Solutions to Special Form Contracts?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mmm Contracts?luna System what to say? i think far overpriced far overated it kills the real PvP Players that invested the last years allot in Shop or played there brains out to get the best armor! why would you want to do that now ? Luna instant full heal with no Soul Sickness this scrolls on top of that ,i dont want to enchant my gear to top anymore i am done with that road now it costs to mutch Time/Kinah and with this 6.0/6.2 comming Real PvP is done the map Lakrun is simply to small to do PvP its more gonna be like Zerging all over the place elyos and asmo need to be on the same spot allot in lakrum for quests etc, so why put money or play mutch now? i go from regular to casual and buy not mutch from shop anymore. I think its time GF we go for Aion 2 and end this version the patches gives us nothing real new stuff (old instances only HM choice and maby one new instance) even some new armor have the same looks as the old Crucible gear, We have beluslan same outdated looks from years back only with the new Red Mane Cave look that is not fitting the old map! Why we still running arround in this far outdated Pandaemonium , Like i said i hope they Release in not to long time from now Aion 2 ,I know we get Patch 6.5 but the state of aion now is really end game! its outdated and the exitement is gone , when the game started the game was rare with people that could fly etc it was innovative! now we allmost cant fly anymore ( abyss gone etc ) i play this game from release date arround 9/10 years back now, I really dunno what to say about this,can aion exists with only this Patch updates? where you loose allmost everything as a player? I am not possitive anymore and hope we get an announcement of Aion 2 next year! That was mutch better for aion then what they did now. Aion 2 would be a really fresh start!! if we dont get a Aion 2 announcement next year i think Aions end is near.

A worried Aion player

The post was edited 4 times, last by Parra ().

• Rinnie wrote:

@Galeas any new info about what our version will be like regarding transformations? I can't wait to know if I uninstall the game or play
      I dont wanna rush things up and assume things. As far as im seeing , regarding the exchange of items like scrolls , event rewards and such. They will use the scrolls to bait whales in item shop, milk them as much as they can.On the meantime they will provide non-whales with potions so the game can be "playable" and in the future when these pots will start running out they will bring out scrolls as a solution to show how much they care about free players.Ultimate transform will be exclusive transform for the whales , thats a guarantee . It might be possible with ingame means to very very very very few , but not now , in 4-5+ months where everyone will be sick of getting stomped by those forms.
    • Hizamaruu wrote:

Rinnie wrote:

@Galeas any new info about what our version will be like regarding transformations? I can't wait to know if I uninstall the game or play
      I dont wanna rush things up and assume things. As far as im seeing , regarding the exchange of items like scrolls , event rewards and such. They will use the scrolls to bait whales in item shop, milk them as much as they can.On the meantime they will provide non-whales with potions so the game can be "playable" and in the future when these pots will start running out they will bring out scrolls as a solution to show how much they care about free players.Ultimate transform will be exclusive transform for the whales , thats a guarantee . It might be possible with ingame means to very very very very few , but not now , in 4-5+ months where everyone will be sick of getting stomped by those forms.
      I think they milk,milk.milk till Aion 6.5 patch comming then later a half year later or a year later we get a full new patch or they come with a statement that they want a fresh (Restart Again) and they announce Aion 2 ! they allready took allot from us longtime players and new comming players they wanna bind to this game to milk them too! it could be the new name if aion 2 ever going to be lauch ( Aion2 The Milkyway)