Gold Pack question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Pack question

Please stop closing threads. It just makes you more wrong than you already are.

So you could have mentioned "We will perform a test at X date and time, if it works your veteran rewards will be reset".

Don't forget that Gold Packs are the companies main source of income, and that the main reason why people are buying so many is because of those veteran rewards.

Every customer that bought them for this purpose and didn't get to use it, basically got scammed by a lack of information.

My new questions are:
    1) What happens to the currently existing Gold Packs after the 6.2 update? Will they remain and be functional for the new system? Or will they be nonfunctional or sold for 1 kinah or something like that.
    2) If I get 51 Gold Packs now, and the new system has 50 perks in 6.2. Will I just have 51 months worth of Gold Pack or will I get the 50 perks as a reward as well?

Basically my question is, should we save our Gold Packs, or is it safe to use them now and still benefit from the new system because of the remaining days on the counter?
  • Well, its simple, just wait 1 more week and you'll find out how its gonna be directly on your own. Cause none else has any ideea. :atongue:

Also, chill don't take it so serious... Is just a game and besides its gf, you gotta learn to not get upset anymore, its ~6 years of them, don't bother. :thumbup:
  • The have already answer about gp many times can y read the.... Forum galeas anounce or y need personal measage for this too like yesterday.

You Will have all the gp days like before.
    You Will take reward 1 time for the remain days ad gift.
    You Will have New benefits too with the old GPS.
    You Will not have the New gp system rewards with the old gold packs so y Will need to buy New for the rewards like veteran and none know about that more because is not ready yet

You are wrong here because y are lazy to search and pliz someone close this topic too. If y dont like gf go find another game

The post was edited 2 times, last by Konstantinos ().

• Players with a currently active Gold-Pack Status (at 6.0 rollout) will receive free rewards of each category at the start.
    • Players with longer Gold-Pack run times will additionally receive accordant benefits, depending on run time-based categories.

You Will not have the New gp system rewards with the old gold packs so y Will need to buy New for the rewards like veteran and none know about that more because is not ready yet

Mate, you are literally contradicting your self.

Stop posting in my threads, please.

Galeas is not 100% certain about how things are, and this is reasonable. But he does get updated about how things are, and I need to know the updated information if there was any changes to what was said in the month old post.

So just please, stop trying to be helpful because you are not. You literally wrote that players will get 1 reward whilst the other thread states that the rewards will be according to the remaining timer.
  • Happy wrote:

• Players with a currently active Gold-Pack Status (at 6.0 rollout) will receive free rewards of each category at the start.
    • Players with longer Gold-Pack run times will additionally receive accordant benefits, depending on run time-based categories.

Mate, you are literally contradicting your self.

Stop posting in my threads, please.

Galeas is not 100% certain about how things are, and this is reasonable. But he does get updated about how things are, and I need to know the updated information if there was any changes to what was said in the month old post.

So just please, stop trying to be helpful because you are not. You literally wrote that players will get 1 reward whilst the other thread states that the rewards will be according to the remaining time
    one time reward depending on run time-based categories: more days so y will take more items this one time PLIZ read the anounce from galeas and stop w8 personal answer for everything because y havent read .

The post was edited 3 times, last by Konstantinos ().

• I am looking for a confirmation, not an answer.
    Well, it kinda is like an answer but you get my point. I need to know the current situation and if that 1 month old thread is of any relevance.

You, cannot provide me this confirmation. So please stop trying so hard to act like you are one of the companies employees.
    You are actually making the whole situation worse.