do we except . . . . a company that can't get praised from their player base in their forum let alone outside the forum x-x

The post was edited 3 times, last by UserRenamed ().

• Russia has 2 stigma ench stones from weekly luna 7x quest manastone box. Do we also?

If yea i dont see how stigmas will be a problem

Does suck if theres no way to get normal stigmas ingame tho XD But I wouldnt panic just yet, mby ppl didnt find it yet/shared the loc
    • even if there is p2w all the stuff that can be bough in shop should be in game and thru in game means

ofc i don't mind that they can buy 200000000000 of them from the shop and non p2w to play to get for 2-3 months stuff in game is fine but to not be able to get stuff thru playing is just overkill

and yes i don't count on broker players should be able to get all stuff that game offer in game means not thru events or thru broker only lol .
    • and yes i don't count on broker players should be able to get all stuff that game offer in game means not thru events or thru broker only lol
      Aion hasnt been that kinda game since serums apes got introduced.

Even hero quests came rly late into the play. Before that, you either had kinah to buy them off broker or you p2win gp>kinah to buy even more of broker.

Well, thanks to luna and hero quests and gold pack daily rewards, I was hoping EU would realise how dumb forms are and add Form Contracts into all those sources. I'm sure they'll work smting out eventually but yea, the longer they take the more players they lose. :(
    • Alibi wrote:

-Hero Trials (not working in PTS)
      -Luna craft (haven't seen them there yet but could be added and i just haven't seen it cause rng, or if not added then it could be added in the future)
      -Shugo vending machine (we have no shugo gold in PTS)
      Yep, we have no idea what actually will get when the patch is live. Dont forget the new VRs, we may get these from there too. Other thing is that people who read the Gameforge exclusive stuff, already bought tons of scrolls and will get legendary transformations as candies in 6.2 (if tradeable via broker, we'll have good supply for a while). I also hope that we can get a lot from events (not promo shop p2w ones)

Noctis wrote:

Russia has 2 stigma ench stones from weekly luna 7x quest manastone box. Do we also?
      On the PTS you can buy stigma enchantment stones from the kinah/gold ingot shop. If I remember correctly is 2 per week as well
    • Solution, offer 20 of those contract for free per day. I'm sure many of us had expend all the aion coins on the pts just to end up with maybe an ancient one. 20 per day is nothing and if people want to speed up, they can buy much more from that expensive shop