Solutions to Special Form Contracts?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whatever the way I’m looking at it, Xforms will kill the game.

The difference in term of power, between the one before ancient (green, white, blue) and, ancient legendary etc. Is just...

For me, it has no clue to include more than Large or even Ancient forms from these scrolls, since the best we can get freely are some ancient potion. Rhym if the price is 1 aion coins... Well even with RNG guys with 20 K AC will have 20 K Scrolls, I’m not found of this situation. Scrolls are good the way they are, i mean it must stay expensive since IG it is expensive (18KK kinah inside sand gold shop). It has to remain untradeable too. I will even think about putting these scrolls higher price in shop so GF earn more money from the "generous donators" and they leave these randoms events and they won't think of putting purple stones inside a random chest. Yeah I’m simple-hearted, let me dream. Getting off topic...

For me 1 scroll 69 aion coins sounds good to balance "generous donator" and f2p player.

One alternative of these scrolls we don't know how it's going to be carried f2p way. Is these ancient potions we have from these quests Event at Pandemonium. That woman looking for chocolate, we should get it daily, not weekly. At least we have 50 mn playing with "good xforms". And then we'll see if we can get scrolls either way than shop. I do agree with you guys that we need a F2P way to get them. But we have to keep in mind these are the new APS and HUS...

If we have ancient potion for 50 mn playing, it's far enough for this new aion who want to grab casual players. If we have it, we can't think about Xforms as p2w (well if they have a 0, 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance for that legendary sh*t which is op but not funny to play against or even with, in my modest opinion)

69 AC sounds pretty cool to me, and not tradeable, whereas economy will die...

For stigmas, which are off topic too, old servers won't have problem at the beginning and even later. I succeed keeping some 500 stigmas bag, and i'm laazy so i think a lot of person saved at least 100 bags or have so many stigmas...

Yeah simple-minded logic, grab more money for these giving the more, letting them hope with that carrot of legendary xforms, and let F2P players play and love the game, giving some money for GP and cosmetics. And everything is all right.
    • Afaik they exchange Attribute scrolls (running / casting / attack speed) etc. to legendary transformation potion.
      What i did yesterday:
      Spent all my mats i had left over to craft scrolls and spent a good billion kinah to empty the whole broker from cheap scrolls :whistling:
      So right now i’m sitting on idk how many 100k scrolls and wait how they’ll get exchanged to legendary potions, hoping it will be enough until they provide us a good solution to accquire form contracts ingame or through events.
    • Here's why expensive contracts are a mistake:

1 Aion Coin per contract = everyone will have legendary xform at least, with 200~ euro you will get kaisinel.

49 (or 69 aion coins as it was suggested) per contract = a medium majority of the population will have legendary xform, with 200-500~ euro. They will decimate the majority due to how much stronger they will be compared to your f2p white or, at best, green transformation.
    • in time you will get the transformation atleast purple , only broken thing is kaisinel wich should be deleted , for the rest people cry way too much about the forms , ofcourse there is a big difference between green and purple but it will probably be easier to get then most people think... :aunhappy:
    • Some items are "untradeable/unsellable" but you can put them in the broker, If you can't put transform contracts in the broker now that's not good.

People shouldn't be forced to pay to get in game important items (only exception is the gold pack since that's a subscription basically), saying that if the contracts are super cheap then EVERYONE will buy them is a bold statement, some people don't spend real money on the game even if they are able to, and some outright don't have extra money to put it in game, others only buy the gold pack and so on...
    • I can almost guarantee this will be like the early 5.* where serums/apes were rare and we had to wait months until they came up with solutions, per example shugo vendor machines or the drop from arkhal/kroban/ele/adma/lok

But it will take too long, and people will quit at start by the time Gameforge decides to fix this, because they are really slow.
    • They should implement them more in game not reducing the prices on shop.
      I suggest to add those items on pvp istances and pve decent tier istances like narakkalli and more difficult ones like gf did for apes/serums but this should be 1 each every run.
      I suggest to add them in hero trials and shugomat(shugo gold merchant), add shugo golds also on pvp istances.
      On top of that add also mytical stones on pve and pvp istances with a certain ratio or increase the ones already existing in some istances(drop for all)
    • Click wrote:

Afaik they exchange Attribute scrolls (running / casting / attack speed) etc. to legendary transformation potion.
      What i did yesterday:
      Spent all my mats i had left over to craft scrolls and spent a good billion kinah to empty the whole broker from cheap scrolls :whistling:
      So right now i’m sitting on idk how many 100k scrolls and wait how they’ll get exchanged to legendary potions, hoping it will be enough until they provide us a good solution to accquire form contracts ingame or through events.
      I've done the same, though it's a temp solution.
      100 1h / 30m scrolls = 3 candies
      1000 5m scrolls = 3 candies
      Quick maths gives you 300 potions, each lasting 10m, equals to 50 hours of gameplay. Which is not too bad if you use them only for special occasions as you should.

Even if it's useless to give feedback here, my solution would be a mix of legendary transformation potions and permanent contracts.

- Hero quests should provide both, but mainly permanent contracts
      - Shugo gold machine could sell the permanent contracts too
      - Launch an event as soon as possible, shugo tomb or whatever, where players can obtain both
      - Daily log in bonus similar to what we had during pvp event: obtain a small amount of transformation potions by visiting the aion shop (but this time no magic in banning random accounts please). This could even be a permanent feature during 6.2 launch phase to increase the traffic in the shop, while also helping the players.

On the long term: consider new unique ways to obtain higher tier transformations. This could be a GF only feature.

Thanks @Galeas
    • Pretty sure 1h scrolls stay and dont get exchanged. They can be used and stacked upon the transformation.

If we get 3 pots for 100 scrolls, ill be good for a while. But if its 3 for 1000, then 150 pots (50k scrolls) is kinda meh xD

I would stack more but rly lacking space qq

From what I understood from q&a part of patch notes, hero trials wont be available at start and need time to be remade (quests, rewards, etc.)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noctis ().

• Noctis wrote:

From what I understood from q&a part of patch notes, hero trials wont be available at start and need time to be remade (quests, rewards, etc.)
      Here's hoping they migrate that system to a normal NPC, just request from NCSoft an NPC with the same system of rotating quests and rewards shouldn't be hard, or else we will be stuck with " BETA " hero trials for the rest of 6.x :D
    • I believe people here are making a big fuss out of those contracts. Some people have done tests that near 10k euros and did not get 1 legendary out of them. It is assumed that your average p2w player will not get anything out of them but only burn his money while whales might power thru them and they need to be lucky as well. These contracts are very expensive and the rates are terrible. I would not worry about these contracts, I would be more worried about p2w events that give high grade transforms.