6.2 Transformation's weekly limit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 Transformation's weekly limit

So today I logged on a PTS to check some more things and I realized the transformation contract in "Gold Sand shop" for 12.375.000 have weekly limit of 1. The item that is essential, it is coming instead of the old scrolls giving the at, cast speed, crit strike/spell, speed and more , while removing the old scrolls, it can be aquired 1 per week(ingame) for bit more than 12m kinahs , besides the limit, price seems bit too high aswell. But finishing instances with bad transformations, talking about endgame ones , hard ones for pve is impossible, same goes for pvp , people will be too slow without a proper transformation. Whole game is going to slow motion, which MOST of the people won t like. Probably everyone except for those who'll invest idk 400-500 euros and get a proper transformation, the transformation in shop cost 49 aion coins it's the same scroll like the 1 u buy from gold sand shop , u can get from it transformation in level of normal to legendary , from 4000 coins (bit less spent some on other stuffs) I've got 1 ancient form and nobody guarantees it'll be the good 1, giving you the stats which you need, so we literally need tons of these transformation contracts otherwise u can t play properly and have fun.

I'm hoping weekly limit is gonna be removed or add waaaay more scrolls possible to buy per week, else many people will not be happy about it, bored and probably leave game soon enough , even after so big hype about aion 6.2 and all the titles "New aion inc with 6.2" etc...
    • the limited sale scrolls you see are permanent like a skill if you prefer.

if you drop one you keep it and use the consumable scrolls to transform and the consumable scrolls are not limited

if you have more than 1 of a kind you can use it on the fusion to (hope and pray) get a higher level
    • IF we have the usual event that goes with this update and was not on the pts, we will have some time to carry on with the event gold potions.

if we don't have the event it will be a mess

edit: limitation is per character and the transformations works for the whole account

plan some kinahs on your alts to be able to buy more (even lvl 1 alts can do it)

The post was edited 1 time, last by PapaSchultz ().

• First of all no that's not the same scroll as the shop scroll...it's a weak white grade transformation scroll that likely will never give you ancient or legendary transformation (absolute 0 chance) or it is much lower than the shop one.

The shop one is an ancient quality (yellow) scroll.

The white shop scroll being limited to 1 per week is copy-pasted from Korea.

The white shop scroll costs 12,375,000 kinah in 6.2, or 284,625,000 kinah in 5.8. (Kinah value conversion overrides and overrules all changes put in place by GameForge.)
    • Rym wrote:

First of all no that's not the same scroll as the shop scroll...it's a weak white grade transformation scroll that likely will never give you ancient or legendary transformation (absolute 0 chance) or it is much lower than the shop one.

The shop one is an ancient quality (yellow) scroll.

The white shop scroll being limited to 1 per week is copy-pasted from Korea.

The white shop scroll costs 12,375,000 kinah in 6.2, or 284,625,000 kinah in 5.8. (Kinah value conversion overrides and overrules all changes put in place by GameForge.)
      Exactly why , setting up a limit 1 per week, makes no sense...
    • Don't worry, 6k is nothing to rich arabs, they'll get the kaisine transformation ez

Also I see everyone is getting banned that's against this p2w element. Good job Gameforge!

Big pass from me on 6.2, there's too many good games out there that don't have p2w elements, why bother? :) Peace out till a new patch or maybe when Gameforge dies and someone else takes over!!!
    • Nuke wrote:

Spartac wrote:

guys what about to put limit in cash shop for transformation scrolls? to can buy just 100 per month? I think will be much better and not so p2w
      quite hard to believe GF would limit their income
      If PTS prices stay that is still 4900 aion coins, which is a lot. And still a rip-off.

The solution should be to make them more accessible in-game. Hopefully they will come up with something. Something reasonable.

Based on past experiences I'm not really optimistic about this.
    • As someone said on another post (sorry, can't remember who it was). They'll give us some 'potions' to keep us happy'ish whilst Transformations are 'shop only' and after a while once the novelty wears off, they'll start giving us the option to get a few in-game to make so we don't complain as much.

To be fair, the way the whole system was built by NCSOFT was a HUGUE P2W system. But Gameforge should know better as their market is not the same as ours (it did not work very well on their market either).