ENCHANTMENT ITEMS EXCHANGE WITH 6.0.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ENCHANTMENT ITEMS EXCHANGE WITH 6.0.

"Serums after the Update to a NPC with the following ratio: 1 APES = 1 New stone, 1 Holy Upgrade Serum = 3 New stones. The second claim was a mistake it will be 1 HUS = 1 new stone (the exchange is wrong on the PTS too). We would like to apologize for this wrong information."

For real dude?????? so you put false information, let ppl (like me) blow his kinah away with it and then say it was a mistake after 1 week.......... just wow.
    Guess wont come back after all

the only way i see of correcting this is to make the enchantment stones tradeble by the NPC selleble on broker after this
  • It's the last straw that breaks the camel's back ... my patience and toleration are over. Personally I won't be part of that circus.
    @Galeas can you explain to us why you (means GameForge) :nothingtoseehere: ?
    Based on your Daeva's Tavern ep. 3 a lot of us made investment of huge amount of kinah to buy serums and now you :nothingtoseehere: :nothingtoseehere: - one week later... Is that fair?
    :nothingtoseehere:

The post was edited 1 time, last by nodeone ().

• @Galeas
    According to the film shugo taverns 2 - it was worth making an eq +25 for us because we will get a good exchange.
    It turned out, however, that it will not be beneficial, and it will be worse than regions where they have safe spots on + 25eq and + 6acc.
    Premeditated, they lie to us on the movies, and after time they "apologize".
  • If they keep it the same people complain cos they help the whales. If they change it people complain cos they have invested on it...

I am happy about this exchange as it means they have actually looked at the market and realised that the 3x1 exchange didn't make sense cos of prices. Maybe they just had too many people telling them. But they did something in the end
  • im always saying @Galeas trying his best to make this game better guys.. now he give us jakunerk stones trade chance.. for real guys if NiC was here im really doubt that we will get this +10 safe spot on ancient,legendary and ultimate gears.. galeas give us that also.. if your ench fail at +13 it will fall to +10 if its fail at +10 it will stay at +10 guys.. ty galeas.. also manastones guys,dont forget manastones.. if our manastones fail during socketing rest socketed manastones will remain.. also i really like to know will we get this hat skin again on shop ? that looks like raiden's helmet from MK? i really want to get this skin again guys,that skin was awsome it shows me like immortal god while im dying..
  • Hashtag wrote:

What does that even mean we get jakunerk apes/serums enchanged this should happen from the start???
    ye it should happen from the start, this was just a troll "compensation" statment

"So all the jakunerk will be treadable after patch?? So we can exchange them on main char?"

do you rly believe that? ahaha i wish, but i dont dream anymore, just nightmares now
  • @Galeas Very bad move.

You either got it right from the start, or you shouldn't have "fixed" it a week after the episode was out, basically making a fool out of hundreds of players who acted in a certain way towards the items in question because of what Gameforge itself told them. The exchange would've been the same for everyone, so no real problem was there, now you willingly created one by going back on your word. You literally just damaged the players and yourselves as a company by taking this lousy course of action.

It's not too late, you can still revert it to how it was announced to the playerbase in the official source that is supposed to have final, correct information, and get back the players who are going to quit otherwise.

Now that would be a mistake to admit and fix in order to make your customers happy.
  • lols3 wrote:

Hashtag wrote:

What does that even mean we get jakunerk apes/serums enchanged this should happen from the start???
    ye it should happen from the start, this was just a troll "compensation" statment
    "So all the jakunerk will be treadable after patch?? So we can exchange them on main char?"

do you rly believe that? ahaha i wish, but i dont dream anymore, just nightmares now
    well no i dont. But its written so poorly and over the cornes, make it more straight xd.
  • I had kinah and didn't buy serums as I though it was not worth it.

I'm keeping 10 billion for gold bars and used the rest on gold packs (even though they are expensive is something I will always need)

I also bought a lot of stigma upgrade stones, then noticed it was a bad investment as I could have kept more gold bars and get the 2 weekly ones for a lot less money.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Its a freaking game
  • ^ You always lose with gameforge.

- We didn't get the accessory safe spot, but we got the same compensation as regions who had it.
    - other regions had 80 gold bars for +10 estimas when kinah exchange was 30kk per goldbar (estima value 2.4bil). Our kinah got exchanged at the rate of 8.7kk per goldbar, making +10 estimas value at 696kk. Nyerk the players playing the game, right @Galeas??
    - I honestly wouldn't complain had the serum exchange been 1:1 from the start. But changing it after players burned billions and billions on expensive serums is just a joke. I even sold my APES cheaper to buy serums XDD Most incompetant company ever. Insults players and shows 0 respect to the playerbase that kept it alive.

• SoulCatcher wrote:

I'll just leave it here.
    6.2 First Info

Patchnotes are not official , but Daeva's Tavern was. So they announced the HUS exchange 1:3 there ... also they even tried to be smartasses by putting it on green tables behind them :)
    as @Noctis said above "changing it after players burned billions and billions on expensive serums is just a joke." Moreover it is disrespectful to every player of the game.
  • roflatgf wrote:

SoulCatcher wrote:

I'll just leave it here.
    6.2 First Info

Patchnotes are not official , but Daeva's Tavern was. So they announced the HUS exchange 1:3 there ... also they even tried to be smartasses by putting it on green tables behind them :) as @Noctis said above "changing it after players burned billions and billions on expensive serums is just a joke." Moreover it is disrespectful to every player of the game.
    Even in the release of the tavern were errors, so it is likely that there will still be innovations before the release.
  • SoulCatcher wrote:

Even in the release of the tavern were errors, so it is likely that there will still be innovations before the release.
    Maybe , but maybe not ... thousands of players made investments in HUSes based on Daevas Tavern video , now their investments looks pointless... They made those players looks like fools ... and the feeling is not good ... it's a principle question ... not a complain :)

A returnee with few billions in his character after a year for example break from Aion , decides to give a chance of 6.2 ... logged , bought for example 100 HUSes ,... spend 5kkk ... everything what he have ... thinking it's good deal ... better than keeping all for Gold Ignots ... and now they make him a fool with that action. Do you think that this returnee will remain returnee or will uninstall the game immediately? I bet for 2-nd ... he had 1 year off ... he can screw the game up and move forward ...