New International Server, Choose your Faction!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New International Server, Choose your Faction!

Which faction are you going to play this time? 47
        Asmodian (28) 60%
        Elyos (19) 40%
      Please try to be as much honest as possible with your selection, so everyone can start getting an idea of the faction balance and maybe change faction to help the minority accordingly

Also Galeas did not mention the server name, so feel free to write your suggested name down for them to pick it up!
    • testtestlab wrote:

Careful choosing the opposite fraction as you will have 'conflicts' in 6 months time once they get merged :D :D :D :D

I don't know pal, I personally don't think this new server will share the same fate of Grendal.

In the past there was a reason for people to go back to their old servers, but now with the new patch there is nothing to go back to, old equipment is obsolete.

If ever something happens to this new server and it drops in population, then that's just the game itself not being appealing anymore, nothing to do with migration.
    • Well. I have tried the pts and in 2 weeks people already kill my character in 2 hits. I don't play hardcore I admit. But just 2 weeks and I can't do much against the hardcore players

On new servers non hardcore players are going to be destroyed the same as on old ones no matter what.

New aion casual player will join. Try for a few weeks and delete. Maybe a month

Only returnees and people from other servers will keep going and many leaving or going back to old server...

So we will end up at roughly the same amount of players but more spread our
    • testtestlab wrote:

Well. I have tried the pts and in 2 weeks people already kill my character in 2 hits. I don't play hardcore I admit. But just 2 weeks and I can't do much against the hardcore players

Far from trying to advocate here, but the pts players could benefit from free luna and aion coins worth a good real money amount, plus at least 2 daevanion skills from the free gold bars?
    • JustQuestions wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

Well. I have tried the pts and in 2 weeks people already kill my character in 2 hits. I don't play hardcore I admit. But just 2 weeks and I can't do much against the hardcore players
      Far from trying to advocate here, but the pts players could benefit from free luna and aion coins worth a good real money amount, plus at least 2 daevanion skills from the free gold bars?
      You are right. 6k coins, 1k luna I believe and gold for a couple of skills.

I got it all and I'm doing it casually but people are doing all instances and dred and camps like on a live server (I don't get it but hey, that's what they do).

Once we get to new live server. There are going to be quite a few doing that and casual players that think have a chance will realize una couple of weeks they really dont
    • The server is live and there is already a small asmodian advantage in numbers. It's only small but anybody who hasn't joined yet please think about rolling an Elyos character!

Actually it would be lovely if @Galeas could suggest to block the asmodian creations for now until the balance goes back to an acceptable limit? It will only help to make it futureproof, no downsides.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JustQuestions ().

• Lol, the elyos are getting a slight disadvantage and they start panicking.
      How about asmodians being outnumbered 2:1 or 3:1 all these years?!
      But this is not even remotely a problem we should bang our heads with.