One solution to transformations contracts in my mind

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One solution to transformations contracts in my mind

This would be my solution for transformations contracts.
      - REMOVE IT from Aion Shop

Instead lower price on transformations contract in Gold Sand Shop from 12m to 6.5m and increase the weekly buy limit to 2-4

What is the benefits u ask?

1. No one can burn money on aion coins for just buy 1000 contracts.
      2. Instead all can buy the amount of weekly limit up to 4 from Gold Sand Shop.

Second NOT so good solution is

1. Have weekly limit in aion shop on contracts but.. HOLD ON
      2. People can go around it make new account and buy coins and GIFT it to main account.
      3. So easy solution for this is to remove the GIFT button for contracts.

But HOLD they could go around all of this in 1 way but not the smartest.

This is my thoughts :love:
    • What they should do is for gold pack users give at least for a while, 10 transformation scrolls from the shop for free.
      This way, you will get 70 a week which might be enough to get a gold one for your class. The door is open to whoever wants more to go to the shop and buy more(I doubt with the current price)
    • Eggsdee wrote:

Dw about that i saw already a full p2w party using legendary transformations few hours after server go live they were
      Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger :dislike: impossible to fight against people like that at all.
      Legendary transformations from potions or from contracts ? If it was from contracts probably they were using transparent scrolls
    • Ashandarey wrote:

Eggsdee wrote:

Dw about that i saw already a full p2w party using legendary transformations few hours after server go live they were
      Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger :dislike: impossible to fight against people like that at all.
      Legendary transformations from potions or from contracts ? If it was from contracts probably they were using transparent scrolls
      Hm, IF they're used transformations with transparent scrolls then the character will look as it was on 5.8 ... then You @Eggsdee, you won't be able to know what kind the transformation your opponent using ... Probably they were using Legendary potions ... and IF you were smart enough and read the forum carefully, then you also should have such potions ...