Solutions to Special Form Contracts?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stop with the solutions involving new quests/change of items/new items/change of quests.. these cannot happen because NCsoft has to develop them. Come up with solutions that Gameforge can actually do on their own at least somewhat. Whats the point in wanting something that will take NCsoft 2 months to develop? All players would be gone by then.
    • Easiest solution, offer 20 scrolls for free per day for the first month or until the propose a better solution.
      As we have tested, you will only get normals or greens from them, I have opened 80 on PTS and only got 1 ancient which is not even for my class...
    • Lahire wrote:

Easiest solution, offer 20 scrolls for free per day for the first month or until the propose a better solution.
      As we have tested, you will only get normals or greens from them, I have opened 80 on PTS and only got 1 ancient which is not even for my class...
      20 is too much.

As for people saying they spent 4k coins and got 1 or 0, i got 2 off around 3.5k coins. It's all RNG.
    • Scroll rates are as follows:

Average Normal: Highest value, you will ALWAYS get at least a normal from 10 scrolls.

Average Large: High possibility of receiving a Large after 10 scrolls.

Average Ancient: Medium probability of one Ancient per 50 scrolls (0.02% drop chance).

Average Legendary: Probability of 1 Legendary per 2000 scrolls (0.0005% drop chance).

All averages are taken directly from in-game scroll proc rate and reflect real world and practical drop rates which will be implemented in the live servers.
    • reposting that here as the previous topic got buried
      Drastically increase AP gains from pvp (and by pvp i mean kills on other players, not winning rewards of pvp battlegrounds), remove any AP cap, and sell the various transformation scrolls for very high amount of AP (the higher graded the transformation, the more expensive)
      That would also generate income for them by selling ap scrolls in the shop, and would keep the servers alive and active thanks to the open world pvp.
    • Lets take one thing into consideratin (if not done already), yes, it is random what you get from the bundles BUT, lets not forget that 10 (dont remeber the exact number) useless transformations combined can get you a higher rate with bigger probabilities than bundles do. That is how you really make transformations! By combining all the useless ones. In Korea the chances of getting a good one by combining was pretty decent, I'd say.

So walletwhales will manage do get a lot of usless ones and fromthem, the truly desired ones. Takes some money, yes, but very doable and not a case for "lightning strike" or extreme luck.

Will suck to be against those player, really... will feel like you're fighting a hacker...
    • Aura wrote:

reposting that here as the previous topic got buried
      Drastically increase AP gains from pvp (and by pvp i mean kills on other players, not winning rewards of pvp battlegrounds), remove any AP cap, and sell the various transformation scrolls for very high amount of AP (the higher graded the transformation, the more expensive)
      That would also generate income for them by selling ap scrolls in the shop, and would keep the servers alive and active thanks to the open world pvp.
      1. This would force PvE-ers to PvP and they would QQ.
      2. Scrolls aren't tradeable so you can't sell them at the broker.

Nakhty wrote:

Lets take one thing into consideratin (if not done already), yes, it is random what you get from the bundles BUT, lets not forget that 10 (dont remeber the exact number) useless transformations combined can get you a higher rate with bigger probabilities than bundles do. That is how you really make transformations! By combining all the useless ones. In Korea the chances of getting a good one by combining was pretty decent, I'd say.

So walletwhales will manage do get a lot of usless ones and fromthem, the truly desired ones. Takes some money, yes, but very doable and not a case for "lightning strike" or extreme luck.

Will suck to be against those player, really... will feel like you're fighting a hacker...
      That's only from duplicates. For 10k coins I could merge white xforms only like 4-5 times, which all yielded again whites except 1 green. Then I merged 3 greens and got greens from them. All that for over 500 euro. It's absurd and ridiculous if you think this will be the way of obtaining those if things are kept as it is.
    • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

Aura wrote:

reposting that here as the previous topic got buried
      1. This would force PvE-ers to PvP and they would QQ.2. Scrolls aren't tradeable so you can't sell them at the broker
      pvp-ers have to do pve, why not have pve-ers do some pvp also. This is aion, both pvp and pve. You can't complain some items are acquired through pve only or pvp only

Short term solution would be to give a selectable gold form in a survey when you reach lv 80. And give other random gold forms through hero trials few times per week.